..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Once again, I appreciate all of the feedback. I'm happy that I could contribute to theteam and others, and give everyone something to look at that they normally don't see. I hope to hear some more on pt. 3 today.

MaZa - Those black/grey lows are sick! What's even better is that your money went to charity.
smokin.gif

So rumors have it, all AF1s from 00-06 will be re-released as retros. - Interesting.

I wonder if it is going to be Tier-0 type thing or what. I wonder if it has anything to do with the 1-Vote that went bad because of that fool in NY. I wonderif it will just be colorways and Nike uses the new shape and quality, or if they will make them heaters.

If true, this could be a very good thing or a very bad thing.

hmmmmmm... Courir's everywhere. Maybe these Christmas joints are Nike feeling out the leather quality. Conspiracies abound.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

. I wonder if it has anything to do with the 1-Vote that went bad because of that fool in NY.

what fool? I know about the 1- Vote but who messed it up for us?

lol @ Lrrr.

re-releasing af1's is a great thing if they can get it right. i'll just stock up if i can. even if everyone and they mom's startstuntin in re-released af1's, no big deal. a nice shoe is a nice shoe. too bad they couldn't do it for 80's and 90's af1's.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

lol @ Lrrr.

re-releasing af1's is a great thing if they can get it right. i'll just stock up if i can. even if everyone and they mom's start stuntin in re-released af1's, no big deal. a nice shoe is a nice shoe. too bad they couldn't do it for 80's and 90's af1's.

Exactly. Or at least start in 97.

^^Kampout Kid
smh.gif

Yeah, Kampout Kid.
smh.gif
Purple Highs were set to re-release and that little cry-baby wanted to get a pair of Stash's I believe.

So rumors have it, all AF1s from 00-06 will be re-released as retros. - Interesting.

I wonder if it is going to be Tier-0 type thing or what. I wonder if it has anything to do with the 1-Vote that went bad because of that fool in NY. I wonder if it will just be colorways and Nike uses the new shape and quality, or if they will make them heaters.

If true, this could be a very good thing or a very bad thing.

hmmmmmm... Courir's everywhere. Maybe these Christmas joints are Nike feeling out the leather quality. Conspiracies abound.
I told yall
pimp.gif

its gonna be 01-05.
JDs, C.jps, euros
Everything released overseas we should get now.

where is the info coming from tho...don't doubt anyone but just wanna be certain

kinda cool i guess but thats a lot of shoes (which makes it a lil iffy imo)

^^I agree with you Joe. It can't be all pairs from 01-05. As we've seen with Nike Retro quality recently, I have a feeling these are gonna turn outbadly.

Times like now we need old school Snuggles and what was that dude's name that got all heated over the pics? I think his name was Magic, or something likethat. That dude had info on AF1 releases a year before they even came out.

If this is true Nike will probably do something like 2000 in 2010, 2001 in 2011 and so on. Or something similar. Just way too many AF1s to re-release. Butkicksonfire.com has already said that the 3M Snakes are coming soon, so who knows.

If it is 01-05, they could break it up over 10 years pretty evenly. Would be less damage on my pocket if they make 'em right.

^^Only time will tell. 2001 was such a good year for forces though...HKs, Atmos, 3M Snakes, Wheats, Linens...and the list goes on.

Its not every pair, just some. Info coming from good sources. I got two people who told me about this. Also got one dude who might have the samples coming insoon. Hes getting them straight from Portland.
One dude in windycity (from ebay) and other dude cant say his name.

EDIT, and still not 100% maybe about 70%-75% I got from my dude. Reason being cause alot of forces really arent selling well.

There are several factor they aren't selling:

QUALITY- New AF1s are trash.

SATURATION- Nike is releasing WAY too many AF1s.

COLORWAYS- Nike needs to keep it simple for a while.

for some reason i can't picture atmos or linens with bobbito quality leather (even tho its good...just bulky and precreased)

Couldnt agree more with the point above me

Too many colorways and astonishingly bad quality have put me right off AF1 this year - i've bought 2 pairs 1 pair of Bobbito's and a gr pair fromfootlocker which went back cos i couldnt actually bear to wear them once and then see them looking like i'd just ran a marathon in them

As someone who was out of the sneakergame at the time all this heat was released originally i'm pretty intrigued at the prospect of stuff retroing but aseveryone here is concerned about it NEEDS to be done right or not done at all

Do it JB style and they may actually kill it off once and for all.............for me at least

quality and shape have been my biggest gripes...there have been some fresh simple colorways dropped but felt like i was walking on paper

There are several factor they aren't selling:

QUALITY- New AF1s are trash.

SATURATION- Nike is releasing WAY too many AF1s.

COLORWAYS- Nike needs to keep it simple for a while.
Yep.

Back
Top Bottom