..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

hey tyler, i hate your blanket too! you suck
mad.gif

Tyler,

heart-attack.jpg

And I'm mad my paychek didn't come this week by mistake cause if not I woulda been really really tempted on those linens.

spacej, those are just awesome man, really cool to see something like that.

after seeing recent prices, i feel like i missed out on some linen's not too long ago.

can anyone shed some light on the maze laser's for me? i see them for 150 some places, 500 in others. any help would be much appreciated

Speaking of the maze lasers, I saw a spot that has a sz 12 DS pair locally for 130. They are the version with the black midsole/sole. If they were a 13 Iwoulda scooped. If anyone wants them let me know, just hook me up with shipping and a smal finders fee.

Try being in the UK -AF1s are not commonplace here although HOH in London is stocking more stuff but they'd have to get some decent new stufffirst...........

Well I guess I'll do a spacej, PART I:

These came in today, I remember seeing someone post these a bunch of pages back and told myself, "You better get those." Luckily the AM auctions hada pair. Good to know the money will go to charity.

I just don't know if I should wear them or not.

^clean as hellll
pimp.gif

i would definitely wear them. i wish there were more 11's in his collection, i would have scooped up some. seems like when they first went up people weredriving the prices up a lot, then they seemed to come down to market value/near market value after a week or two.

man, i was so disappointed that there wasn't too many 11 or 11.5s from AM's auction, really wanted something for a keepsake... glad someone here wasable to pick something up, how much did u end up paying?

On another note, i was randomly searching ebay and came upon these
Normally, i don't get too excited over a white/white af1, but damn that lasering definitely peaked my interest... BTW they're an 11 so all you 11sshould take take a glimpse

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I paid 141 shipped.

I won em last Thursday so I got em torwards the end of the bulk of the listings. There were a bunch more I wanted to get but this was the only pair I toldmyself I had to win.

Seems as if you don't live in NY, Batlimore, Philly, SF, LA, Atl, HK or Tokyo, the chances of finding real gems is pretty rare.
I can assure you, I've never found anything older than 1996 at any store (1999 for air force 1s) in NYC and even this was about two years ago.Isn't it safe to say that most of us here buy vintage online? I mean I could be wrong...maybe some people I on here have some kinda connects we don'tknow about. But in terms of shops, all we have here is tier 0 accounts or junk like that you might not have, but trust me...you're not missing out.

On a side note, Tokyo is probably the place to be. I've had friends visit recently and they tell me that the consignment sneaker shops there out-number nycshop like 20 to 1.

^i really wanna try to head to japan before the end of next year, but knowing that there wont be too much size 13 stuff kinda makes me think twice about goingthere

From my days of scouring yahoo japan, 9 seems to be the most common size but 10-10.5 was plentiful too. Some of my best pickups have been from there.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Thanks for the codes SJ. I know what you mean, I spend way too much time looking for AF1s. Makes it harder because I don't live near a major city and don't have any connections, makes me spend even more time looking. I am just giving you a hard time. I am just venting a little, had 2 great pickups supposed to come in next week and I jinxed it- both turned out to be duds. Anyways, I can't wait to see what is next. I can't stop looking at those pics, those 1s are just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hah, you just hurt my feelings, mate...
laugh.gif

i have no connections, and live here in southeast asia. beat THAT! oh, and don't even mention the currency exchange...

i see that and i raise you a job that just gave me a "raise" that could barely buy kev lunch in hawaii.

smh.gif
spacej23

All I can say is that I'm happy that they weren't a Sz 10.5. Otherwise I'd be downing this whole bottle of Benadryl right abaout now.

laugh.gif
, SpaceJ23 just put this whole thread into a Winter Depression and heis not even done yet.

Those pebbled blk/grey are
pimp.gif
. Yeah, someone really screwed the 11.0s onAM's auctions, then someone bought DS pair of sz 12 courirs for 455.

jath:
laugh.gif
i know, right? i'm in between jobs right now - waiting to start at another place that pays me 80% better, but i'm also thinking of buying myown place (instead of more sneakers!) so most of my money will have to go there...

maza: those are beautiful, beautiful ones you've got there. i wouldn't worry about wearing the %#%+ outta them; that leather holds up very, very well.it will barely show after years of wear, trust me.

if any cats in here want to make my christmas better, i'm a size 10 and i'm looking for some good old air force 1s; preferably lows and for cheap.y'know, because i am cheap
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom