..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

^^Especially since I won em for 80 bucks (125 shipped), sorry FAM!
tongue.gif
^^

It's all good guys. Not to sound like soar loser but ideally wanted in without yellowing like Lexflex pair. I got them from my boy that a holding onto thenfor me but I have to pay a little more. 260 shipped to be exact. But its all good, like I said those yellowed swooshes really bother me.

LexFlex- awsom picture man
pimp.gif

Spacej23
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
butter!!!

Dallas, actually tbh...the swooshes are yellowed on my pair...tweaking the pic in PS can sometimes change the colors a bit.

But really, I don't mind the yellowed swoosh, it actually makes em look doper imo....kind like the 96 snakes (it was 96, right?)

pimp.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

I CAN'T beleive you have the purple, That blue pair, looked purple on my screen. None the less, that shoe is amazing. SJ, you found some truly precious gems right there. Let me guess, part 3 is the red pair? Please tell me those are not 10.5 or 11.0.
pimp.gif
, nice work my friend.

They're more like "burple" to be honest. They're definitely not bluethough, but they're not purple like these...

29273on.jpg

Wow, Space, your collection just kills this thread. I don't even know if I feel like posting my stuff anymore. Well done. Do you mind posting or send methe style codes for those pairs, and the next one (which I am assuming is the red pair). I would like to know more on the history of these AF1s. You shouldcontact Nike and see if they will fly you out to take pictures of your kicks so they can update their 1Thology page- and YES, I am being serious.

I appreciate all the love(and hate) team.
laugh.gif
Sometimes, you're just at the right place at the right time.

8tothe24 -
embarassed.gif
Don't let my sheer luck discourage you from posting your AF1's. I can't even begin to explain howmany hours I've put in looking on countless sites for shoes. So much so, that for awhile I just gave it all a rest. Every once in awhile though,something will pop up that you just have to have. Regarding the style codes, here's all it says on the tag of the tongue:

Orange--- MADE IN KOREA: 900810 TH: PATENT # 4,183.156 4,219,945

Burple--- MADE IN KOREA: 901012 TH: PATENT # 4,183.156 4,219,945

I never really thought about contacting Nike to take pictures of my AF1's, but maybe it's a possibility?
ohwell.gif
Regarding a possible pt. 3, it's not the red lows, but it'll besomething a little more high.
wink.gif

Kazi - Thanks man. I'm not sure of the official color on the burps, but they look more purple to me---especially in natural light.

Thanks for the codes SJ. I know what you mean, I spend way too much time looking for AF1s. Makes it harder because I don't live near a major city anddon't have any connections, makes me spend even more time looking. I am just giving you a hard time. I am just venting a little, had 2 great pickupssupposed to come in next week and I jinxed it- both turned out to be duds. Anyways, I can't wait to see what is next. I can't stop looking at thosepics, those 1s are just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those are some really nice pickups SpaceJ23, I'm waiting for part 3
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Can you post a pic of the tongue of the lows? They look different when comapredto the newer AF1's (I can't find a good pic on the net).

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Thanks for the codes SJ. I know what you mean, I spend way too much time looking for AF1s. Makes it harder because I don't live near a major city and don't have any connections, makes me spend even more time looking. I am just giving you a hard time. I am just venting a little, had 2 great pickups supposed to come in next week and I jinxed it- both turned out to be duds. Anyways, I can't wait to see what is next. I can't stop looking at those pics, those 1s are just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hah, you just hurt my feelings, mate...
laugh.gif

i have no connections, and live here in southeast asia. beat THAT! oh,and don't even mention the currency exchange...

laugh.gif
, actually I thought of you as I posted that. Sucks to bedisconnected. Seems as if you don't live in NY, Batlimore, Philly, SF, LA, Atl, HK or Tokyo, the chances of finding real gems is pretty rare.

Sorry about that
smile.gif
. I am just hoping that more and morepeople keep giving up on AF1s and releasing their stashes. I know they're out there it is just a waiting process.

that blue pair is all sorts of ridiculous....

i wish my orange pair were that clean again lol...they look absoutely stunning

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

laugh.gif
, actually I thought of you as I posted that. Sucks to be disconnected. Seems as if you don't live in NY, Batlimore, Philly, SF, LA, Atl, HK or Tokyo, the chances of finding real gems is pretty rare.

Sorry about that
smile.gif
. I am just hoping that more and more people keep giving up on AF1s and releasing their stashes. I know they're out there it is just a waiting process.

U aint never lied bout that. And It does seem like if u dont live in one of those cities. It makes it harder. At least for me it does.

Back
Top Bottom