..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

ogfiend,
Rock them already.. Joint are def fresh.. I think simple black/white colorways go unnoticed at times..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

saw these on auction last night, Messaged dude(online thrift store), offered him 50 shipped, said ok today, shipped today.

mr tr4nch, imma scoop up that silicone oil today
I came in here to ask. I sent them to my friend told him to do the same.
laugh.gif

But im glad someone I know got them tho
pimp.gif

Post pics before and after of that stuff. I need to do mine over Christmas break.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

saw these on auction last night, Messaged dude(online thrift store), offered him 50 shipped, said ok today, shipped today.

mr tr4nch, imma scoop up that silicone oil today

nice man, i saw those last night too and i knew they would go fast
laugh.gif
toobad they are too big for me or else they would have been mine
glasses.gif

the silicone oil should do wonders for them.

for anyone else who's wondering, here's what i use-

the can on the right is just some 100% silicone oil for airsoft guns that i already had years ago. so when the shine sponge starts to lose its oil after doingmultiple pairs, i just spray some of that onto the sponge to moisten it back up. for doing the "teeth" and other hard to reach areas, i'll rub atoothbrush on the sponge (or spray it lightly) and then brush it on. it's a pretty simple process once you get going with it.

Nice, thanks for the tip for the teeth. There is a paintball spot near me so imma see If they carry the spray but luckily I have the sponge from wearing dressshoes to work at my last job.

Man last night when I was trying to go to sleep I was hoping they guy got my response, when I messaged him I was the only view. This morning my phone goes ofwith a new email and it was him.

Dude even said he'll double box and ship priority so hopefully they'll be here Friday.

Thanks Rob! Part 2 should be here in the next few days or so.

MaZ - Thanks man. They're actually a deep orange.

8tothe24 - those highs are so beautiful. amazing.

tyler - i want to kill you and shrink your shoes a size.

MaZA4eVeR14 - those are super nice! box too!

OGfiend - i'd beg you for those highs if they were smaller.

some crazy stuff in here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

spacej...

Those are so crisp! and the nylon tongues...don't get me started on the nylon tongues.

Do us a favor and don't post the second half of the pick up.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Im still amazed how some of you guys find this stuff.. And searching on yahoo jp i never come across anything..
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Those were on ebay man. My man Tim told me they were on there. 1989. Those are
pimp.gif
the pics didn't do those any justice.

SpaceJ- Those were on eBay right? size 10. I still got them on my watch list as an ended auction
frown.gif
IF they were size 10.5 I would've pulled the trigger

I've been off my AF1 game for a while but i have been moved to say

WOW

at those orange leather AF1

Sick

Nike please take note for the supposed return of the AF1

Wow, those are amazing. I want (but will never find) those and the purple pair. It makes me feel better knowing they are a 10.

saw those on ebay also and then they ended. amaaaaazing
pimp.gif

if they were 10.5-11 i would have been all over them too
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom