..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Man I really hope those 3Ms don't retro. That would suck so bad for me and Pure. I know they would just come out luke crap. Either that or cost alot and be TZ only or something dumb along those lines.
I wouldn't mind at all if they were release with the same quality but we all know that is not going to happen. I'm all for peopleobtaining shoes that they probably wouldn't be able to get unless it was re-released. For example, I see people saying Wheats are hard to obtain in a size12. I know if I was a size 12 and if re-releasing the shoe was the only chance of me getting a pair, I would include that in my prayers every night.
laugh.gif

I will support if the shape and quality is the same, if not then I am out like OGfiend.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

I will support if the shape and quality is the same, if not then I am out like OGfiend.

The Game will miss you. Bye

Sell me your stuff before you leave

wink.gif

jk man. This sneaker thing has always been fun for me. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. With Nike and JB everybody besides the people making AM1 IDs havebeen losing for the past few years

wink.gif

jk man. This sneaker thing has always been fun for me. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. With Nike and JB everybody besides the people making AM1 IDs have been losing for the past few years
Loony will get them before you....
roll.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Those ruffin pics reminds me why I hate him so much. j/k. He and melo and inc have so much size 13 heat it makes me sick sometimes.

wink.gif

jk man. This sneaker thing has always been fun for me. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. With Nike and JB everybody besides the people making AM1 IDs have been losing for the past few years
Loony will get them before you....
roll.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

hvrnv5.jpg

Pure- Yo is that from Blood in Blood Out? Are you, are you MEXICAN?
Not even gonna lie, I don't even know where it is from.
laugh.gif
Nah, I am not Mexican.

My only pair of highs (oddly enough, because I like them way more than mids and I have a bunch of those) They're built like tanks.
aad359d0e1a871307547d2e4f55ec5f92f581ac.jpg

Still DS, I've had them for two years now and still can't decide if I should wear them. I know that if I do, I'll keep wearing them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

devil.gif
devil.gif
Christmas week should be very nice to me
devil.gif
devil.gif

I can just wonder what you found
pimp.gif
Wanna tell use a time line of when they released?
laugh.gif
, I would LOVE to drop a 97 or 98 for thatquestion
nerd.gif
. But, they will be from the year 01. Although, I shouldn'tget too excited till a get shipping conformations on them both.

saw these on auction last night, Messaged dude(online thrift store), offered him 50 shipped, said ok today, shipped today.

mr tr4nch, imma scoop up that silicone oil today

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

devil.gif
devil.gif
Christmas week should be very nice to me
devil.gif
devil.gif

I can just wonder what you found
pimp.gif
Wanna tell use a time line of when they released?
laugh.gif
, I would LOVE to drop a 97 or 98 for that question
nerd.gif
. But, they will be from the year 01. Although, I shouldn't get too excited till a get shipping conformations on them both.
2 pairs you say??? Hmmmm I can only wonder....
nerd.gif

Maza,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

saw these on auction last night, Messaged dude(online thrift store), offered him 50 shipped, said ok today, shipped today.

mr tr4nch, imma scoop up that silicone oil today
Please post before and after pics!

Back
Top Bottom