..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

I still need Astros and Texas hypers. But those new ones will do. Ima a sucker for anything Texas on it.
smile.gif

Mic - To my knowledge, they haven't dropped yet. There's a navy pair that'scoming out too from what I've read. I haven't seen pics of those yet.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Hai guise! How's everyone doing?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ the edit... Good choice.

Dallas- I should be getting them in on Saturday. It feels dead in here cause Rob got his Atmos, we got our Hong Kongs and now we have nothing to
fight about.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Hai guise! How's everyone doing?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ the edit... Good choice.

Dallas- I should be getting them in on Saturday. It feels dead in here cause Rob got his Atmos, we got our Hong Kongs and now we have nothing to
fight about.
laugh.gif
yup that's it. back to Air Maxes for me
wink.gif

unless i see something come up
nerd.gif

If Erv would come off that pair Id have a new pick up..
happy.gif

And when I come back from my lil vacay this weekend ill be more focused on getting that pair done..
pimp.gif

If Erv would come off that pair Id have a new pick up..
happy.gif

And when I come back from my lil vacay this weekend ill be more focused on getting that pair done..
pimp.gif
Now I know how you feel when I was buggin you for those Hong Kongs. You drop 2 stacks the last 15 days and you still got vaca money?
laugh.gif
No wonder you
trying to get rid of some stuff.

Dallas- Any thing on you wanted list.. other then your sig..
nerd.gif

Went to Mercer yesterday and made up some MX Forces. Used two types of suede with hot red outsole/lining/stitching/laces. Clear midsole, red air bubble and gotthe red black magic patent leather swoosh. Will post pics in a few weeks when they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom