..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

not so into the digi camo myself, but congrats on the pickup.

m tr4nch - amazing what some elbow grease and patience will bring you! very nice job on the restoration! when you mentioned the strap, it made me think thatyou could just find any color strap and paint your swooshes to match if you wanted to, heh. but I would also imagine you might want to keep them og white onwhite. keep in mind that vandal high straps would probably work fine too if you can find 'em.

Matt - Great restoration on those all white highs!

r3k4hsttub - Awesome Nitro Digi 3M's. How's the 3M in person?

*EDIT*

This person I bought white/infrared AF1's from awhile ago just hit me up and said he has another pair he was going to keep for himself, but wanted to knowif I was interested.

Hmmm, I wonder if he means another pair of Infrareds or another colorway in AF1's . . .
nerd.gif

i'd like a pair of those. 3m digicamo. damn. i might be planning a short trip to japan this year. probably not really gonna hunt down shoes this timethough.

seen these last night

23m0wn6.jpg

5xs8qh.jpg

thank you all!

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

dope project tr4nch. how many nights did you do em for?

thanks man, i did about 9-10 nights/applications total, 4 or 5 for each side of each midsole.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

m tr4nch - amazing what some elbow grease and patience will bring you! very nice job on the restoration! when you mentioned the strap, it made me think that you could just find any color strap and paint your swooshes to match if you wanted to, heh. but I would also imagine you might want to keep them og white on white. keep in mind that vandal high straps would probably work fine too if you can find 'em.

thanks! and yeah i had a crazy idea of painting the uppers purple
laugh.gif
buti'll keep them original for now. i have black straps and royal blue straps but no white ones. somebody mail me some!!

b- nice nitro's man, i personally wouldn't get them but definitely congrats on a nice pickup!

and kev,
sick.gif
@ those
laugh.gif

Does dude with the gucci print work at a shoe store too?

nah. i was hanging out in one of the shops and he came in to browse. he said he was from seattle. asian dude.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Does dude with the gucci print work at a shoe store too?

nah. i was hanging out in one of the shops and he came in to browse. he said he was from seattle. asian dude.
eyes.gif

thanks for the kind words, lads. i paid half of the prices i found online, so i'm very happy.

now on to find those damn untaiwans...

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i'd like a pair of those. 3m digicamo. damn. i might be planning a short trip to japan this year. probably not really gonna hunt down shoes this time though.
Can I paypal you some money and you get me something in a 10.5 (28.5)?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by PWalrus

Nice Courirs Chris
happy.gif
and thanks for these simple and clean '03 GRs
*adds you to the list of people he hates*
What size are you? I have an 11 that you can have for free.. I was gonna try the Whiting Gel on it.

I'm a 9.5/10, I found a beat pair, was considering of trying the "ironing the toe box" trick but eh, don't think I have time for restoration.

'preciate it tho.

note: even was hoping to recreate it via Nike ID... then realized they don't have grey as an option
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

What size are you? I have an 11 that you can have for free.. I was gonna try the Whiting Gel on it.

courirs size 11.0?
nerd.gif

Been busy lately but I figured I would stop by and post a recycled pic.

354036203.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
, that fool wearing gucci varient AF1s, to a sneaker shop no less.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

thanks for the kind words, lads. i paid half of the prices i found online, so i'm very happy.

now on to find those damn untaiwans...

You wanted untaiwans and you're a 10 right? Damn man I found a ds pair not too long ago but didn't know who wanted them.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I'm a 9.5/10, I found a beat pair, was considering of trying the "ironing the toe box" trick but eh, don't think I have time for restoration.

'
you have time, stop bein lazy son

O.k. can someone explain again the toebox ironing technique and if anyone has (brave) pic examples.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

O.k. can someone explain again the toebox ironing technique and if anyone has (brave) pic examples.
basically you stuff the toe box and iron the leather or steam it thru a damp piece of paper or wax paper or something to that extent, it works,but i dont have full details....

Back
Top Bottom