..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Erv- Not right now man. hey what are blue prints? pics
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Yea, anyone got any new pickups??
I picked up some orange canvas from 01. You get anything?

Yeah, I am a 10.5 don't tell me you found some Blueprints..

Not my picture. Stolen from Mic. Thank you.
pimp.gif

3426784551_60d6063675.jpg

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

If Erv would come off that pair Id have a new pick up..
happy.gif

And when I come back from my lil vacay this weekend ill be more focused on getting that pair done..
pimp.gif
Now I know how you feel when I was buggin you for those Hong Kongs. You drop 2 stacks the last 15 days and you still got vaca money?
laugh.gif
No wonder you
trying to get rid of some stuff.
"Whats in my pocket dawwwg? BIG FASE HUNNNNNNIIIIIDDDDDSSSSSSS!!!!"

Reg,
Im a 10.5 tooo
frown.gif

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

its been dead in here.

Erv- when are those canvas babies coming in
nerd.gif

Yea, anyone got any new pickups??
i finally got some atmos af1's
smokin.gif
. i've beenbeating em up here on vacation with the kido and wifey. dont even know why im on niketalk right now
tongue.gif
guess im addicted
embarassed.gif
. i used to never even post! but ill post pics when i get back f sho!!

sup guys, haven't posted these yet..

when i got them -

and a simple clean up. can't tell much from the pics unfortunately -

don't know if you could tell, but the paint/leather surface is cracking over most of the shoe (it's not dirt) -

i was thinking of re-painting them, and possibly doing the whitening gel for the midsoles. but then again they are vintage and they would lose a little bit ofthat element. what's your guys opinion?

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

i was thinking of re-painting them, and possibly doing the whitening gel for the midsoles. but then again they are vintage and they would lose a little bit of that element. what's your guys opinion?
Wrap them up real good in a pillow case with shirts covering the shoe and throw them in the washer.
Apply the gel thing and repaint them.

I had the coupons they were giving out before Christmas. I picked up a few things for me but nothing worth posting. I only had one coupon with me when I went.I am going to get the 3M Supreme Max AF1's tomorrow, should be around $30 with the coupons. I will post pics tomorrow.

Shiiiiiiity, could you hook it up with a 13? Lol

we rarely get good stuff at the outlets out here in the bay area

^^^ Are you asking me Maze? If so I only have six of the $25 coupons left and you can only use four per transaction. I had a bunch of family out here for theholidays, so they all gave me their coupons. They are good till the 31st.

^^^^ They have the 3M's for $127, which is still a little high in My opinion. They will be $27 when I use four of my last six coupons from the preChristmas sale. I wish I could hook everybody up but I am using all of the coupons , sorry if anyone was misled into thinking they were up for grabs.

So after 3 days of using the whiting gel, I am a believer. Thanks to Matt and Maz for the helpful tips. I also got a thin damped towel and did the ironingtrick and I must say it works pretty good if you really give some effort. It seems the leather gets stiffer and gets the creases out on the top of the toe box.I only did
the top of the toe box to try it out. The wrinkles on the side of the toe box is a pain and I don't think it was very effective. Again, the shoes was notthat bad so
it only took little effort to try to "restore" it. I didn't take the before pictures because everything was done at night and I didn't wantto take pictures with flash.

Sorry for the Proto J paragraph
laugh.gif

Again size 11 heads if you want some beaters for free let me know. Edit Dallas got the shoe.

Here is a couple of pictures I took this morning. Shoes have no stuffing.

4276846158_2befe15942.jpg

Right side no ironing and the left side does.
4276888674_cde4dcafda.jpg

erv those came out good man! i'd take them but i already have some black/neutral grey canvas from '01 that looks exactly the same. let dallas havethem, he double posted so he must really want them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Wrap them up real good in a pillow case with shirts covering the shoe and throw them in the washer.
Apply the gel thing and repaint them.

i hand washed them with laundry detergent. still thinking about the paint/gel.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

m tr4nch,
Those 82 highs right?
pimp.gif

yessir
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Those 82's look nice.
Glad you got them a piece of af1 history!

thanks man! can't wait to wear them.

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

i was thinking of re-painting them, and possibly doing the whitening gel for the midsoles. but then again they are vintage and they would lose a little bit of that element. what's your guys opinion?

any more opinions?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom