..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by prymone

this thread fell way off

eyes.gif
, what a constructive post. We know you have heat so post 'em ifit's that big a deal. The thread has actually been holding it's own for a while now, people have been picking up and posting heat and people areactually talking to each other. Actually this is probably the best the thread has been in quite a long time.

I was just wondering how the anaconda AF1's from 07 fit. I'm a true 13 but I can also fit a 12 in some supreme forces. Seems like pairs are gettingcheaper and I have always wanted a pair.

i hear you reg. i was psyched until i tried on the size 9 and my foot was swimmin in there. my friend's shop didn't get any 8's. the anacondas areso damn dope except my inner treehugger struggles with the thought of buying something made of actual snake.

What was the cheapest those sold for? I thought someone said they were like $775 on the swoosh account without any discount. Would have been nice, especiallyon a F&F sale. haha 2 of each for sure.

Wow, 200, must be the same person that bought them and and is selling them everywhere for under 1000. Man, if I paid 2000 for them I would be steamed rightnow.

2000 was way too much for them, 2 bespokes which a lot of change to spare. Cheapest i've seen them go for is 300

I wanna say the $200-300 price for the anacondas was upper east coast.. I swear if I cam across a pair for that price, hell even in the $500 ball park I wouldacopped.. Anacondas are def a nice shoe..

They did hit like outlets (not nike outlets) for like $200-$300.
I paid $400 for mine and thought I got a good deal. Then everyone else keep copping for like $300-$350

But I still like them. Nice too look at. One day ill break them out with double or even triple pairs of socks on
laugh.gif

Pic just because

nice crocs. they match with your expensive clothes. i think i really wanna look for a pair of anacondas this year. even if i have to buy the size 9 and"triple sock"
laugh.gif

This would def be that one shoe I wanna try on before dropping money on them.. if not double sock on NBA socks and your good to go..
roll.gif

There good, I was gonna get them but got low on cash. You better hurry and cop. There are a couple sz9 heads on here.

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Just won these, one of my AF1 Grail's
pimp.gif
, for cheap.
all yall size 9 heads slept
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

WHEATS
No expert but those look off... maybe its just me.. But that is a good deal!!
Nah, they're not fugazi. All the kicks that the seller sold and is selling are legit, I also asked him and he said they're 1000%authentic.
He also sent me a pic of the box label which matches up
fypbis.jpg

Those wheats look off to me too. Toe box shape looks too square and the stitching looks sloppy and bit too contrasted. Also the title of the listing, wouldsome one who owns DS wheats really not know what they are?

Once again, I'm on the fence. Maybe post more pics when they come in?

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

NICE
smokin.gif
good deal. havent seen you on here in forever

what's good dallas,
yeah, I've been on a af1 hiatus. Mostly been coppin Jordan's but I couldn't pass up those Wheats.
I just need some Linen's or Atmos and I'll be good for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom