..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Redrum SB wrote:
Nah, they're not fugazi. All the kicks that the seller sold and is selling are legit, I also asked him and he said they're 1000% authentic.
He also sent me a pic of the box label which matches up
fypbis.jpg

pimp.gif
Good deal sir. It just looked funny on the pictures. Mymistake.

OG- That is the same reason I was questioning it... But if they legit that is a great deal.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Those wheats look off to me too. Toe box shape looks too square and the stitching looks sloppy and bit too contrasted. Also the title of the listing, would some one who owns DS wheats really not know what they are?

Once again, I'm on the fence. Maybe post more pics when they come in?
Yall are making me nervous
ohwell.gif
I'll post pics when they come in, I hope the God I didn't get jipped off...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

ohwell.gif
grin.gif
I hope I am wrong and your right. Sorry to worry you man..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

ohwell.gif
grin.gif
I hope I am wrong and your right. Sorry to worry you man..
ohwell.gif
It's alright, I asked the seller to send me more pics even though I already purchased them...
I'll post them up as soon as I get them.

I don't mean to spread panic lol...the box label seems fine. I also know that fugazi co.jp's don't come around often, so more than likelyyou're fine. Just gotta be sure though.

I think those Wheats are fake. I saw them, they remind me of the fakes ones I got beat with.
They had the same huge toebox.
Pic.

EDIT, im sure they are fake, the stitching is too light.

Air Force Heads, I need some help. Are these offical:
2004251963854040_1.jpg

I never seen them before and I wanna cop but I just don't want no fugazi joints. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

I think those Wheats are fake. I saw them, they remind me of the fakes ones I got beat with.
They had the same huge toebox.
Pic.
EDIT, im sure they are fake, the stitching is too light.

But how do you explain the box? It's on point.
idk, I'm waiting for dude to send me the pics.
He also has some JD forces for sale right now...

here's the pics he just sent me,
Do they look legit?

15xl5ow.jpg

14l4r9f.jpg

33w0b4o.jpg
Red- I am convinced that they are fake now.. Toe box looks way off. I am looking at my pair and the stitching is not white like that.

Pics I took to compare..

4250132486_559a31eddd.jpg

4250131892_ea8c604ea5.jpg

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

NICE
smokin.gif
good deal. havent seen you on here in forever

what's good dallas,
yeah, I've been on a af1 hiatus. Mostly been coppin Jordan's but I couldn't pass up those Wheats.
I just need some Linen's or Atmos and I'll be good for awhile.

just chillin man. I hope we come to a conclusion asap man and you get your money back

ten2eleven, I guess they are fake, a good fake though if they even got the box label correct.
the seller sent me a message saying that there's a 21 day hold on the funds and for me to resolve that by taking the hold off, If I don't within 24hours he's going to relist and not sell me the shoes. So I guess I lucked out.

His feedback looks like he sells fakes. Good luck with those RedRum. Good job on getting you money back. Those looked off.

ten2eleven, I guess they are fake, a good fake though if they even got the box label correct.
the seller sent me a message saying that there's a 21 day hold on the funds and for me to resolve that by taking the hold off, If I don't within 24 hours he's going to relist and not sell me the shoes. So I guess I lucked out.
Sorry man.
ohwell.gif
Don't mean to ruin your high. Justdon't like fellow NTers getting jipped. But good thing your getting your money back!
pimp.gif
Maybe G Raider can give you info on the size 9 he posted a page back.

http://niketalk.com/topic/228042/master/1/

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

the seller sent me a message saying that there's a 21 day hold on the funds and for me to resolve that by taking the hold off, If I don't within 24 hours he's going to relist and not sell me the shoes. So I guess I lucked out.
Sorry man.
ohwell.gif
Don't mean to ruin your high. Just don't like fellow NTers getting jipped. But good thing your getting your money back!
pimp.gif
Maybe G Raider can give you info on the size 9 he posted a page back.

http://niketalk.com/topic/228042/master/1/
Haven't got my money back yet, but I'm in the process.
I'm gonna pm G Raider to see what's up.

Should ask for the shoe tag pic Redrum, that should let you know for sure if they are fake or not. But I think they are fake. The front of the toebox shouldnot be as round as it is.

I don't know if I should believe this man, dude is saying they're authentic still.
I might of missed out on one of my Grail's...

here's from my ebay mailbox

Dear slyz5,

thanks for giving me my money back,
and yeah, they look fake to me, The stitching color is kinda off and the shape of the toe box is also.
I'm a shoehead as well, no disrespect, but look up a pair of real wheat co.jp af1's and you'll see the differences. btw, just out of curiosity dothe numbers on the inside tag match up with the number on the box label?

- mamma619

Dear mamma619,

no problem homie...im an honest man...the kicks are legit...yes the numbers on the tag match the number on the box..im 217 pairs deep..no fakes...plus justlook at my feedback no disputes ever over authenticity..theyre totally authentic

and i dont know how u think the stiching color is off...the stiching is white!

- slyz5

For one, someone checked positive; but called his shoes fake. Second, the toe box is way to "boxy" if that's a word. Third, it doesn't matterif the numbers on the tag match, it matters what the tag looks like. Fourth, who care if he has 217 kicks- they could all be fugazi for what we know. Or hecould have picked up a random fake and is now looking to get his money back on others. Dude's is forcing the issue with you, even though he could get 2-3times what you paid for them. Looks mad suspicious to me. I'll keep my eyes open for a 9.0 Rum.

Oh, also 2 of his feedbacks are for shoes not coming as listed- another red flag of fugazi's.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

For one, someone checked positive; but called his shoes fake. Second, the toe box is way to "boxy" if that's a word. Third, it doesn't matter if the numbers on the tag match, it matters what the tag looks like. Fourth, who care if he has 217 kicks- they could all be fugazi for what we know. Or he could have picked up a random fake and is now looking to get his money back on others. Dude's is forcing the issue with you, even though he could get 2-3 times what you paid for them. Looks mad suspicious to me. I'll keep my eyes open for a 9.0 Rum.

Oh, also 2 of his feedbacks are for shoes not coming as listed- another red flag of fugazi's.
Didn't even see that, I guess I made the right choice then. Don't know why I'm trying to convince myself that I didn't
laugh.gif
Probably because I was so geeked about gettin some DS Wheat's for cheap.
ohwell.gif

Anyway, before this year is over I'll find some authentic Wheats.
That'll be one of my New Year Resolution's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

For one, someone checked positive; but called his shoes fake. Second, the toe box is way to "boxy" if that's a word. Third, it doesn't matter if the numbers on the tag match, it matters what the tag looks like. Fourth, who care if he has 217 kicks- they could all be fugazi for what we know. Or he could have picked up a random fake and is now looking to get his money back on others. Dude's is forcing the issue with you, even though he could get 2-3 times what you paid for them. Looks mad suspicious to me. I'll keep my eyes open for a 9.0 Rum.

Didn't even see that, I guess I made the right choice then. Don't know why I'm trying to convince myself that I didn't
laugh.gif
Probably because I was so geeked about gettin some DS Wheat's for cheap.
ohwell.gif

Anyway, before this year is over I'll find some authentic Wheats.
That'll be one of my New Year Resolution's.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, I know how you feel. I am trying so hard to find Atmos and HKs.

^^thats what happen to me
laugh.gif

Those I just posted were $125 shipped
Im sure yall remember cause I had every compare and say they were fake to get my money back. Dude came thru also.

I learned my lesson on Ebay years ago, got burned once (that was enough). Now I approach sellers with much scepticism. If it doesn't feel right, then Idon't pull the trigger (I have lost many AF1s that way, but I don't want to have a cloud over any pair in my collection). And I am a hawk
nerd.gif
for comparing pics now.

8tothe24 - I need some Atmos as well, what's the going rate right now?
and glad you got your money back houstonsnk.

On to the next one,
anyway, is the quality on the Volt af1's real bad?
I was thinking about coppin a pair on the bay for $60 because I love that cw and Cyber's are near impossible to find these days...

and i dont know how u think the stiching color is off...the stiching is white!

- slyz5

Stitching is not white...
laugh.gif

But hopefully everyone obtains their grails this year so we can keep this thread going strong!

Red- 619? SD?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom