..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Hell naw then.. Looks like I will be passing on the one pair I found.. I wear my joints heavy but im good on cracks.. Aint gonna think about droppin $500 on apair to crack..

I need some 96 patents though..
nerd.gif
Erv, come offthem

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Hell naw then.. Looks like I will be passing on the one pair I found.. I wear my joints heavy but im good on cracks.. Aint gonna think about droppin $500 on a pair to crack..

nerd.gif
Erv, come off them
Wait you know where to get Taiwans??? Hmmmm ill "come off them" for that...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Hell naw then.. Looks like I will be passing on the one pair I found.. I wear my joints heavy but im good on cracks.. Aint gonna think about droppin $500 on a pair to crack..

nerd.gif
Erv, come off them
Wait you know where to get Taiwans??? Hmmmm ill "come off them" for that...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Text me..
nerd.gif

These two back @ it ^^^
laugh.gif

It's ok I got some seriours serious heat
smokin.gif
coming in, in about 3 weeks or less
devil.gif
very very EVIL

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

These two back @ it ^^^
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
devil.gif
very very EVIL

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
More details on the pick up??

seen the dj premier af1's today. the toebox leather seemed to be better quality. imma prolly still pass though.

did anone else see the new red forces that look just like the redbones except the midsole is white (not off white "bone")? i'll post a pictomorrow.

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

These two back @ it ^^^
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
devil.gif
very very EVIL

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
More details on the pick up??

Yea so what you got coming that we might be interested in???

i have a question

what year was the best all white lows made?
there are so many and i wanna know what's considered the best or better quality.
and if possible, product code would be useful

Originally Posted by p5jay2

i have a question

there are so many and i wanna know what's considered the best or better quality.

For me its the 2001. Erv post your pair! Its pebbled leather.
pimp.gif

i have a question

I have some from 2000-2001 and the quality is amazing. I not sure about older pairs but I am guessing they were just as good or even better.
pimp.gif

Product # 630033 911

4153403859_290e73412d.jpg

Just passed on these
i wonder if the winner's on NT
was it a steal or good deal?

and what does "B" in 'air force 1 B' mean?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-Force-...ewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item19b8d26694

For those who don't know, before there were premiums, supremes, inside-outs, or max airs, there was the B line. Many are familiar with the Pro B line that existed under the Dunk model for some time, and others may remember the Air Max 1 B line which has the Safari and Atmos models under its umbrella. Very few remember the Air Force 1 B, or understand what it was. Based on the afore mentioned B class sneakers (not to be confused with B-grades found at Nike factory stores) the B line up usually refers to a co.jp designed sneaker with some type of exclusive design element applied to it

Kev, I saw the red joints you're talking about. White midsole & clear red sole, right? They looked kinda good with the nylon tongue and all....leatherwas 'not terrible' at best.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

did anone else see the new red forces that look just like the redbones except the midsole is white (not off white "bone")? i'll post a pic tomorrow.
I posted the grey pair a while back. So far there are red, grey, black pairs. Almost exactly what I was saying they should release, I forget theother 2 colors I said they should do, purple and green, maybe even an orange at this point?? something like that. But I thought they would all be the samequality as the red/bone. I believe they all have ice soles. I still can't justify getting any 09/10 forces yet. Too much other stuff I have toprioritize and find first. They may be good beaters though, we'll see.

January
315122-661.jpg

February
imagemagic.php

March
imagemagic.php

Sounds like the theme for the year. More colors to come?

leather is meh! Would have been a classic set if the leather was worth feeding to your pet rat.

yeah. those are the ones. the leather sucks - too bad cause they look nice. i was surprised at the leather quality on the dj premiers though. even though theywere decent imma still just get the dj am dunks instead. our local shop didn't get many pairs but i still don't see either selling out real quick.

yeah i agree that leather quality is horrible!! i have a pair of black/gum 08 and i have never felt a more plastic air force 1 in my life. no wonder peoplecomplain about their feet hurting with the new air force ones. imma just stick to the true air force 1s.

christmas eve/christmas/new years eve

Back
Top Bottom