..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

I'm pretty sure they're cheap.
compared to hong kongs or taiwains, yes.. cheap over all, not really.
ohwell.gif
picked up my pair for $50
pimp.gif

Whatt? Dude you have to be more patient. Those were on iss ds 10.5 or 11 for the longest for under 125 shipped. I believe it was 100 or 90 maybe 110. I know itwas something like that.

Time to take a break from all the heat. I want to show a little love for some of the newer "bad" AF1s. I really love this pair.

354035554.jpg

Originally Posted by stifmyster23

here my lates AF1 pickup

What could've been......... I loved this colorway, as well as the black/olive, but the whole 'bird's nest' theme killed it for me.

i just put money down on one of my grails. i don't forsee buying many sneakers this year, so this is going to be a massive pick-up for me...

we'll see... i should get it in a week or so...

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Whatt? Dude you have to be more patient. Those were on iss ds 10.5 or 11 for the longest for under 125 shipped. I believe it was 100 or 90 maybe 110. I know it was something like that.
Trust me I know. But some shoes you got to jump on them or youll miss them and possibly miss them for a loooooooooong time. Im not mad I paid whatI paid. I will gladly keep paying those prices as long as quality is there. Ive even said it, Nike does pebbledleather and good colorways again and Id cop all of them. Cant wish on the shape cause we know nike wont go back to that old shape.

Originally Posted by JordanFreaks

MaZA4eVeR14- nice! I might try to apply some of the gel to these...
today........
4245036948_50159b2c6c_o.jpg

pimp.gif
Finding Mayors pair and this pic got me thinking..
nerd.gif

Does the whitening gel work as well on badly yellowed shoes as it does on shoes that are slightly yellowed? I have to pick some up to freshen up my blkpatents, but I also have a pair of cones I picked up to flip that have one sole badly yellowed.

I'll try it on some dunks tonite that have only yellowed on one side but it's yellowed pretty bad and let you know. But only thing I'm worriedabout is if it will discolor colored stitching on the midsole. And so far, it doesn't seem to hurt the leather or glue on the border. I might even try iton some whte stitching to see if it can clean it up.

on severely yellowed old pairs, it will only mellow the yellowing, not make it white. it does come out significantly better though.

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

is there any where other than the bay i could get those white huarache joints?

they hit outlets..... one of my dudes scooped up pairs for about $70 a pop

New release, clear sole and midsole, NYLON tongue...BUT, pvc junk leather. I was holding them today and really considered buying but couldnt.
dfe1cf5bed516f2cb3f40625de65a8d2.image.750x562.jpg

Loony- hey man those taiwans ain't no joke man
pimp.gif

I had my Fearless Warriors, HKs and Jermaines boy brought over his DS never unlaced taiwans and I also had those Houston astros. All sitting there on the tableat Barnes & Noble. I snapped a fee picks man but my memory card wasn't in my camera. So as soon as I get a USB cord I'll lost the picks up. It wasmy first time holding taiwans or seeing them in person. Very dope sneaker man
smokin.gif
. Just gave to be careful that they don't crack on you on the patentleather because they kinda become like glass and they start cracking on the patent leather.

It can crack if it's heavily creased. The leather on Taiwans seems like a different kind of patent, similar to the one the 2002 korea jewel mids, it kindathinner it seems.

Back
Top Bottom