TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Mr KBiZZLe, nice kicks :pimp:
pimp.gif

the things I would do to get a pair in my size (12) :evil:
devil.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

it's great to know those sz12s in the cones, 3m mids, choco mids, carolina blue suedes and canvas hi's are in good hands! are all of them sz12 and DS kbizzle?? by any chance, are those cones the one sided yellowed pairs on ebay via sneakerpimp? just curious...

The only ones that are DS are the michigan hi's. I laced them up and tried them on but I couldn't step out of the house for some reason :rolleyes
eyes.gif

The cones I got on ebay about 3 months ago. Labeled terribly wrong and was an antique sales woman. So, I had no idea where she had gotten them from and I knew she didn't know @#%$ about them so I offered her $45 shipped and she agreed. She even shipped them to me first before I even paid just asking for my word that I would pay her :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals

Kbiz - That's an awesome story on those Cones. I need to work on my eBay searching skills and find these mislabeled auctions.

Anyway, both of these just came in not too long ago . . .
o8e1le.jpg
29gfzub.jpg
973bpu.jpg
2hquty0.jpg

Thanks for the Atmos Zhi!

Enjoy! :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

atmos are dope...i have those gum af1 size 9 if anyone wants. will let go for cheap!
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

spacej23, please don't hype up the campers :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Quote:
How am I "hyping" them up?
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

Campers already go for about $50 more than they used to a few months ago. I recall them never going over $110 until recently. I'm telling you, this thread really does a number on prices (more than we imagine). Perfect example is Jewel swooshed releases....I've said it before too, Jewels were never such a hot commodity until this year....it's almost funny. I Love Af1's joke actually holds some truth.

With that said....Nice Campers spaceJ! By no means should we stop posting pics...

TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

Quote:
when several people post their campers, resellers see this and jack the prices up...

terrible logic. by that line of thought, we should just shut down the thread completely.

any other info on these except for that they are og's frm 91. Whats the ball park on these?

Team Vintage
Heat​

I hate being a size 13 so hard to find anything fun. oh well.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
WTB 2001 retro I black/ Royal Blue and Retro 1 Black/ Varstity Red sz 13 or 14

I posted those '91s here sometime last month, not sure how much the auction ended for.....I too am glad they're not my size.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

AHHHH I wish i could squeeze into an 8

dope mich. highs and campers

to comment on what og fiend said bout jewels
both my jewel mids i got for under $0 1 ds, 1 vnds in january this year, sence ive seen the same 2 pairs go over 150
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
PRYM STYLE BLOG
TEAM AF-ONE

Back
Top Bottom