TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

i really thank god that i'm a size 10 when i read this

and i really feel sorry for the guys with bigger feet. makes the hard task even worst
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

You would pay $500 for a size 13 3M snake?...@#%$ I shouldn't have sold mine for so cheap then.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals

You don't need old af1's to have a great collection. You have a great collection size twelve and you always get what you like, props.

DK

lucky size 12 :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Some people just don't care. They have resources to locate it and give in to paying crazy prices. I am sure many have done it, others are more paitent with their searches.
[email protected]
AIM queensfinest008
TEAM FAM​

Someone sell me the LA Mexican Cartoons sz 12 please! I have always wanted them since I am mexican.
TEAM DIRTY

somebody sell me the non-hairy year of the dogs.. i was born in the y.o.t.d. :pimp:
pimp.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

dope mids, prym. i love mine to death...sweet summer kicks. i'm thinking about picking up a black pair....
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Got bored..here is what I have in NY with me..rest is back home in Texas.

Harlems are horrible - but they will be used for a future custom and are the perfect base.

TEAM DIRTY

nice pair of cones *snicker*

if you (or anyone else on here) ever come across a beat pair of michigan highs (or even orange canvas highs) with the strap, lemme know and i'll buy them off you just for the strap alone :D
happy.gif

damn damn damn :evil:
devil.gif
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

^ I can get my hands on a pair for $30...theyre brand new but theyre like size 2Y..will that work? :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM DIRTY

gah! maybe i could use those as a tourniquet after i slit my wrists if i never get a ds pair of orange canvas highs :nerd:
nerd.gif
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

Back
Top Bottom