TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

yo JB. i was getting ready to take individual shots of all my stuff. i wanted to do it this week. but i guess it will be up early next week
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
i was thinking about doing a collection posts by next week on the team thread. JUST THEIR AF1. its for us to see what we all have. doesn't matter if you have 3 pairs or 100 pairs. show love
DSC04352.jpg
DSC04371.jpg
DSC04365.jpg
DSC04349.jpg
DSC04368a.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

no seriously jath, i NEED those all star denver air forces....C'mon, i know you got two :lol:
laugh.gif
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

man i love those pink terror squads. the all pink with the white sole, white swoosh, white laces. man i need a pair
TEAM-AF-ONE

FINALLY......
2rgiaf5.jpg

The "Set" is complete:
x6cyts.jpg
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

nice pick up ffighter, you found them after a long time, reminds me of my scarfaces, was looking for those for 9 months and I got em a month before :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

nice set JB...anyone want my taiwans...im thinking of putting them up on ebay size 10.5 ds
PM me if interested
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

very nice cartoon set. i have to say this is really a pack/set that comes as a complete package. every shoe has it's own individual concept and yet together they are a complete picture. the only downer for me, as far as i can judge (i only have the brown pride), is that they could have used a better leather quality
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

ffighter :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Its a good feeling completing a set.
TEAM-AF-ONE
TFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILY

NO PAIN NO GAIN

silversurfer5400 - yeah i agree, if the leather was on point it would be even better!!

Pit - Thanks my man....it's a GREAT feelin completing this set
TEAM-AF-ONE​

So who got the 11.5 atmos? Had there been a few extra bucks in my paypal I wouldn't have hesitated.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals

there was a time when i would have traded one of my denver all-stars for the orange patent houstons, but that time has passed.

and i'll freely admit that i don't have any AF1s older than the courirs - i did in the past, but they've been worn, run, and tossed as i moved between sides of the world. i do have about 15-20 pairs that aren't shown on the wall, mostly GRs, a couple euro/cans maybe.. but nike just asked me to bring my hottest 30.

dope cartoons up there.. i need the blue/gray ones.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Quote:
DS 11.5 atmos for $400?!? that's quite reasonable though...especially in such a rare size..

Ture. I know I'd pay 600 for atmos or mushrooms in a 12-13 no problem. I DID pay 500 for size 13 3m snakes afterall. But how many people have them in that size? It was ridiculously expensve for a sneaker, but worth it for me

Back
Top Bottom