TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

heat in the last few pages.

Bizzle, very nice addition with that line-up!

that '91 release is bonkers. exactly how an af1 should look like. ace shape, two tone color combo, nylon tongue, killer lining... priceless.

the discussions in this thread are mostly very lame. most of you guys are all about hype instead of showing love and sharing info about the shoe we all appreciate, the AF1.

everybody knows that the value on certain pairs might go up/down in the future. everybody knows that each continent has its own market, so keep your eyes, ears and connections wide open.

forget about the money talk guys. i've never seen anybody in here taking their time to make some kind of a history post of the AF1.

enough of me.

none of the following stuff is in my possession. only some (quality) material i saved throughout the years.

do we need words for these?....
90iesev6.jpg

... or these
63mbhvlfn4.jpg

af11989nq1.jpg

90airforce1mz7.jpg

Guy, you @#%$ bastard
d452a2b9tu1.jpg

'93 (similar as seen on the previous page, not as vibrant as the '91s though)
93af1af8.png

don't we all love the nylon tongue era?

first flax mids (early 90s)
flaxmidwu4.jpg

classic nikeforce1 pics (still think the white/brown snake shouldn't be in there
wink.gif
)
4dw976bky5.jpg

2iv1r88lk8.jpg

noah's ark; ugly imo. apparently only one (or two) pairs made. all real materials, from anaconda to aligator. (Kev will hate me for posting these)
277635039127e26786csf6.jpg

@#%$ ugly, but limited... so
eek.gif

crocjayzyi9.jpg

crocjayzvj6.jpg

same @#%$ for hiroshi (+24KT gold extra)
sick.gif

hfrealcroc24ktgoldhe7.jpg

of course Sir Cartagena couldn't go without!
fatjoeaf1.jpg

i think these were the scrapped horse samples. ugly hairy limitedness
eek.gif

hairwp6.jpg

unreleased iK lizard samples for the 25th anniversary. i don't like them, but you probably haven't seen em yet.
03lizardsamplesuf1.jpg

again some weird and ugly iK action (iK = invention kitchen)
horseleatheryw7.jpg

enough of those weird materials... '96 patent heat
pimp.gif
.. from a time when patent on sneakers wasn't 'normal' at all.
img1035xc2.jpg

scrapped 'i believe' (daruma) samples
ibelievescrappedas1.jpg

first series Hiro****inkerMark. possibly the best set of simple, yet mega quality AF1s out there. can't compare the quality to the second series. somebody post a pic of the unique box. couldn't find one.
blk (would love a pair)
blackhtm1stxu3.png

brown
020010yf7.jpg

that's a bit from my side. tried to keep the often posted stuff outta here. it's not at all supposed to be a 'history post', i make the official team members responsible for that
wink.gif

keep it quality fellas!

Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

I'm supposed to be taking a break but I just wanted to say quality post rap and sneakz I agree with you 100%, it is a tragic shame that shoes or help can't be posted in this thread anymore without hype being brought up. Very nice pictures too I just picked up those black/flax mids I'll post pics when I receive them.

I wish there was a time machine :frown:
frown.gif

but props to Oli for the vintage pics, makes me salivate more :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

cheers guys!

Paul; tbh, the blk/flax joints are the only mids i'd really appreciate owning (ok, maybe the red toe lizard as well). shame you're taking a break. i always liked your additions, no matter to what thread.

had to throw on some AF1s today after all the work on the post
tongue.gif

no hype. simple '02 white/canyon gold

291007ve7.jpg

Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

Thank you very kind, I will still be around it's just my girlfriend has given me a NT ban :lol:
laugh.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
I like those canyon golds nice and simple with good quality that is how it should be.

I tried to find the htm box too but I couldn't find a decent picture while I'm at work, but it's my favorite box I believe the picture is of some english council flats, I might decide to try and get the black pair one day.

holy @#%$....those daruma i believes samples...im glad that those posted are mostly not 12s, if not it would be so so sad...and the thing is many of those are not even registered with nike's af1 anthology...i think nike prolly forgotten how many colors they've dished out for the air force 1...if only someone had that ultimate af1 japanese sneaker magiazine...hopefully someone is willing to share with us some pics of it..

the first 6 pics made me faint! good stuff....i'm pretty sure next year will be the year i shave my collection down to the essentials. looking through my stack yesterday made me realize how much deadwood i've bought =(
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

^
i think the slight discoloration on the soles looks kinda cool.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
WTB 2001 retro I black/ Royal Blue and Retro 1 Black/ Varstity Red sz 13 or 14

cheers fellas, it's good to see some appreciation
happy.gif

Quote:
I believe the picture is of some english council flats

word, that's it. thanks for refreshing my memory Paul!

Quote:
im glad that those posted are mostly not 12s

no worries Metal! the ones posted are sample sz9s. i highly doubt they were produced in other sizes.

James, send an external HD my way and i'ma fill it for you
wink.gif
... hope you're fine my man!

prymone, noticed that many recent scored and posted 3m forces had that wicked yellowing on the swoosh. kinda like that touch as long as the midsole isn't affected.!

Jojo, lovely pickup bruv! great c/w. loving the canvas releases from that era. nylon tongue, shape and the two stitching lines through each side panel. must be from around '95/'96.

btw, that kind of 'discoloration' goes by the name of 'soiling' on most jp pages. as seen on many older black mid/outsoles. it's kind of the equivalent to yellowing on white midsoles.
TEAM AM FAM

dope post, rns.

another gem, if i may add....

Quote:
don't we all love the nylon tongue era?
Quote:
i bet someone get those Forest Green 1's for mad cheap. Some of the sellers items go for dirt cheap. I got my hoop orange AF1's from that guy for like 30 shipped.
8)
glasses.gif
Quote:
Too bad for the discoloration of the soles but eehhh, I still love em

try applying armor all or tire shine and let it sit for a while...then buff it really well.

wiwt:
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

nie canyon gold lo's OLI, they look like my hoop oranges :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Great pickup Yungjojo as Oli said most auctions label the discolouration as soiled but it is also known as white powder and you can simply scrub it off with a hard brush its kind of like dust that gathers on the shoe so you can get rid of it quite easily.

Very nice 3M snakes prymone

I have not seen this shoe posted on here yet but it's one of my favorites god knows why I have not put it on my wanted list yet.

2i0y834.jpg

Plus the HTM box lol

11ihfs1.jpg

^Did those ever release? Maybe im mistaken but I seem to recall a pic of Lebron wearing those. Please correct me if im wrong.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom