TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah, painting a midsole is doing way too much for me. Besides, the paint will come off eventually and it'll be too much of a hassle to keep it up.

For some reason I remember someone on NT talking about he used sandpaper on his midsoles to remove some of the yellowing. I guess this kind of makes sense, figuring yellowing affects the surface only. Ehh, maybe I'll give it a try.
P - F U N K​

try a paint that works well with rubber (AF1 midsoles are made of rubber right?)
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Your welcome, and I'm not sure sanding would work on AF1 midsoles either because they are very textured but it's worth a try but sanding is best suited to mid soles that are smooth.

Yep rubber paint would work best I have read before that you can get tyre paint that works well so that might work, but if you use any paint always mix it with acetone so it will be more flexible this will help stop cracking.

I got your email and responded literally 1 minute ago.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals​
Punch a crip in his lip and watch the real color drip​

if only you were a size 13 shoemasta.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

Quote:
No problem, they are the metallic jade super jewels
|I
tired.gif

PURPLE CITY BIRD GANG​

hey shoemasta ... i added myself to the probably numerous email sender. if you find a minute please let me know
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

^^^ haha, for that reason and the fact i need to tone it down on the shoe p/u's i will decline shoemasta's "sale"
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

what was he selling? what size?

If you can't tell here cause of being banned, you can pm me.
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

it was a ton of stuff, all size 10-10.5 I think

please don't ban me.

Also, I officially hate UPS. I had 2 pair of AF1's delivered but I wasn't home to sign, and the pickup spot is like half an hour away. Guess I'll have to wait untill Monday :frown:
frown.gif

Team Wu-Tang
Team Vintage Heat​

TeamWolfShirts
"I've lived, loved, lost, and forgotten in this shirt."

Stuntastic kicks, at least you won't worry about yellowed soles.

Air Murphy 23, UPS sucks, so does FedEx, they tax a @#%$ lot.
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

How could you let go non yellowed stash's, that is a rareity now days I thought everyone's stash's were yellowed to some degree lol.

^ so he can get hella $$$, they were a size 13 too, which is super duper rare :wow:
eek.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

what's the material on those 98's? Nubuck? I've always wondered..

also, I'm nowhere near an AF1 expert, but I'm gonna start looking for a pair of stash lows. Would it be a respectable offer if I were to trade NDS(maybe a 7.5 out of 10) Cement IV's (just got a second pair, I dont need two) for a pair of stashes in NDS-VNDS condition? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated :wow:
embarassed.gif

Team Wu-Tang
Team Vintage Heat​

TeamWolfShirts
"I've lived, loved, lost, and forgotten in this shirt."

just got a new pair...

noc3eo.jpg
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:aygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sAnimalAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

Space J, those are clean....I was thinking about getting a pair, looks like I will!
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

i usually don't like "year of" stuff, but those are
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

Back
Top Bottom