:wink:
wink.gif
TEAMSOVIETTEAM AF-ONE

^ are they grey?

TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

^ nice canvas AF1

also, it is a bad idea for Nike to revive the Jewels, 1) they'll @#%$ it up, and 2) they become less appealing to me.
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Quote:
if anyone can help me out with finding a pair of jewel mid;s with a green check & sole...
1yn3bp.jpg

As for the 2008 AF1's I think are all pretty poor none of those appeal to me at all, I can't believe these designers get paid high wages to come up with this crap I would fire the lot of them. Also as others have said its not just the designs the shape is horrid too bring back the shape of the 91 - 94 AF1's with the nylon tongues then we are talking.

i thought dude was talking about the mean green's....

Quote:
91 - 94 AF1's with the nylon tongues
:smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

more collabs
Continuing are preview of the Nike Air Force 1 x Air Jordan collaboration, I thought I might add some more detail for those that may not understand. Some of the models between the collaboration will release under Jordan Brand while the others will release under Nike.

With that said, here is two new Nike Air Force Ones x Air Jordan 12, with the Black/Red pair releasing March 2008 and the White/Black releasing January 2008. Both pairs take original color schemes from the Air Jordan 12. Via Kenlu.

TEAM-AF-ONE

^ Do I see the original shaped lace pendents!?? If so....I wouldn't mind both of those!
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

that makes 2 more af1's that i DON'T need.....oh well, makes hunting/picking up older stuff that much easier

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts

Easy pass again on the AJ12 AF1's but this idea has already been done before on these 2 mids anyway.

2euq1yu.jpg

kakc4i.gif

There are some AJ colour ways that would be nice though such as the green or purple metalic AJ1's not that we will get those or some Bordeaux's would be nice with black and grey suede and that crazy design on the tongue would be great. Saying that though I doubt Nike could do a good job of them anyway, the layout of colours are horrible now days.

that's funny. when i saw the AFXIIs, the lizard mids came to mind.

Quote:
There are some AJ colour ways that would be nice though such as the green or purple metalic AJ1's
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts

Back
Top Bottom