TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Nice courir samples, not my taste but nice find none the less :smile:
smile.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
...im on an af1 binge right now..i will hopefully have 3 pairs coming in next week (3 shoes at a time is a big deal for me :wow:
embarassed.gif
) i am excited :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif

oh and those jordan x af1s :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
TEAMAMFAM

JorForce Fusions = :x
sick.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

great pick up on the sample courier rookiee, not my steez though. i prefer the OG pair. nice ONES up there though
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

Quote:
very under rated
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

Quote:
If you are talking about these they are probably one of the hardest mids to find DS, this is the only size 10 pair I have seen in this condition. My only advice would be to just keep an eye out Ebay or any other shoe/ auction site that you know as with most vintage AF1's its just the luck of the draw unfortunately.

PURPLE CITY BIRD GANG​

Someone refresh me on yellowed midsoles. Call me crazy, but do I remember hearing about some kind of cleaner that can reduce the yellowing on older AF1 midsoles? Any help is appreciated.
P - F U N K​

7 paul 7, how about seaglow?
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

those courirs samples are clean, but released pair greater!

anyone got vibes>? dkballa22, bring out the heat! :wink:
wink.gif
R.I.P. PROPS
TEAM-AF-ONE​

I don't think seaglow would work on AF1 midsoles because yellowing is the break down of paint so using seaglow wouldn't bring the paint back. If I remember correctly there was a video on the sea glow site claiming it could make yellowed mid soles white again but I wouldn't put money on it. The only logical solution to yellowed soles I can think of is to find some kind of super rubber paint, but the flaw with this is the paint is mixed with the rubber during the moulding process so I doubt you could get the soles back to how they were simply by painting it on. I hate yellowing with a passion though it ruins so many shoes I wish there was a reliable cure.

7 paul 7, I thought you were talking about the soles.

for the midsoles, you can mask the non-white areas, and paint the unmasked area with polish?
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

yellowed midsoles = rain/snow shoes for me.

you know what? as someone who wears my Airs, sometimes i don't even mind yellowing/creasing/beat-ness.

just makes me rock my shoes more, instead of having to duckwalk and babywiping them after each step.
ifbelieve it..
..you can achieve it!
- stephon xzavior marbury -
hmm hmmm hmm..

Polish wouldn't work either you best bet is to find a good paint and mix it with acetone it will hold up for a while. In all honesty though your probably wasting your time trying to fix any yellowed part of the sole.

Yeh I wear all of my shoes too when they yellow they just become a pair of beaters to me I wouldn't not wear them because they are yellow but they are never as nice. It's true what you say though it is good because you can have more fun in them because you don't care about trashing them.

Back
Top Bottom