TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

^ those are a part of the barkley pack. the tongue signifies that as well.
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

micmorales - Very nice man. I'd love to have a pair of those, but prices got outrageous for them. Should have copped them when I had the chance to get them cheaper. :frown:
frown.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

:wow:
eek.gif
mic....hope where your at it stays nice and sunny

..off to see The Lion King w/the fam...will it be WP's, some Patents, Linens, XXV's, Cubes, etc??hmmmm decisions decisions :rolleyes
eyes.gif

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

LINENS...no doubt.

and thanks my man...well it starting to get cold in Amsterdam slowly but surely,
time to take advantage of this late summer...

!
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

How come in the 1thology they dont have the taiwans ? was hoping somebody hear may be able to shed some light on that :nerd:
nerd.gif
Quote:
how much should ds courirs sz 10 go for?

with the way things are going with the AF1 prices probably around 450+ |I
tired.gif
TEAMAMFAM

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Love the pic of the bum with jewels....I've seen many bums with jewel af1s on, considering bums usually wear the same pair of kicks for 10+ years, it's really not a surprise.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

I actually saw a homeless guy wearing some Independence Jewel Mids during the summer of 2006, which broke the hell out of my neck since those are one of my grails. It was near the Seinfeld Diner in Manhattan. Didn't get a chance to take a pic though.
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
Whatever happened to our t-shirts and what not. I know Pitman got too busy and what not, but did someone never take over?
TEAM :pimp:
pimp.gif

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

@#%$. dude i know just got at me about some shoes. he wants $600 for HKs. thats crazy cash
TEAM-AF-ONE

wow @ HK's

I need a pair of black sheed hi's in my life
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Back
Top Bottom