TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
went soft in the yambs yesterday and idk why even. :smh: bad week for me

Got a thick yella ready for me next week...

She sending me pics of that mass ... no fapping till then ...

A happy hour related method that's worked for me a few times...I call this...the Don Draper/McNulty and it is a solo approach. This is NOT for novices, light drinkers, or shy people.

Go to a restaurant/bar still in your work clothes on a Thursday or Friday night after a long day of work. A good time to go is between 9 and 10 or whenever it's still fairly easy to find a seat at the bar, but the place isn't empty either. Sit down at the bar next to the girl of your choice, undo your top button, loosen up your tie, sigh (optional), proceed to order 2 shots and take them back to back (don't look like a *****). I guarantee if she sees you do this and you are a decent looking guy you will have gotten her attention. Don't worry about looking like a crazy person or an alcoholic. The business attire will help separate you from the rest of the crowd and give your binge drinking purpose. Now you wait a minute or two after taking those two shots but you put your hand on the bar like you're going to order another. Making eye contact with the girl at this moment is KEY. She might ask "rough day?" (best case) or she might just look at you like your crazy (worst case). If she talks to you first, you have already gotten her number when the conversation is over and depending on the girl you might be getting yambs that night if you play your cards right rest of the night. Now if she says nothing, you can ask her if she'd have a drink with you and she likely will. She might not even ask about you taking those two shots, don't bring it up yourself. If she does say something, just tell her that you got held up at work finishing a project and you're just glad the week is over; or basically something that makes sense if she asks what your job is after. You can always make up being a business man and say that you lost a big client or something if you are unemployed.

THIS IS QUITE A MISSION.

I WORK NEAR DOWNTOWN SO I WILL TRY AFTER WORK TOMORROW IN MY BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

**** i work downtown. I should be doing this all the time but I dont have my own crib

NOT HAVING YOUR OWN CRIB CAN BE A DEAL BREAKER. I REMEMBER WHEN I HAD TO MOVE BACK IN WITH MY PARENTS AFTER LOSING MY JOB 4 YEARS AGO. IT WAS ROUGH.

OWNING YOUR SPOT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HAVING TO PAY FOR A ROOM EVERYTIME YOU WANT TO SMASH :smh:

SIDENOTE: DIDN'T WE MEET WHEN I WAS UP IN CHICAGO FOR THE BANNED 1'S RELEASE?

FELLOW TEAM NIGERIA :pimp:

Man, i'm on a mission for some young yambs tonight. Got a 23 year old hood broad coming thru the spot tonight. Left this 28 year old alone last night. Shorty was like a 4, while the newwer broad is a solid 8. no question.

Having your own crib is a must. I cant tell y'all how much yambs I lost cuz of not having a crib. Netflix and a bottle of bacardi stay gettin them open.

I called her. She didn't pick up, no call back either. Feelsbadman.
Met a chick that I'm going crazy over. I've only known this chick for less than a week; yet she's all I can think about. I haven't hit up my other chicks/prospects because of this chick either :smh: . Basically gave one of my yambs up, she was getting the boot anyways. So I'm headed out tomorrow night to see if I can find a cutie to compete for this mind space this new chick has monopolized. I hate feeling so vulnerable.
I know this feel.

Happened to me earlier this fall. Feeling went away once I actually got her.

Met a chick that I'm going crazy over. I've only known this chick for less than a week; yet she's all I can think about. I haven't hit up my other chicks/prospects because of this chick either :smh: . Basically gave one of my yambs up, she was getting the boot anyways. So I'm headed out tomorrow night to see if I can find a cutie to compete for this mind space this new chick has monopolized. I hate feeling so vulnerable.

Take it easy fam, no matter how dope she seems I can guarantee she ain't perfect.
Best believe she has options as well, your not the only one feeling goofy over her so move accordingly
I personally don't think you have to find another girl to take up the mind space just be clear with yourself and realize that it's just the effect of a new woman not love.

Messing around with first years - yay or nay?

]I'm a third year. There is this feisty Mexican/Latina/Hispanic first year in one of my classes. :evil:

I'm open myself, brother--- but I've embraced it :smile:

Take it easy fam, no matter how dope she seems I can guarantee she ain't perfect.
Best believe she has options as well, your not the only one feeling goofy over her so move accordingly
I personally don't think you have to find another girl to take up the mind space just be clear with yourself and realize that it's just the effect of a new woman not love.

I certainly believe that, and trust I'm using that to help me keep perspective. And don't get it twisted, I have options too. I'm no spring chicken, I'm just a little thrown off. I'll keep it G tho...The game always get the last laugh.

Its so hard not to chase n fumble when you don't have a steady source of ****...I just need one fwb and I'm good..I'm tired of being w scavenger every weekend

Don't make your thirst extremely obvious. There's this kid in my class that borderline stalks some girl he likes. He'll stand behind a wall and spy till he sees her walking toward him and then magically bump it to her.
I've caught him peeking over the edge to see her and just give him the >D look.

A happy hour related method that's worked for me a few times...I call this...the Don Draper/McNulty and it is a solo approach. This is NOT for novices, light drinkers, or shy people.

Go to a restaurant/bar still in your work clothes on a Thursday or Friday night after a long day of work. A good time to go is between 9 and 10 or whenever it's still fairly easy to find a seat at the bar, but the place isn't empty either. Sit down at the bar next to the girl of your choice, undo your top button, loosen up your tie, sigh (optional), proceed to order 2 shots and take them back to back (don't look like a *****). I guarantee if she sees you do this and you are a decent looking guy you will have gotten her attention. Don't worry about looking like a crazy person or an alcoholic. The business attire will help separate you from the rest of the crowd and give your binge drinking purpose. Now you wait a minute or two after taking those two shots but you put your hand on the bar like you're going to order another. Making eye contact with the girl at this moment is KEY. She might ask "rough day?" (best case) or she might just look at you like your crazy (worst case). If she talks to you first, you have already gotten her number when the conversation is over and depending on the girl you might be getting yambs that night if you play your cards right rest of the night. Now if she says nothing, you can ask her if she'd have a drink with you and she likely will. She might not even ask about you taking those two shots, don't bring it up yourself. If she does say something, just tell her that you got held up at work finishing a project and you're just glad the week is over; or basically something that makes sense if she asks what your job is after. You can always make up being a business man and say that you lost a big client or something if you are unemployed.

THIS IS QUITE A MISSION.

I WORK NEAR DOWNTOWN SO I WILL TRY AFTER WORK TOMORROW IN MY BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

**** i work downtown. I should be doing this all the time but I dont have my own crib

NOT HAVING YOUR OWN CRIB CAN BE A DEAL BREAKER. I REMEMBER WHEN I HAD TO MOVE BACK IN WITH MY PARENTS AFTER LOSING MY JOB 4 YEARS AGO. IT WAS ROUGH.

OWNING YOUR SPOT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HAVING TO PAY FOR A ROOM EVERYTIME YOU WANT TO SMASH :smh:

SIDENOTE: DIDN'T WE MEET WHEN I WAS UP IN CHICAGO FOR THE BANNED 1'S RELEASE?

FELLOW TEAM NIGERIA :pimp:

:smh: Your own spot is so essential to the ease of yambs. You can crack most chicks if you got them alone away from their environment and restrictions. Right now I split a spot w/ my sis and nephew, then my moms retired so she's parked here right now as well. I do this so they can live comfy, but man, talk about yamb firewall. I gotta scrap up more dough so i can still make sure they're comfy while affording my own spot.

:smh: Your own spot is so essential to the ease of yambs. You can crack most chicks if you got them alone away from their environment and restrictions. Right now I split a spot w/ my sis and nephew, then my moms retired so she's parked here right now as well. I do this so they can live comfy, but man, talk about yamb firewall. I gotta scrap up more dough so i can still make sure they're comfy while affording my own spot.

Kinda in the same situation

need more loot to knock the boots

gotta keep it in motion

my place to see them boobs

:tongue:

Last edited:
there is a group of women(lets say 4) 2 are bad, 1 is OK and 1 is hit. you make eye contact with the prettiest one, as you approach said pretty lady at the last micro second you switch and spit game at the ugliest one
sick.gif
. get her number, text her how beautiful she is, all the freaky stuff you gonna do etc. you make her wait 2 weeks before you see her. make sure its a group date but you tell her your friends canceled. so now you're there by yourself with this creature BUT you are also surrounded by the other females who are nice looking. you kiss all on your date and pay 0 attention to the other girls. make sure when you have sex with the ugly beast that you bust her *** to the 10x power. now wait........... in 2 months you will have had sex with all 4. 
pimp.gif

when you diss pretty girls for ugly girls it hurts their pride, they will throw themselves at you

ugly girls get hype when they have a bf so she'll show her pretty friends the freaky texts you're sending(girls love a freaky guy)

at the group date the girls will be jealous the ugly girl has a guy plus you not showing them attention(trust me theyll be seeking it from you)

when you bust ugly girl guts, shell brag about your pipe game

pretty girls will wonder why u chose ugly girl and will try to "change" your mind

there is a group of women(lets say 4) 2 are bad, 1 is OK and 1 is hit. you make eye contact with the prettiest one, as you approach said pretty lady at the last micro second you switch and spit game at the ugliest one:x . get her number, text her how beautiful she is, all the freaky stuff you gonna do etc. you make her wait 2 weeks before you see her. make sure its a group date but you tell her your friends canceled. so now you're there by yourself with this creature BUT you are also surrounded by the other females who are nice looking. you kiss all on your date and pay 0 attention to the other girls. make sure when you have sex with the ugly beast that you bust her *** to the 10x power. now wait........... in 2 months you will have had sex with all 4. :pimp:

when you diss pretty girls for ugly girls it hurts their pride, they will throw themselves at you
ugly girls get hype when they have a bf so she'll show her pretty friends the freaky texts you're sending(girls love a freaky guy)
at the group date the girls will be jealous the ugly girl has a guy plus you not showing them attention(trust me theyll be seeking it from you)
pretty girls will wonder why u chose ugly girl and will try to "change" your mind

This what I used to do at clubs on the dancefloor to start off make the ugly/chubby girl night by dancing with em. Then the rest is history

there is a group of women(lets say 4) 2 are bad, 1 is OK and 1 is hit. you make eye contact with the prettiest one, as you approach said pretty lady at the last micro second you switch and spit game at the ugliest one
sick.gif
. get her number, text her how beautiful she is, all the freaky stuff you gonna do etc. you make her wait 2 weeks before you see her. make sure its a group date but you tell her your friends canceled. so now you're there by yourself with this creature BUT you are also surrounded by the other females who are nice looking. you kiss all on your date and pay 0 attention to the other girls. make sure when you have sex with the ugly beast that you bust her *** to the 10x power. now wait........... in 2 months you will have had sex with all 4. 
pimp.gif

this man knows...i used to use this technique in college...yambs will be had if your slick enough to even be able to hit the ugly joint...

this man knows...i used to use this technique in college...yambs will be had if your slick enough to even be able to hit the ugly joint...
this is make or break...the trick is to have the wack joints BEASTING for you and you have to curve all bad joints(as hard as it is at the moment it will be worth it in the longrun)

passing on pretty girls can be a super confidence booster, it will give you that "yeah u pretty but u not good enuff" aura

I'll pass on that long con ugly ***** drama. Go at the joint you want.
i respect that buddy, but id rather make a ***** feel like **** and in return make her treat me like a king. with so many dudes simpin and the thirst that is instagram, u got these joints feeling godly, FOH ma, im gonna hit ur ugly friend, make you question yourself and then come beg me for the D 
glasses.gif

but again to each their own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom