TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all think ima get the yambs tonite..this chick I've been talkin too for about a week now is supposed to come over & make tacos tonite...only thing I'm lightweight nervous about is that she plays some kiddy games..we were supposed to chill Tuesday but she said lets reschedule because her mom came over which I believe is true since her mom works for our school..yesterday she stops by to "show me the update for iPhones" ends up staying a bit and chillin..she says she wants to go home to change texts me sayin lets postpone till tommorrow but comes back 5 minutes later till my roommate shows up..she says she wants to spend the night tonite ..I just hope she isn't on any trash cuz i actually like her

Makes a move man. Massage always works for me. Ask for one. Give one and somewhere somehow I bet her shirt and pants will fall off in the process.

Pre-ejaculation is the liquid that seeps out of the penis before ejaculation occurs. This fluid is released from the cowpers gland, located at the top of the urethra.

The purpose of this fluid is to reduce the acidity in the urethra and provide lubricant for the sperm that is released once ejaculation occurs. Most guys have no control over it and cannot feel it coming out.

There is much conflicting data on whether this fluid contains sperm that can result in pregnancy. Some studies have concluded it does contain sperm and others have concluded it does not. Most sources do agree that without definitive confirmation, other precautions should still be taken to protect from pregnancy and STI transmission.

link

Last edited:
yea u can, u take health class in HS?

Don't start an argument you can't finish fam.

Ask yourself if you're prepared to be ethered and i'll start linking dozens of articles to back what I said up.

LOLOLOL. You buggin bro. You guys are here doing #s and dont even know basic facts :smh:

To simply put it, a chick can definitely get pregnant from precum. Precum basically cleanses your tube. So if you have sperm still there (from a previous ejac), when the cleanse happens, it will be part of the precum. Obviously the sperm count is A LOT less, but there can still be sperm in precum.

Joe I got you..she just stopped by again but my roommate answered the door since I'm takin a dump lol

Last edited:
LOLOLOL. You buggin bro. You guys are here doing #s and dont even know basic facts
mean.gif

To simply put it, a chick can definitely get pregnant from precum. Precum basically cleanses your tube. So if you have sperm still there (from a previous ejac), when the cleanse happens, it will be part of the precum. Obviously the sperm count is A LOT less, but there can still be sperm in precum.
Homie... Pee is acidic.

All you have to do is pee after your last bust and you're straight.

What we arguin bout...Ya'll just do u.

Lineup for this weekend...

Tonight: Girl hit me up for drinks.
Tomorrow: DTF with LPheat...
Sat: Santa Monica with Youngdoc

Stories will be told.

Last edited:
LOLOLOL. You buggin bro. You guys are here doing #s and dont even know basic facts :smh:

Homie... Pee is acidic.

All you have to do is pee after your last bust and you're straight.

In that case you're right. Not everyone always takes a piss before/after sex. Just didnt want people going around doing round 2s w/o taking a piss :lol:

Only time you can have hot dogs and ketchup with a chick is if y'all been together for a MINUTE. Y'all don't be out here hittin randoms on the rag

What we arguin bout...Ya'll just do u.

Lineup for this weekend...

Tonight: Girl hit me up for drinks.
Tomorrow: DTF with LPheat...
Sat: Santa Monica with Youngdoc

Stories will be told.

Tonight: OKC chick at a bar by my spot. Yambs may be acquired
Friday: SM with the roommate
Saturday: as above

Yea she on some trash as I said earlier I hit her up around 8 she ain't reply back yet I'm bout to go to a party instead of waitin for her

Ask yourself if you're prepared to be ethered and i'll start linking dozens of articles to back what I said up.
[/quote]
Don't start an argument you can't finish fam.

go ahead I dont really care

Last edited:
That's 2 girls that flaked on me in less than a month what the hell am I doing wrong lol..I though that was in the bag oh I'm not tripping at all take my L gracefully no grudge at all when I see her she'll come around

Y'all can say whatever but everyone knows there's a chance to impregnate every time you go raw unless it's that time of the month

But I say this as someone who goes raw all the time and havent had a scare in 10 years so do you :lol:

Y'all can say whatever but everyone knows there's a chance to impregnate every time you go raw unless it's that time of the month

But I say this as someone who goes raw all the time and havent had a scare in 10 years so do you
laugh.gif
Dawg. You're going to be a DOCTOR.

Wrap it up famb.. Your sperm is valuable. Ultra pause.

Last edited:
That's 2 girls that flaked on me in less than a month what the hell am I doing wrong lol..I though that was in the bag oh I'm not tripping at all take my L gracefully no grudge at all when I see her she'll come around

Aint nothing u can do...Maybe go for the meet up earlier?

But I say this as someone who goes raw all the time and havent had a scare in 10 years so do you :lol:

Dawg. You're going to be a DOCTOR.

Wrap it up famb.. Your sperm is valuable. Ultra pause.

Technically I already am a doctor :lol:

"Put plan B all in her champagne, she ain't eem know it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom