TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
when texting a chick that keeps mentioning shes fat or wanting to lose weight when she isnt even close how do you guys handle should i just say stop it? cuhz shes been doing this sht for a while

when texting a chick that keeps mentioning shes fat or wanting to lose weight when she isnt even close how do you guys handle should i just say stop it? cuhz shes been doing this sht for a while

First u better edit that before u get banned.

Second just ignore her lil comments.

:lol: thanks yall... im glad she doesnt have a ugly P. with the lips all hanging out crazy looking like roast beef.. .

damb fambs...

i come back to dat RIDICULE... :lol:

its all good though...

here's my theory on the 2 day fap rule

someone pointed out that it recovers within 24 hours, you always are making sea mans, yadda yadda....

from my view, if i go more than 3 days without bussin a nut, it FEELS different. i FEELS more powerful. it has more viscosity to it... its not the same as precum, or even a post fap cum...

YES, sea mans come out AFTER you buss a nut still... but it doesnt look and feel the same is if you were holding it in for 3+ days....

yes, you can get pregnant from precum, and post fap cum...... you can also make free throws with your feet...

doesnt mean that's something that's consistent...

pull out method has a 4% failure rate... condoms have a 3% rate... (not making this up... this is real life)

so i would like to personally think that me fapping to get to the "feet free throw shooting" sean mans, combined with pulling out.... the chances of babies are pretty close to as if i used a condom

now... maybe, i'm silly.. maybe i got that Hank Hill sea man power... maybe i've been lucky...

but i'm telling yall... a good fap(s) 2 days before has NOT failed me... I've gotten yambs SO MANY TIMES without the helmet.. and i havent had a baby yet *knock on wood*

to keep it real.. i've had all of 2 REAL pregnancy scares, and one of them was b/c she was getting the D from another feller.

also, when it comes to ol' girl, I dont care HOW MUCH YOU KNOW YOUR GIRL.. you're taking a chance w/ disease, STDS, etc... doesnt matter if yall been together for how long cuz like WE ALL KNOW ... girls out here are ill widdit...

so for me, eem though girlie is 4 hours away.. i have more trust in her than birds i've seen everyday...

i've given plenty advice on the female psyche, and am one of the most cynical cats when it comes to the yambs... so yall gotta understand that i've thought this all the way through...

I almost died of laughter at the "you can also make free throws with your feet" repped just for that :rofl:

[COLOR=#red]This right here aint no old story...this literally just went down...

So anyway my white lady and I haven't been spending time for the last 2 weeks (school workload related). Well I get this message on my FB chat saying "I want to stop over and see you before I go Texas 2-steppin with my girls". I was like cool, so I hurriedly cleaned my crib and hopped in the shower.

Fast forward like 30 minutes later she pulls up and comes in. At first we sat pretty far apart from each other on my couch, and we were talking about school :smh: She obviously starts getting bored so she decided it was time to leave so she can meet her girls. On the way out she hugs me and starts kissing me all deep, so I kissed her back accordingly.

I kept expecting her to stop kissing me so she could go out with her gf's....but she just keeps kissing me while we are standing up. It took me close to 5 minutes to realize that after we started kissing she didn't want to leave so I walked her to the couch sat her down and started kissing her again. You could tell she was getting more and more into it because she was breathing mad heavy. I then unhooked her bra and started to go to town on those nipples. She had on a sheer top, some super short shorts and some cowgirl boots. Before long all she had on was shorts and the cowgirl boots.

I then spread her legs wide open and start kissing on her upper inner thigh area. Out the corner of my eye I saw that her panties were just perfectly form fit around her P. I then slid those suckers to the side and started eating the s*** out of that wet a** P. She kept saying "oh that's perfect...keep doing that, oh wow this feels so amazing". I slid my finger in her cooch and was massaging her G-spot area while I was going to town on her clyt with my tongue. After like 10 minutes her whole body started shaking and then she came. I could feel a fresh stream of her sweet p-juice trickling into my mouth. After that I started kissing her again...then I took my still wet finger and put it into her mouth while we were kissing so we could both taste her good P.

She eventually said "I want you inside of me", so I slipped off her dukes and her panties and now basically she was Butterball a** naked except for her cowgirl boots. As I reached into my shorts ready to slide in her tight wet hole, she asked "wait do you have any condoms". I was like no so she was like we need to wait till next time then. Well cool I wasn't gonna let this hot young naked chick go to waste either, so now with more access I spread her legs wide open as I went to town on her P again. I literally had dried up P-juice all over and on the side of my face.

From what I could tell from my fingers, she has one tight, super wet P, too bad I didn't have a condom but she'll be back. I'm kind of glad we didn't go Team Raw, because it seems like her ***** would be habit forming and eventually she'd probable get preggo. But dang what a night...was a lot of passion in the air. There will be a follow up smash story soon enough 8)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]This right here aint no old story...this literally just went down...

So anyway my white lady and I haven't been spending time for the last 2 weeks (school workload related). Well I get this message on my FB chat saying "I want to stop over and see you before I go Texas 2-steppin with my girls". I was like cool, so I hurriedly cleaned my crib and hopped in the shower.

Fast forward like 30 minutes later she pulls up and comes in. At first we sat pretty far apart from each other on my couch, and we were talking about school :smh: She obviously starts getting bored so she decided it was time to leave so she can meet her girls. On the way out she hugs me and starts kissing me all deep, so I kissed her back accordingly.

I kept expecting her to stop kissing me so she could go out with her gf's....but she just keeps kissing me while we are standing up. It took me close to 5 minutes to realize that after we started kissing she didn't want to leave so I walked her to the couch sat her down and started kissing her again. You could tell she was getting more and more into it because she was breathing mad heavy. I then unhooked her bra and started to go to town on those nipples. She had on a sheer top, some super short shorts and some cowgirl boots. Before long all she had on was shorts and the cowgirl boots.

I then spread her legs wide open and start kissing on her upper inner thigh area. Out the corner of my eye I saw that her panties were just perfectly form fit around her P. I then slid those suckers to the side and started eating the s*** out of that wet a** P. She kept saying "oh that's perfect...keep doing that, oh wow this feels so amazing". I slid my finger in her cooch and was massaging her G-spot area while I was going to town on her clyt with my tongue. After like 10 minutes her whole body started shaking and then she came. I could feel a fresh stream of her sweet p-juice trickling into my mouth. After that I started kissing her again...then I took my still wet finger and put it into her mouth while we were kissing so we could both taste her good P.

She eventually said "I want you inside of me", so I slipped off her dukes and her panties and now basically she was Butterball a** naked except for her cowgirl boots. As I reached into my shorts ready to slide in her tight wet hole, she asked "wait do you have any condoms". I was like no so she was like we need to wait till next time then. Well cool I wasn't gonna let this hot young naked chick go to waste either, so now with more access I spread her legs wide open as I went to town on her P again. I literally had dried up P-juice all over and on the side of my face.

From what I could tell from my fingers, she has one tight, super wet P, too bad I didn't have a condom but she'll be back. I'm kind of glad we didn't go Team Raw, because it seems like her ***** would be habit forming and eventually she'd probable get preggo. But dang what a night...was a lot of passion in the air. There will be a follow up smash story soon enough 8)[/COLOR]

So more or less ur not smashing?

Lol good work son.

This right here aint no old story...this literally just went down...

Fast forward like 30 minutes later she pulls up and comes in. At first we sat pretty far apart from each other on my couch, and we were talking about school
mean.gif
She obviously starts getting bored so she decided it was time to leave so she can meet her girls. On the way out she hugs me and starts kissing me all deep, so I kissed her back accordingly.

From what I could tell from my fingers, she has one tight, super wet P, too bad I didn't have a condom but she'll be back. I'm kind of glad we didn't go Team Raw, because it seems like her ***** would be habit forming and eventually she'd probable get preggo. But dang what a night...was a lot of passion in the air. There will be a follow up smash story soon enough
glasses.gif
You blew it bro  
mean.gif
.  Not even gonna front I've missed out on precious yambs by not having a strap. Bet you'll have it next time doe​

[COLOR=#red]Yes Tdogg exactly the virgin is the black chick, but not the one that's married. Last night was my white chick friend. I remember saying a few weeks back that I wasn't really messing with her because she was so focused on her studies and didn't want to hang out.

Anyway I think all that studying and stressing about school finally got to her and she hit me up to come through my apt. It was unexpected to be honest. I should have ran to the store real quick and copped some prophos, but I had to clean up and shower real quick.

I didn't really blow it per se, she's coming back through. She's just responsible and has a lot to lose so it's condom or bust (at least for the first time, I guarantee after a few times it will be Team Raw :lol:). The way I ate that p**** was on some AVN Awards Oral scene of he year type steez. That G-spot and tongue on clyt combo drives chicks insane. Chicks always gonna love the D provided you know what you are doing, but that supreme head is what f***s their mind up.

I'd say she was worthy of all that, this girl is rich, extremely intelligent, great looking and has a lot of respect. Like real talk a lot of us wouldn't be surprised if she became a Congresswoman, or Senator type career.

Anyway my dudes lesson learned keep rubbers at all times, you never know when "that call" is gonna come through...s*** I thought I was gonna be playing GTA 5 last night :lol:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]The way I ate that p**** was on some AVN Awards Oral scene of he year type steez.

My dude you wild.
LMAO :smokin

Lol i'm on a small dry spell (not really out trying to get it at the moment anyway.)

but I got Condoms in the car, in the room, and in my wallet lol.

You never know my dudes.

Yeah it's bad, but I keep condoms around more so for the condom queens than anything. Sucks to get all hot and heavy then nothing, happened more times than i'd like.

Just got the weirdest boner.

Cant be the only one.

ULTRA PAUSE

Definitely got her....but you showed way more patience than me. She would have had to top me off. Can't get my unit ready just to shut it down with no action

Word, idk if I could eat it without getting ANYTHING in return .. but props I'm sure next time she come through she's going to bless you :smokin

Me and the wifey got a room at the casino away from the kids tonight. About to put in work.. squirt squirt.. :lol:

Just gunna throw this out there I love munching the box. Sometimes don't even care if I get anything in return

Just gunna throw this out there I love munching the box. Sometimes don't even care if I get anything in return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom