TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's bad, but I keep condoms around more so for the condom queens than anything. Sucks to get all hot and heavy then nothing, happened more times than i'd like.

[COLOR=#red]to be honest it didn't really suck for me. It was a great night and a great time for both of us. I mean it was literally her first time ever coming over my crib.

There's a concept I'll introduce to you guys called managed expectations...get to understand it ad master it and it will do wonders for you in the chick department and leave you less frustrated overall.

Basically managed expectations states that you keep even keeled expectations while still being in the position to take advantage of opportunities if they so arise.

Here's how I used tha concept...when she said she was coming through I told myself my expectation was that she came over and I make he feel comfortable since it was her first time coming through. Doing that would set up future visits in which we'd definitely eventually smash. Sometimes dudes are too frantic on the first visit and chicks can get turned off. At the same time I acknowledged that by the very nature of her coming through that there was a POSSIBILITY of something going down. This meant either way I'd be good because I set realistic expectations. This is why I wasn't frustrated or pressed when we didn't f***.

Well we feed up getting in the mix, but since I didn't have a condom we didn't have intercourse, yet I saw that as an opportunity to unselfishly please her. I basically set the tone for the next time she comes through in which I'll have condoms.

Understand this...if the chick is worthy (which she is) that if you make it more of a priority to make her feel good than making yourself feel good that it almost always creates a reciprocal effect as far as her making it about you feeling good and not herself. This is the ideal sexual experience...that's when you have two people giving it a supreme effort. It works especially well with chicks who are reserved...you are essentially creating your own personal freak.

Of course if it's just a jumpoff that you couldn't care less about then it's a little OD, but for a chick that is at least somewhat special these are golden concepts.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]This right here aint no old story...this literally just went down...

So anyway my white lady and I haven't been spending time for the last 2 weeks (school workload related). Well I get this message on my FB chat saying "I want to stop over and see you before I go Texas 2-steppin with my girls". I was like cool, so I hurriedly cleaned my crib and hopped in the shower.

Fast forward like 30 minutes later she pulls up and comes in. At first we sat pretty far apart from each other on my couch, and we were talking about school :smh: She obviously starts getting bored so she decided it was time to leave so she can meet her girls. On the way out she hugs me and starts kissing me all deep, so I kissed her back accordingly.

I kept expecting her to stop kissing me so she could go out with her gf's....but she just keeps kissing me while we are standing up. It took me close to 5 minutes to realize that after we started kissing she didn't want to leave so I walked her to the couch sat her down and started kissing her again. You could tell she was getting more and more into it because she was breathing mad heavy. I then unhooked her bra and started to go to town on those nipples. She had on a sheer top, some super short shorts and some cowgirl boots. Before long all she had on was shorts and the cowgirl boots.

I then spread her legs wide open and start kissing on her upper inner thigh area. Out the corner of my eye I saw that her panties were just perfectly form fit around her P. I then slid those suckers to the side and started eating the s*** out of that wet a** P. She kept saying "oh that's perfect...keep doing that, oh wow this feels so amazing". I slid my finger in her cooch and was massaging her G-spot area while I was going to town on her clyt with my tongue. After like 10 minutes her whole body started shaking and then she came. I could feel a fresh stream of her sweet p-juice trickling into my mouth. After that I started kissing her again...then I took my still wet finger and put it into her mouth while we were kissing so we could both taste her good P.

She eventually said "I want you inside of me", so I slipped off her dukes and her panties and now basically she was Butterball a** naked except for her cowgirl boots. As I reached into my shorts ready to slide in her tight wet hole, she asked "wait do you have any condoms". I was like no so she was like we need to wait till next time then. Well cool I wasn't gonna let this hot young naked chick go to waste either, so now with more access I spread her legs wide open as I went to town on her P again. I literally had dried up P-juice all over and on the side of my face.

From what I could tell from my fingers, she has one tight, super wet P, too bad I didn't have a condom but she'll be back. I'm kind of glad we didn't go Team Raw, because it seems like her ***** would be habit forming and eventually she'd probable get preggo. But dang what a night...was a lot of passion in the air. There will be a follow up smash story soon enough 8)[/COLOR]

Just got the weirdest boner.

Cant be the only one.

ULTRA PAUSE

You aint alone...pause once again

[COLOR=#red]to be honest it didn't really suck for me. It was a great night and a great time for both of us. I mean it was literally her first time ever coming over my crib.

There's a concept I'll introduce to you guys called managed expectations...get to understand it ad master it and it will do wonders for you in the chick department and leave you less frustrated overall.

Basically managed expectations states that you keep even keeled expectations while still being in the position to take advantage of opportunities if they so arise.

Here's how I used tha concept...when she said she was coming through I told myself my expectation was that she came over and I make he feel comfortable since it was her first time coming through. Doing that would set up future visits in which we'd definitely eventually smash. Sometimes dudes are too frantic on the first visit and chicks can get turned off. At the same time I acknowledged that by the very nature of her coming through that there was a POSSIBILITY of something going down. This meant either way I'd be good because I set realistic expectations. This is why I wasn't frustrated or pressed when we didn't f***.

Well we feed up getting in the mix, but since I didn't have a condom we didn't have intercourse, yet I saw that as an opportunity to unselfishly please her. I basically set the tone for the next time she comes through in which I'll have condoms.

Understand this...if the chick is worthy (which she is) that if you make it more of a priority to make her feel good than making yourself feel good that it almost always creates a reciprocal effect as far as her making it about you feeling good and not herself. This is the ideal sexual experience...that's when you have two people giving it a supreme effort. It works especially well with chicks who are reserved...you are essentially creating your own personal freak.

Of course if it's just a jumpoff that you couldn't care less about then it's a little OD, but for a chick that is at least somewhat special these are golden concepts.[/COLOR]

I can dig that. Good advice fam

Was smashing this broad bout 2 weeks a go, I'm FULLY gone off the Henny mind you.. Giving this chick backshots on my couch, she start talkin wild how she gon make me buss all over blah blah blah...So when that moment comes I'm like turn around and take it, ready for her to gargle the mayonnaise.. Why she tell me " No...No...buss in me"... 

Had me like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif

I remember still stroking it like... "buss in you?....really?" like so shocked 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I did it too like a damn fool....Lucky she on that IUD... Now I'm trying to have her come thru again tonight 
roll.gif

I'll never learn 
mean.gif

don't get too comfortable Bishop unless you know she got that...plus my cousin had that and still got pregnant.

with that said, one of the best feelings is to just shoot it in her.

These Elder stories sound like a Phatty Girls/Booty I like scene. :lol:

Just gunna throw this out there I love munching the box. Sometimes don't even care if I get anything in return

I can't front, if its the right girl I love watching her grab the sheets and listen to her moan while I'm eating dat cat. I gotta get something in return though. At least some head.

don't get too comfortable Bishop unless you know she got that...plus my cousin had that and still got pregnant.

with that said, one of the best feelings is to just shoot it in her.
Man you ain't never lying fam.

I think that's why I want second go around with it... 
laugh.gif

Just keep the Henny away from me before I see her and I'm straight. 

that's how my girl did me. I used to be the pullout king. I tried that **** on her and she was whining, "leave it in" Silly me didn't have to hear it twice. It was a wrap from that moment. Now we got twins.

I truly believe the only times you should leave it in are A) when its in her mouth B) y'all TRYING to make a baby

My ***** Elder
ross-and-puff-o.gif

Man this thread needs to be changed to P Monster with all this box eating going on(word to Weezy), lol
Haven't been able to smash since last weekend, with GTA out,school and work, plus planning my proposal for Sunday morning but man Elder, I salute you and her for pumping your brakes on team raw...

I've had a couple experiences like that though, giving a chick the pump so good she tells you to leave it in. That's gotta be the biggest boost to a males ego :smokin

....and I always keep at least one condom in my wallet but with this dry spell I'm going through I might have to get some new ones :nerd: :smh:

to be honest it didn't really suck for me. It was a great night and a great time for both of us. I mean it was literally her first time ever coming over my crib.

Of course if it's just a jumpoff that you couldn't care less about then it's a little OD, but for a chick that is at least somewhat special these are golden concepts.
ewd is gonna be in there like 

damn. jut read through some of this thread. compare the stuff ya'll talkin bout to me askin how to ask her if she wants to chill.... hahah. :smh: at myself.

iLLest!

Can only go 1 of 2 ways, she is cool with it and y'all go from there or she's not and things are awkward in class

I want to text this girl from my acting class and ask if she wants to hang out. I didn't get her number directly but I have it from the class roster sheet we were all given. We're really cool in class and she always mentions how she's also very lonely in LA. is it creepy if i text her? and should i try to open up cute and funny or just be straight up and say we're both lonely i would love to hang out?

iLLest!

Come out with Doc and I Sat night. U won't regret it.

Was smashing this broad bout 2 weeks a go, I'm FULLY gone off the Henny mind you.. Giving this chick backshots on my couch, she start talkin wild how she gon make me buss all over blah blah blah...So when that moment comes I'm like turn around and take it, ready for her to gargle the mayonnaise.. Why she tell me " No...No...buss in me"... 

Had me like :wow: :wow: 0]

I remember still stroking it like... "buss in you?....really?" like so shocked :lol: :lol:

I did it too like a damn fool....Lucky she on that IUD... Now I'm trying to have her come thru again tonight :rofl:

I'll never learn :smh:

See you in 9 months

These last 2weeks have not been any good..I have a chick over right now that I already hit but she on that I just wanna chill with you tonite..but she's Layin in my bed topless smh

These last 2weeks have not been any good..I have a chick over right now that I already hit but she on that I just wanna chill with you tonite..but she's Layin in my bed topless smh

Sensual Seduction :pimp:

Now as for me, shorty is on Skype bending over teasing me, she wanted to see the package. NOT IN MY HOUSE. Still have yet to plan this fiasco, she wanted me to pipe in school. :smh: :rofl:

update got the yambs..she started her rag tho..wtf so we took a shower she gave me top in there ended up Bustin on her back..she washed my balls for me lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom