TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I have been in the game for a long time and I ain't never heard of this technic...
To op of that comment please expound, is that some kind of tantric practice???Wifey bought a book on Sunday about this but I have heard of extending orgazims but I never heard of this...

Do not believe these lies.

You cannot make yourself temporarily sterile through fapping

I don't want to hear about babies in TAY :lol:

lol that's a complete myth.
first your sperm regenerates every 24-36 hours to full capacity.
and that means your best swimmers are back. but you always have sperm in you. they may just not be the beat swimmers. more of the lazy ones.
please no one else try this and believe if you fap before (especially a whole day) that pregnancy can't happen.

You mean that isn't what dude was doing in Something About Mary, got them boys out so he could be sterile.  LMAO

Last edited:
This. Come to SMU Blvd. before/after a game. You'll be swimming in them.
been in dallas a full year and only stumbled on one white bird....

somethings gotta shake... i need to get w/ the program..

plus, some of these white chicks are starting to look thick...

nerd.gif
If thats not working for you then you can always do the typical fort worth nga move.

WALK AROUND TCU CAMPUS LIKE YOU CAN AFFORD TO GO THERE.

The thick white yambs kinda rain from the sky if "These are the yambs your looking for".

Of course we got faith in your yambition. Just saying cuz you're starting to feel her on another level. How far is Dallas from Houston?

Of course we got faith in your yambition. Just saying cuz you're starting to feel her on another level. How far is Dallas from Houston?
Last time I drove there I think it took me about 4 hours. I think it might have been less though, they are pretty close to each other

Squirters are cool in the moment, but afterwards you can't even just roll over and fall asleep .. you gotta change sheets and if she really about that life it seeps into the mattress :lol: :smh:

Squirters are cool in the moment, but afterwards you can't even just roll over and fall asleep .. you gotta change sheets and if she really about that life it seeps into the mattress
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Man tell me about it. It's been a while since I've had one, but my freshman year of college I had this nigerian/white girl i used to "see".

We were getting it in one time and I after I climaxed I noticed this huge *** wet spot in my sheets. I assumed it was a sweat booty stain or some **** but then i actually thought about it...

I was an ******* and made her change my sheets but man that **** was on some Hurricane Sandy type ****. Only squirter I've ever had.

I wish I could rep her punani 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Squirters are cool in the moment, but afterwards you can't even just roll over and fall asleep .. you gotta change sheets and if she really about that life it seeps into the mattress
laugh.gif
mean.gif
You best hit up the bedwettingstore and get those mattress covers.  Also make sure she is wetting up her side of the bed, roll over and go to sleep when done.

My ex taught herself how to squirt. She used to love when it would happen when we had sex but she could never really control it and it didn't happen all the time. She was a freak and she said she looked it up online one day. And wow, did she ever get it right.

She told me that when we had sex she'd always get that orgasm feeling and could feel like a pressure build up but never knew what to do at that point. Not exactly sure what she read but she started to do this thing when we had sex when she was on top and she'd start to feel the orgasm coming (I could tell because she'd start moaning and screaming) then she'd push off my d for a second or two (landing on my abs or being suspended in the air) and the flood gates would just open at that point. Like someone filled up a dixie cup and just dumped it on me. I last longer when I'm drunk and a few times we had longer sessions when I was drunk I would see how many times I could make her squirt (more like dump/waterfall actually) before I came. The highest I got was eight one time. Unreal. My current girl squirts occasionally but nothing like my ex. I need to have her read whatever the hell the technique my ex had.

Last edited:

Building a new roster of yambz...

So far got 2 new jawns.... Petite Rican who work at Sprint
embarassed.gif
...and a Thick ghetto jawn...
pimp.gif

Thick ghetto jawn on my agenda for this weekend cause its her bday tomorrow....

Bday yambz are the easiest cause they already looking for that end of the night pipe.

Sprint Chick

Ghetto Bird 
devil.gif
devil.gif
SMH.

Zebra bed spread does scream ghetto chick.  LMAO

I need a squirter again man, these regular chicks are boring now

bruh come on with that, you bout to make me call my bm, I had been doing good on chilling on her too, she got that super soaker *****...First time she squirted, she was on top, it felt like she pissed on me, that **** was EVERYWHERE. Sometimes it come out like a flowing river, sometimes that **** shoot out like one of them sprinklers that shoot out in different directions.

After that, how can you go back to ******g a non-squirter? ******* ***** be so wack to me now man :smh:

Last edited:
Building a new roster of yambz...
So far got 2 new jawns.... Petite Rican who work at Sprint:wow: ...and a Thick ghetto jawn...:pimp:

Thick ghetto jawn on my agenda for this weekend cause its her bday tomorrow....
Bday yambz are the easiest cause they already looking for that end of the night pipe.

Sprint Chick

Ghetto Bird :evil: :evil:

In Jesus name amen

Yes I am interested to hear more about that as well.  If you fap 2 days prior you can go raw in a chick????
He said he fapped the day before so no babies :lol:

Maybe I'm an exception, but, if I fap an hour before, I'm still gonna bust a nut.

Dudes depleting their entire semen bank in a fap and then not being able to produce any more for 2 days so they can go into a chick raw for those 2 days sounds absurd to me. That sounds like some **** my homie would tell me in middle school.

I refuse to believe this is real life :rofl:

:rofl:

Yeah, homie lost me with that one. I'm real active so my sperm count is too high to try that anyway. If I'm getting some yambs over the weekend I try to got like 3 days w/o beating off. I wanna enjoy that p***y.

Going raw ain't worth all that. I stay strapped with the magnum thin joints. Best condoms out.

y'all think ima get the yambs tonite..this chick I've been talkin too for about a week now is supposed to come over & make tacos tonite...only thing I'm lightweight nervous about is that she plays some kiddy games..we were supposed to chill Tuesday but she said lets reschedule because her mom came over which I believe is true since her mom works for our school..yesterday she stops by to "show me the update for iPhones" ends up staying a bit and chillin..she says she wants to go home to change texts me sayin lets postpone till tommorrow but comes back 5 minutes later till my roommate shows up..she says she wants to spend the night tonite ..I just hope she isn't on any trash cuz i actually like her

Last edited:
if she's giving herself BS reasons to see you or stay longer with you, she's just waiting for you to make a move at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom