TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get the thrill of competition with other males for yambs? Example today this one chick told me how her ex is trying to get back with her, blows up her phone, uses private calls, etc. I've got this girl ready to get piped and everything, I just enjoy a little competition for this one. Makes it all worth it, while saying "I won". That's just me, also is it a bit odd to lose your virginity to an older woman?
No
Competing and the Chase are too different things. The chase is the negotiation part of getting the yambs or being in a relationship.
Competing is the girl playing games seeing which man will do more for her. a modern day fight for dominance
which as men we shouldn't allow

If she's bringing him up to you, she's still talking/ into him.
exactly

At this stage I see no point in competing for anything. If we're not serious, we're not serious, and there's an abundance, i'm not playing that game. If we are serious, and there's still competition, it's time to end it. Thus the no compete clause..

Yea you young guys will learn. Girls get the game early, takes men a little longer to realize what they're playing, but "You gon learn today"
Chicks are forever playing these games to see what a man will do for them. don't play them ( I repeat)

SHOW YOUR DOMINANCE

Yea you young guys will learn. Girls get the game early, takes men a little longer to realize what they're playing, but "You gon learn today"
Chicks are forever playing these games to see what a man will do for them. don't play them ( I repeat)

SHOW YOUR DOMINANCE
I will use your post to speak further on Fontaine's chick and current situation. 
i love this chick b/c she knows i get yambs.. she knows my lifestyle, but aint trying to tie me down. i could see some long term stuff w/ her.. been talking for about 18 months now...
Since I am on the outside looking in, you guys have been talking for 18 months, she knows about your lifestyle AND is cool with it.  Sounds to me like she got her own roster on the side and you are closer to the top of her list if not the top of her list.  Be warned you go and start trying to change up your "relationship" and she might drop you from the team.  I don't know if you were just saying it, but "I love this chick" pretty serious statement.  I wish you the best, but don't go and mess up a good thing is all I am saying.

Honestly, sounds to me like she's in a relationship, like she got a main that gets the other days.

Last edited:
Yeah I've been in that position where the girl is still obviously talking to her ex and still throwing you the box. Just take what you get, don't take her too serious. I made that mistake of trying to compete and it hurt me in the end. O'girl is always gonna choose her ex in the end if shes still keeping him around. Get your play and move on don't stick around trying to play her boyfriend

if they only talk once a week, shorty def has options.

Idk if Ricky cares but she's def getting smashed too.
Damn dude just went in unstrapped too
sick.gif

Stay safe Ricky.

if they only talk once a week, shorty def has options.

Idk if Ricky cares but she's def getting smashed too.
Damn dude just went in unstrapped too :x

Stay safe Ricky.

I'm saying. I'm no one to judge, but knowing how everybody gets down in the streets these days goin in raw ain't the business. I can't lie it is the best experience. But a kid (unprepared), House in Virginia and all the other **** ain't worth raw doggin.

yea rawing a random chick is mad stupid......i gotta be ******g w/ a chick for awhile before I even attempt.....but that's just me

How do you guyz deal with not being in a position to receive yambs. I've been soo preoccupied getting started up here in V.A. that I really don't know anybody. Should I just wait untill I get myself established before I think abou layin pipe?

How do you guyz deal with not being in a position to receive yambs. I've been soo preoccupied getting started up here in V.A. that I really don't know anybody. Should I just wait untill I get myself established before I think abou layin pipe?
yes pending on the area in Va. if youte northern like me A lot of these chicks got jobs so u can't be coming weak out here unless you want the ratchets

If broke dudes is laying the lumber why can't you ?

U don't need to be established to get yambs but make sure u ain't putting more effort into getting yambs than getting urself straight.  

yea rawing a random chick is mad stupid......i gotta be ******g w/ a chick for awhile before I even attempt.....but that's just me

Ya'll talking bout his main for 18 months, not really a random. I can't lie, sometimes that raw beast wins on new chicks.

U don't need to be established to get yambs but make sure u ain't putting more effort into getting yambs than getting urself straight.  
Okay. Okay, I see a lot of chicks out here with their own thing goin on. It kinda made second guess if I was good enuff to step em .

Tips on getting with a sorority joint in my class that I know is feeling me?   Just how to elevate the contact level from 'sitting next to each other class sucks etc' to 'yeah come study with the kid.'  

no brag but I get a lot of chicks interested in me...and my pull rate isn't near as high as it should be. so I'm asking yall for advice on how not to fumble this one.

Last edited:

Tips on getting with a sorority joint in my class that I know is feeling me?   Just how to elevate the contact level from 'sitting next to each other class sucks etc' to 'yeah come study with the kid.'  

no brag but I get a lot of chicks interested in me...and my pull rate isn't near as high as it should be. so I'm asking yall for advice on how not to fumble this one.
find out what sorority shes in... link up with a bro you know in a frat....try to go to a paired party ... yambs. Sorority girls are the easiest 

U in a fraternity?

Damn havent seen Corliss Williamson in years looks like he bout to beat the dimples off that golf ball
Ouch the shots have started to ring out.

Nothin wrong with chick, she is thick.  Case closed.

Nothing wrong with her. Would probably smash if handed to me but not the type of chick I pursue.

That shot was definitely unnecessary though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom