TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would yall do?
I'd stick with ms trackstar. she sounds like an active and fun time. girls that flake a lot think that ish is A-okay until you call em out. and sometimes its because they got other dudes lined up.

ite fam so theres this chick in my class that ive been messin with for a week or so. i was never interested in her, just wanted the yambs.kind of a friends with benefits kind of deal. she literally bombs my phone everyday with non stop texts and today was  like so when are you gonna introduce me to your parents? :x At first she seemed coo now i see shes getting really attached. What do? :rolleyes
3509584_original.gif

Lol, but in all seriousness tell her things are moving to fast and you feel that you guys should slow it down or you are all about school now and don't have time for anything serious and you need some space.... Just keep it 100, it will save you the headache in the long run...

ite fam so theres this chick in my class that ive been messin with for a week or so. i was never interested in her, just wanted the yambs.kind of a friends with benefits kind of deal. she literally bombs my phone everyday with non stop texts and today was  like so when are you gonna introduce me to your parents? :x At first she seemed coo now i see shes getting really attached. What do? :rolleyes
You gotta joke but be serious with her.
Which will make her work harder
Example (I used this Sunday),
Her: Why you fronting like you dont want to see me again.
Me: I do but tryouts are still going on, You haven't made the team quite yet
Her: pshhhh whatever no one is better than me
Me: Yea but there are still position battles going on. so you dont get the starting job just yet.
Her: O i'll be starting don't worry
(This is the banter Bolt and I (check my earlier post about her) Have all the time)

so yea just do little things like that it kinda throws them for a loop but gives them a challenge. and all women want what they cant have so they actually put in work

I'd stick with ms trackstar. she sounds like an active and fun time. girls that flake a lot think that ish is A-okay until you call em out. and sometimes its because they got other dudes lined up.
Thank you fam, and she probably does, I know trackstar (bolt) has no other dudes on the line right now.

Need to get this off my chest real quick. My girls co-workers are telling her she looks pregnant. She works with a lesbian or two and they've noticed her boobs getting bigger and stomach a little bit too. I've definitely noticed the boobs, not so much the stomach. Told her to get a pregnancy test.
We got a pregnancy test last night and she was not pregnant. Thank god.

But now she is incredibly insecure, thinks she's fat, told me to stop her from eating and make her start doing ab exercises every night. SMH this girl weighs like 130 lbs. I won't lie though her stomach was looking a little pudgy.

We got a pregnancy test last night and she was not pregnant. Thank god.

But now she is incredibly insecure, thinks she's fat, told me to stop her from eating and make her start doing ab exercises every night. SMH this girl weighs like 130 lbs. I won't lie though her stomach was looking a little pudgy.
Sigh I swear some women are so clueless on working out.  If I do some ab exercises and stop eating everything will be fine.  Please give her some proper advice on how she can loose the weight, because if not she will get depressed after a few weeks of not seeing results.  Naturally she won't be getting results because she isn't working out properly. 

Personally 130 is just fine but it doesn't matter what we tell women, they get something in there head it is over.

Sigh I swear some women are so clueless on working out.  If I do some ab exercises and stop eating everything will be fine.  Please give her some proper advice on how she can loose the weight, because if not she will get depressed after a few weeks of not seeing results.  Naturally she won't be getting results because she isn't working out properly. 

Personally 130 is just fine but it doesn't matter what we tell women, they get something in there head it is over.
Can you give me some proper advice to pass along to her?

She is really fit for the most part but she's been getting the pudgy MIB alien gut.

She really just needs to work on her stomach. I told her do lots of reps of abs to cut the fat out. But honestly, I'm a little clueless what to tell her besides that.

But yeah dude it is so annoying to constantly have your girl ask you if she looks fat in whatever she puts on when she really doesn't. It has taken a toll on her self-esteem and she's making it pretty obvious. Says she doesn't want to have sex until she feels skinny again
sick.gif

Can you give me some proper advice to pass along to her?

She is really fit for the most part but she's been getting the pudgy MIB alien gut.

She really just needs to work on her stomach. I told her do lots of reps of abs to cut the fat out. But honestly, I'm a little clueless what to tell her besides that.

But yeah dude it is so annoying to constantly have your girl ask you if she looks fat in whatever she puts on when she really doesn't. It has taken a toll on her self-esteem and she's making it pretty obvious. Says she doesn't want to have sex until she feels skinny again
sick.gif
Well first lets go ahead and get rid of that notion you can target weight loss, your body looses it where it wants.  Now that she is getting older her metab is probably slowing down.  If she eats a lot of fatty food, she is going to need to curb them.  I am willing to bet she holds carbs, probably likes a lot of breads.  Curb them and go walking with her 2/3 times a week not a speed walker pace but quickly.  Then when you get home and she is all sweaty, commence to knocking that thing out the BOX. 

Well first lets go ahead and get rid of that notion you can target weight loss, your body looses it where it wants.  Now that she is getting older her metab is probably slowing down.  If she eats a lot of fatty food, she is going to need to curb them.  I am willing to bet she holds carbs, probably likes a lot of breads.  Curb them and go walking with her 2/3 times a week not a speed walker pace but quickly.  Then when you get home and she is all sweaty, commence to knocking that thing out the BOX. 
repped because most people don't know that.
There is no such thing as spot reduction. (had to repeat)
Your body is 88% kitchen made. tell her she better make chicken breast her comfort food, not chocolate and twinkies

yea..... pretty much what everybody has been saying; you can't lose weight in a certain spot per se, but there are food more prone to sticking to your mid section that you need to cut out.

Cardio, cardio, cardio. Download my fitness pal ap, tell her how much you like it, then get her to do the same.

spent time w/ the main yamb this weekend...

she's super cool man.. we talk maybe once a week... she comes up here this weekend...

hit up top golf (both had a blast), she seen me play in a mens league game (dropped 37 w/ two dunks.. :pimp: ), and got the yambs no helmet...

considered bussin in the yambs... but then i was like ... naaaaaaah...

i would seriously make babies w/ her though... 5'10", prolly 190 to 200 lbs...

we would make AT THE MINIMUM little Steph Currys (my handle plus her jumper) :lol:

i love this chick b/c she knows i get yambs.. she knows my lifestyle, but aint trying to tie me down. i could see some long term stuff w/ her.. been talking for about 18 months now...

Anyone get the thrill of competition with other males for yambs? Example today this one chick told me how her ex is trying to get back with her, blows up her phone, uses private calls, etc. I've got this girl ready to get piped and everything, I just enjoy a little competition for this one. Makes it all worth it, while saying "I won". That's just me, also is it a bit odd to lose your virginity to an older woman?

Anyone get the thrill of competition with other males for yambs? Example today this one chick told me how her ex is trying to get back with her, blows up her phone, uses private calls, etc. I've got this girl ready to get piped and everything, I just enjoy a little competition for this one. Makes it all worth it, while saying "I won". That's just me, also is it a bit odd to lose your virginity to an older woman?

So u got a rebound and ur a virgin? :nerd:

So u got a rebound and ur a virgin? :nerd:
No lol She broke up with this dude back in June, and I find it hilarious the dude now wants to give chance once she starts mentioning me to some of her friends (word gets around I guess?). I was asking since I lost mine over the summer to a girl, really a young woman when I come to think of it, and she's older. Is it odd that it happens? She's 20 if anyone cares to know.

Got a cool chick I'm talking to from Santiago , DR...she fresh in da states, cool girl but dog...idk what to do about the language barrier. Her english is so/so...I be walking and talking to her and making jokes but she dont catch on and I end up repeating myself multiple times...no bueno..

How can I overcome this one barrier tho...............................rosetta stone? 8)

No lol She broke up with this dude back in June, and I find it hilarious the dude now wants to give chance once she starts mentioning me to some of her friends (word gets around I guess?). I was asking since I lost mine over the summer to a girl, really a young woman when I come to think of it, and she's older. Is it odd that it happens? She's 20 if anyone cares to know.

If she's bringing him up to you, she's still talking/ into him.

Got a cool chick I'm talking to from Santiago , DR...she fresh in da states, cool girl but dog...idk what to do about the language barrier. Her english is so/so...I be walking and talking to her and making jokes but she dont catch on and I end up repeating myself multiple times...no bueno..

How can I overcome this one barrier tho...............................rosetta stone? 8)

Sounds like lots of you beating the cheeks is the only solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom