TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nt is this a plausible pickup line? I tell her threres something on her face and then shell try to get it out but I say she still got it there. I tell her I will help take it out and then I touch her face and pretend to wipe something. Will that touchy touchy freak her out or a good way to start a conversation? A lot of guys at my school use touch to initiate flirtatious conversations but this girl might get freaked out

I guess you talk a lot of ish.
i see what u did there 
laugh.gif

Hey just like the box, right woman, right mood and anything else will get eaten. I stopped being coy and reserved with my sexuality long ago, ya'll should try it.

And Velle your avy is disgusting.

Last edited:
Just a lil update on the 2 females I picked up...

Yambette texts me occasionally she usually is first to text me. 

Yambina walked with me to class, and she kind of followed me around today not big time but she was. (Never texts me)

Maybe u just don't know how to talk to women or lay it down. If eating yambs is the only way for u to keep a lady then u have been taking Ls for the longest and just havnt realize it yet.

:lol: you have to know how to talk to a woman to even get that far w/ her unless you look like Usher.

Also, by "you can get a woman to do almost anything", I mean things she has said no to and wasn't willing to do until you laid your tongue down.

It's not for keeping your lady, it's for getting what you want by giving her what she wants.

If you haven't learned that by now, then "u have been taking Ls for the longest and just havnt realize it yet".

I got shawty back. I told y'all she was testing me. :pimp:

You don't see the peculiarity in her testing you...especially at this juncture in the "relationship."
I'm willing to bet she's either insecure or controlling. Both attributes can be manipulated into a short-term yamboree, but neither will be conducive to anything more steady.

This thread is on point right about now lol getting popcorn ready for Dip updates seal the deal bro.

Lol hell naw Ricky

@dip what happened?

Shawty hit me this morning with a "Hey, wyd". I'm back y'all! :pimp: ima rip her apart :evil:

You don't see the peculiarity in her testing you...especially at this juncture in the "relationship."
I'm willing to bet she's either insecure or controlling. Both attributes can be manipulated into a short-term yamboree, but neither will be conducive to anything more steady.

Please explain why you would think she's insecure or controlling? Because she takes days at a time to reply?

This thread is on point right about now lol getting popcorn ready for Dip updates seal the deal bro.

I definitely will, my dude. Keep the faith!

anyone here mess with the chocolate starfish?

curious

eyes.gif
nerd.gif
i have...used to have this chick that would clean it so thoroughly she'd even stick q-tips in it..
pimp.gif

this chick was down for everything, we were 18 and very curious, also let me take the hershey highway too, took a couple of tries and lots of lotion.

aint even bout yambs but just wanted to vent...

seen a girl on the train yesterday....the most beautiful white girl I ever laid eyes upon. i was so nervous i didnt even talk to her. she was all by herself not even with headphones on. it literally killed my mood yesterday, i was legit sad the rest of the day. :lol:

its crazy that im still even thinking about her, most of the times missed opportunities dont even bother me like that but her image is still fresh in my mind. im still full of regret.

someone gimme an e-hug :frown:

seen a girl on the train yesterday....the most beautiful white girl I ever laid eyes upon. i was so nervous i didnt even talk to her. she was all by herself not even with headphones on. it literally killed my mood yesterday, i was legit sad the rest of the day.
laugh.gif

its crazy that im still even thinking about her, most of the times missed opportunities dont even bother me like that but her image is still fresh in my mind. im still full of regret.

someone gimme an e-hug
frown.gif

seen a girl on the train yesterday....the most beautiful white girl I ever laid eyes upon. i was so nervous i didnt even talk to her. she was all by herself not even with headphones on. it literally killed my mood yesterday, i was legit sad the rest of the day.
laugh.gif

someone gimme an e-hug
frown.gif
Next time you better holla though....

appreciate it fellas. yall already know, if god ever puts her in my path again its no hesitation. Just hard to believe our paths would cross again and thats what bothers me so much . Usually id brush off this regret but its been way too long and i just cant shake it off. maybe this is something inside of me begging for change. I got yall next time TAYambs famb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom