TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:

Yea you young boys keep thinking that. You'll learn.

:lol:

Yea you young boys keep thinking that. You'll learn.
Lol the funny thing about it is that I'm not even young. You just had a female convince you that hey you should go down on me cause its cool and it will please me. I'm not saying ill never do it just saying that I'm probably saving it for my wife. Oral sex does not make the sex world turn

Lol the funny thing about it is that I'm not even young. You just had a female convince you that hey you should go down on me cause its cool and it will please me. I'm not saying ill never do it just saying that I'm probably saving it for my wife. Oral sex does not make the sex world turn

If a man was ever convinced by a women to do it, he's already taking a L.

aint nothing wrong with a mittle mud on your tongue every now and again. 
happy.gif

not srs
well..... 

nt is this a plausible pickup line? I tell her threres something on her face and then shell try to get it out but I say she still got it there. I tell her I will help take it out and then I touch her face and pretend to wipe something. Will that touchy touchy freak her out or a good way to start a conversation? A lot of guys at my school use touch to initiate flirtatious conversations but this girl might get freaked out

:lol: Noooo man just talk to her.

nt is this a plausible pickup line? I tell her threres something on her face and then shell try to get it out but I say she still got it there. I tell her I will help take it out and then I touch her face and pretend to wipe something. Will that touchy touchy freak her out or a good way to start a conversation? A lot of guys at my school use touch to initiate flirtatious conversations but this girl might get freaked out

You'll be mased or arrested. If you wanna be touchy just do something subtle. But I wouldn't be touchy too quickly that's something you have to earn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom