TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: you have to know how to talk to a woman to even get that far w/ her unless you look like Usher.

Also, by "you can get a woman to do almost anything", I mean things she has said no to and wasn't willing to do until you laid your tongue down.

It's not for keeping your lady, it's for getting what you want by giving her what she wants.

If you haven't learned that by now, then "u have been taking Ls for the longest and just havnt realize it yet".
Give me details on what I'm missing out on by not eating the box. I'm always getting sloppy top from chicks and never returning the favor. There was one chick that never did it to me and that was cool wasn't tripping. I also know tons of football players(LSU) that don't know how to talk to females but cause of there status the panties fall. I mean whatever works for the next man I'm just saying that I don't need to eat to make a chick do what I want. After I smash the door of wonder pretty much opens for me.

:lol: you have to know how to talk to a woman to even get that far w/ her unless you look like Usher.

Also, by "you can get a woman to do almost anything", I mean things she has said no to and wasn't willing to do until you laid your tongue down.

It's not for keeping your lady, it's for getting what you want by giving her what she wants.

If you haven't learned that by now, then "u have been taking Ls for the longest and just havnt realize it yet".
Give me details on what I'm missing out on by not eating the box. I'm always getting sloppy top from chicks and never returning the favor. There was one chick that never did it to me and that was cool wasn't tripping. I also know tons of football players(LSU) that don't know how to talk to females but cause of there status the panties fall. I mean whatever works for the next man I'm just saying that I don't need to eat to make a chick do what I want. After I smash the door of wonder pretty much opens for me.

You sound young, you shouldn't be munching vagina to beat or to get a girl open but if its a broad you care about and plan on making something long term with you better learn.

Those examples you used don't make sense because you described jump off type situations.

for starters, that athlete stuff changes if they don't go pro. I had an awakening the first year I didn't hoop, and it forced me to develop gumption to go spit.

Its tough cuz i college, there are a ton of available yambs. But, I've been out of the college life for about 8 months on some real worl. Steez ...

I give them about one year before they get on that lonely tip, cop a dog, and and go back to sluttin.

As far as eating yambs, its a mile difference between the yambs quality. They also have more passion and emotion ... they try to get you to buss with the power of the sun ...

Its WAY easy to get a chick off... and its a major turn on...

I encourage all those who don't to try it on a girl you trust... and go all out.. act like you're trying to lick a jolly rancher down that's stuck to a table.

aint even bout yambs but just wanted to vent...

seen a girl on the train yesterday....the most beautiful white girl I ever laid eyes upon. i was so nervous i didnt even talk to her. she was all by herself not even with headphones on. it literally killed my mood yesterday, i was legit sad the rest of the day.
laugh.gif

its crazy that im still even thinking about her, most of the times missed opportunities dont even bother me like that but her image is still fresh in my mind. im still full of regret.

someone gimme an e-hug
frown.gif

seen a girl on the train yesterday....the most beautiful white girl I ever laid eyes upon. i was so nervous i didnt even talk to her. she was all by herself not even with headphones on. it literally killed my mood yesterday, i was legit sad the rest of the day. :lol:

its crazy that im still even thinking about her, most of the times missed opportunities dont even bother me like that but her image is still fresh in my mind. im still full of regret.

someone gimme an e-hug :frown:
Next time just dive in and approach her, or another yamb of equal interest. You mess up your confidence by sitting back and being nervous and missing your chance, even more than in an instance you DID approach and she blew you off, the fact that you put your bid in regardless will be satisfying enough and you'll stop caring less about the output of the situation :smokin

Last edited:

seen a girl on the train yesterday....the most beautiful white girl I ever laid eyes upon. i was so nervous i didnt even talk to her. she was all by herself not even with headphones on. it literally killed my mood yesterday, i was legit sad the rest of the day. :lol:

someone gimme an e-hug :frown:

had a similar situation at the gym (in the sauna actually) and i had the headphones on :smh:...

i walk into the sauna and was like "What the he ll is that?"
and it was this girl doin yoga stretches...VERY LIMBER no lie i didnt know what it was, she was in a crazy stretch/position... so you know what im thinkin:smokin
I didnt wanna break her "flow" so i was waiting and waiting(being a little B!!!). i get down to stretch as well, look away and she walked out.

just the thought of the positions (exciting)
being a B!!! and not even speaking (smh)

next time fellas

been outta the box eating game for a min. i thoroughly miss it. :smh: i cant bring my self to do it with every set of yambs though...its cats out there that can...a part of me envys them:x:rolleyes

March yambition is postponed to April Yambition...

I'm copping a thick white girl during the month.. I dont give a damb how many times I get shut down.

Reactions: jjs
i live like a 5 min walk from the bars. After you seal the deal at the bar and she's down to come back (one night stand), what are some good convos to keep her interested in the sex?

I'm not talking about any regular conversation, thats too easy, i'm talking about convo while you guys are on the way back to the crib and sex is on both peoples mind.

From personal experience I usually comment on her dancing, the music, and introduce her to the Weeknd (then play it when we're at the crib) :pimp: Need more ideas though.

Last edited:
i live like a 5 min walk from the bars. After you seal the deal at the bar and she's down to come back (one night stand), what are some good convos to keep her interested in the sex?

I'm not talking about any regular conversation, thats too easy, i'm talking about convo while you guys are on the way back to the crib and sex is on both peoples mind.

From personal experience I usually comment on her dancing, the music, and introduce her to the Weeknd (then play it when we're at the crib) :pimp: Need more ideas though.
QFA

Quoted for answers ..

:nerd:

I don't even do that much lol.

If we're going to the crib then she's already down.

I mean have you ever taken a girl back the first night and not smashed?

From personal experience I usually comment on her dancing, the music, and introduce her to the Weeknd (then play it when we're at the crib)
pimp.gif
Need more ideas though.

If you get her back to the crib and dont get the yambs... Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom