TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bless I see you at Crabtree doing work huh...
laugh.gif
Haha, you already know!  NC State is out on Spring Break, so it was pretty crowded out there.

Happens a bit at my school to, but nothing to serious.

for all of you saying it does...what's the size of your high school?

i ask because the idea of the school gossiping about you liking someone is silly to me, BUT my grad class alone had 600+ people. so if y'all are in smaller schools that seems plausible.

Here's how I would handle it....

Me:Hi
Her:Hi
Me:How's it going?Who you going to the prom with?
Her:Good,Nobody yet
Me:tongue:robably cuz of your flat ole booty lmao
Her:Lol, you're a fool
Me: I'm just playing baby, I'll take you
Her:Ok, blah blah blah.....

i laughed :smh:

I got my confidence in check at the moment. Still have no idea what to say after hi though and its going to be a mission to find her. I turn 18 next week so suddenly I feel pressured and rushed to do this to end my childhood with something worthy, childhood memories I can look back on when Im old. poor explanation but it has to do with me hating the fact that ill be 18 and is a wake up call for me to face my biggest fear

Had 3 brand new prospects that I met at a previous party all lined up waiting for me at diff locations

Instead, got hammered at party and waited for free Bacon cheesestix until 4 am, ended up smashin a thirsty thick girl.

Weekend Final Score
Food- 1
New ****- 0

:lol: :smh:

Wait there are still dudes that don't eat vagina?

:nerd:

Brought a chick back from the bars a couple weeks ago. Was super hammered, and didn't remember anything. Then I went to happy hour a couple days later with some friends and remembered she was their roommate. As soon as I saw her I remembered two things:
1. Whispering in her ear on the car ride home how I was gonna' "eat the *you know what* out of her vag" :lol:
2. Her takin' ma' mans'en'em out.

I just busted out laughing and everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

Y'all can hate on clam shucking all you want. As long as she's clean, I got no qualms with it.

man I couldn't **** no dude who didn't go down... let alone ******g on a regular basis. It's too many dudes out here doing it to be with somebody who NOT doing it :lol:

for all of you saying it does...what's the size of your high school?

i ask because the idea of the school gossiping about you liking someone is silly to me, BUT my grad class alone had 600+ people. so if y'all are in smaller schools that seems plausible.
My school is like the first or third biggest High school in are state, some were around that. It's HUGE. 

Last edited:
This girl really been askin people to put her on with me. she a little fat and kinda busted but its whatever , if she really down like that and i dont gotta put in any work , why not?

as long as she aint tellin people im hittin it
laugh.gif
but forreal
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
She obviously wants to talk abot feelings and stuff man not that hard lol.

Im About to get it on with this fat chick , really have to break a long dry spell.ehh yamb is yamb

Being emotionally aware of your chick is when you take notice to when she isn't in her best mood and you cater to her needs. You just gotta hold her and tell her you love her. Act like you care and don't be so cold all the damn time. Rub her feet after she has had a long day of work. Get her favorite candy when she's feeling down. Eat her out often. Simple stuff dude.

Ya I figured I was doing that but I guess I wasn't paying attention enough, I better start though before Tyrone does

maaaaan if it's your girl and you don't like seein her go wild when you down there...idk. i just don't know |I

Bounced back from that chick I posted a few pages back. :pimp:

Going hard this month. I'm bouncing back like AP.

If you don't eat yambs (if properly cleaned), you are gonna be takin a lot of L's. Let's just say that.

Eat the yambs the right way and you could get a woman to do just about anything you want them to.

[cam]
you do what you do where you live, I do what I do where I live

that's what makes you you, and that's what makes me me
[/cam]

If you don't eat yambs (if properly cleaned), you are gonna be takin a lot of L's. Let's just say that.

Eat the yambs the right way and you could get a woman to do just about anything you want them to.
Maybe u just don't know how to talk to women or lay it down. If eating yambs is the only way for u to keep a lady then u have been taking Ls for the longest and just havnt realize it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom