TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some text messages from shawty after the date....

Shawty: "Thank you again, I had a good time [emoji]128525[/emoji](smiley face with two hearts where the eyeballs are suppose to be, at the end of that.)

DipsetGeneral: So just wanna let you know I am interested in you and if possible if you'd wanna see that movie next week.

Shawty: Awww, thank you. & of course i would. Just let me know when you want to go.

DipsetGeneral: My bad I just got home and alright cool. Ummm you off next Wednesday? Thursday? Friday?

Shawty: Ill check my schedule tomorrow & let you know.

DipsetGeneral: Alright cool cool.

(No response for a week and a half).

So I say.... "Hi". And then nothing.

Makes no sense, y'all...

Ok, I'll allow one more shot at it since you flubbed it by not having a real convo/setting up a date. I'd much rather you run into her and plead your case in person, cuz only women do just "Hi". Make sure your real ***** in you is present at the next meetup, and I don't mean a fake "alpha" persona. I can't see it going well though, you're head over heels and your thought process is ****** because of that. And keep in mind she has no problem not speaking to you.

Last edited:
Here are some text messages from shawty after the date....

Shawty: "Thank you again, I had a good time [emoji]128525[/emoji](smiley face with two hearts where the eyeballs are suppose to be, at the end of that.)

DipsetGeneral: So just wanna let you know I am interested in you and if possible if you'd wanna see that movie next week.

Shawty: Awww, thank you. & of course i would. Just let me know when you want to go.

DipsetGeneral: My bad I just got home and alright cool. Ummm you off next Wednesday? Thursday? Friday?

Shawty: Ill check my schedule tomorrow & let you know.

DipsetGeneral: Alright cool cool.

(No response for a week and a half).

So I say.... "Hi". And then nothing.

Makes no sense, y'all...

SHE DON'T WANT YOU B!!!! It makes perfect sense to everybody but you......

Ok, I'll allow one more shot at it since you flubbed it by not having a real convo/setting up a date. I'd much rather you run into her and plead your case in person, cuz only women do just "Hi". Make sure your real ***** in you is present at the next meetup, and I don't mean a fake "alpha" persona. I can't see it going well though, you're head over heels and your thought process is ****** because of that. And keep in mind she has no problem not speaking to you.

I hear ya.

Be confident across all mediums Dipset.

"Just wanna let you know..."
"If possible..."
"Ummm..."

Get rid of that and be direct/sly next time. It comes off as hesitant. Should have set a firm date. If a girl is down, she'd negotiate for another time.

Sidenote: Watch Swingers starring Vince Vaughan and Jon Favreau.

There's this chick in my English class that I like but I can't approach her any advice?

"If possible..."
"Ummm..."

Get rid of that and be direct/sly next time. It comes off as hesitant. Should have set a firm date. If a girl is down, she'd negotiate for another time.

The scene where Favreau blows up that chick on her answering machine :lol:

For those who like to call vs text do you leave voicemails?

The scene where Favreau blows up that chick on her answering machine :lol:

For those who like to call vs text do you leave voicemails?

Nope if she doesn't answer, you hang up and let her return the call. If she's interested, believe she will call as soon as she sees she has a missed call from you. Talm bout "I'm sorry, I was _______ when you called. What's up?"

nt I have never needed more help than right now. The entire school is gossiping about me liking this girl. While they cant prove it, it is indeed true. She probably semi believes it and its hard to doubt it when so many people are talking about it.

I have my mind set, I am going to talk to her this week, just to break the ice and get to know her. She knows who I am but we have never really had a full conversation. I say hi to her and hopefully she will say hi back, what are my next choice of words so that I dont creep her out by suddenly proving all the rumors but instead spark interest?

Reason why I ask this stupid question is that I am stuck in this hole and completely intimated by her. Im intimated because she is flawless and compared to her I am ugly af and i dont see her taking me. What makes it so difficult is that she knows i like her.

What I know is that she doesnt get hit on by dudes at the school, I guess its cuz shes not developed physically so shes lacking in TNA. She doesnt hang with the bad girls nor is she really that popular. That could be my one advantage and if Im the only one after her, she might go to prom with me. I cannot mess this up, any help is appreciated

Last edited:
Just go for it you young whipper snapper. Grade school issues are so minor and forgettable when you're older. Plus think about it, this is your strarting point, no expects to have the grace of a man. And dude that all the chicks gravitate to? He's nervous too, y'all are all still just boys.

this really happens?
laugh.gif
Happens a bit at my school to, but nothing to serious.

nt I have never needed more help than right now. The entire school is gossiping about me liking this girl. While they cant prove it, it is indeed true. She probably semi believes it and its hard to doubt it when so many people are talking about it.

I have my mind set, I am going to talk to her this week, just to break the ice and get to know her. She knows who I am but we have never really had a full conversation. I say hi to her and hopefully she will say hi back, what are my next choice of words so that I dont creep her out by suddenly proving all the rumors but instead spark interest?

Reason why I ask this stupid question is that I am stuck in this hole and completely intimated by her. Im intimated because she is flawless and compared to her I am ugly af and i dont see her taking me. What makes it so difficult is that she knows i like her.

What I know is that she doesnt get hit on by dudes at the school, I guess its cuz shes not developed physically so shes lacking in TNA. She doesnt hang with the bad girls nor is she really that popular. That could be my one advantage and if Im the only one after her, she might go to prom with me. I cannot mess this up, any help is appreciated

Here's how I would handle it....

Me:Hi
Her:Hi
Me:How's it going?Who you going to the prom with?
Her:Good,Nobody yet
Me:tongue:robably cuz of your flat ole booty lmao
Her:Lol, you're a fool
Me: I'm just playing baby, I'll take you
Her:Ok, blah blah blah.....

Confidence is key man.  Just strike up a casual conversation when you see her and close by getting her number.

women are extra flaky in general. Try a call next

Your right.

"If possible..."
"Ummm..."

Your right, your right man.

To homie asking about the yamb that enjoyed the date, but never hit back.. Just take the L and keep it pushin fam.

I just went on a date last night to see Last Exorcism II (movie is ******g terrible by the way) made her laugh the whole time, and after I dropped her back off last night haven't even attempted to communicate with her. Don't even understand my own reasoning besides I just dont feel like it. Happens.

Here's how I would handle it....

Me:Hi
Her:Hi
Me:How's it going?Who you going to the prom with?
Her:Good,Nobody yet
Me:tongue:robably cuz of your flat ole booty lmao
Her:Lol, you're a fool
Me: I'm just playing baby, I'll take you
Her:Ok, blah blah blah.....
a little too Rico Suave for my liking... but I'm feeling it overall if you got the confidence for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom