TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....

Im a believer in that a lot of the time you just gotta get a feel for a situation and let that dictate how you handle things, its not always cut and dry as to what to do or not to do.

With that being said, have yall ever successfully told a chick that you want to go down on her no strings attached? On some lets link but im just tryin to make sure you get yours.

For as educated and aware as I am, I've always struggled with the concept that actually getting it in should be more dificult then just getting a chick to sit on your face.

Almost like it should be easier, and more likely, to get to her to agree to the latter. Though not all females will, and it obviously depends on approach, like everything else.

Last edited:
I thought this was the thread about YAMBS. ****** in here talkin about potentially wifing **** n**** :smh:

this thread could be potentially changed to thread about simps..reads lots of sus questions...and dudes asking advice on situations that are crystal clear to whats going on...more common sense less NT

I finally got the "We should just be friends text" Shes been acting funny since Valentines Day where I didnt do anything and yesterday we were supposed to chill but she canceled last minute to go pick up her "Friend" because she got into a fight with her girlfriend (she does have a lot of lesbian friends but I dont believe the story) then she texts me that this morning.

The night before we had a talk and decided to start things over and all that stuff cause she really likes me and wants it to work. Feels weird but its for the best cause I wasnt going to be her BF and I dont want to hurt her like that

Gutta you're obviously in love with the chick. You sound like a novice. Smashing some chick raw who is smashing several other dudes. :x

You guys have every right to chastise me for not using protection though. Just a completely illogical and irrational decision on my part.

Appreciate the responses y'all. I think I screwed up by giving the ENTIRE backstory, including when we first met and all that, I should have just started from when our Friends With Benefits partnership began. I also hope that I didn't write that in a way that makes it look like I was the one crying, that wasn't the case, was her.

We're not committed to each other, so I'll give her her space and let her do her. Can't put a lock on that vagina. I am drawn to her, I think it's more of an emotional,mental attachment though. And I'm not buggin about the end being in sight, I'm embracing it. Can't set myself up with lofty expectations only to fall flat on my face.

Once again, apologies for the long, long writeup.

That's the type you try to keep. Much harder to find that type of connection than physical. That's just been my experience anyway. Played it too cool and ended up seeing someone I coulda seen myself with long term in wedding pics with another N :smh: feels bad man

That's exactly what she wants and it's not happening.
Do you two go to school together? Or work with each other?
Nah met each other through a mutual friend who is no longer a friend of mine. She was just moving way too fast for my liking, creeped me out a ton. Two days ago she was talking about me getting her pregnant when she hits 24 and is ready for a kid. Like what?

Back to yambs...

Any of yall dealt with a girl who does coke? Not a cokehead per-say, but 2x a month since Nov?

Back to yambs...

Any of yall dealt with a girl who does coke? Not a cokehead per-say, but 2x a month since Nov?
She's not really doing coke then...only 2 x's a month? 

Most girls I know who dabble in powder go all out, but watching them do that **** is funny, because after the bag they can barely talk, their throat is all ****** up due to the drip, and they sit there trying to stretch out a gram in two hours, telling themselves they can make it last. 

ohwell.gif

It's a horrible cycle. That's why I stick with the green. One L and I'm chillin while they keep talking themselves out of needing to buy more for the night. 

Coke is the perfect female drug, because most females are naturally chatty anyway, and once they get the blow its over. 

Last edited:
I don't do any drugs...Never smoked weed etc I only drink (I know, it's a drug :rolleyes)

I'm not trying to wife, just the yambs...She's BAD but IDK if it's worth it. She's premed at UCI, super smart but doing blow. Her friend got her into it.

Going out with her this weekend, will keep yall updated.

^ go ahead and smash bruh..that's what I thought this thread was about. 

Just don't let her talk you into doing a bump. Once you get on the bottle and start loosening up don't forget to say no. 

^ go ahead and smash bruh..that's what I thought this thread was about. 

Just don't let her talk you into doing a bump. Once you get on the bottle and start loosening up don't forget to say no. 

Nah I won't. I've been around it etc...Just wondering how bad it messes with her.

The one encounter I've had with a chick who regularly does coke was the chick who worked with a couple of my homies & came with us to the A$AP Rocky concert this past November. She did a couple lines & let's just say me & the homies all had a GREAT night! :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom