Status
Not open for further replies.
never did coke... never really wanted to . I'll stick to green
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I still wanna try X tho...
This the thread about Yambs, not the thread about Grambs. Unless you saying you like to cuddle when you off that green? I can be your cuddle buddy 
nerd.gif

Right? Ya'll doing a lot :smh: :lol:

Man I think I need to bid this thread farewell.... it's been real. It's kinda spiraled outta control tho

Last edited:
I don't do any drugs...Never smoked weed etc I only drink (I know, it's a drug :rolleyes)

I'm not trying to wife, just the yambs...She's BAD but IDK if it's worth it. She's premed at UCI, super smart but doing blow. Her friend got her into it.

Going out with her this weekend, will keep yall updated.

Never dated a girl who did coke but have one on the team now who does and had a one night stand with a big cokehead in Vegas.

As long as you're not wifing her it shouldn't be a big deal.

aight... so here's my synopsis on chicks w/ small male dogs...

they want the D and they want CONSISTENT d...

i think this only pertains to black chicks b/c i'm not sure about the white and hispanics... but black people for the most part arent raised with animals in the house. they have a dog, and its strapped up outside.

have yall ever had a little dog...? they're so damb happy when you come home. they jump all over you, crawl right next to you, run in circles when you walk in the door. it gives them a sense of want.

i think that's really why most girls get dogs. b/c its the sense of being constantly needed and wanted...

the reason why the male part comes in is b/c it brings that masculine energy, allbeit a dog.

chicks w/ small dogs that want d need to have 3 things in common...

LIVE BY THEMSELVES W/ NO ROOMMATES... HAVE AN OKAY JOB, 30 TO 60K... AND between 20 and 30...

these chicks NEED a man in their lives... that's the ONLY reason why they got the dog. these chicks will cook for you, clean for you, and get lowkey clingy... and you dont eem hae to have sex with them. very soon, they WILL throw sex your way b/c its the only thing they havent thrown at their dog, and what works on the dog hasnt worked on you so far.

the satisfaction of keeping a man happy is a euphoric high that women get (when they feed men, make men happy, everything they do w/ the dog)... but its artificial when its with a dog.. so when you bring that out, it really comes out, and combined with delivering solid D, you got you a chick on the team that'll let you hit on a consistent basis for awhile.

as a man, you just have to show that youre happy to see them... THAT'S IT...

i'm telling yall... chicks w/ small male dogs want to give the D up to somebody, but they tend to be something a little different about them in the looks department. they may be super skinny, or really tall or short, and have a super flat butt. they're not ugly, but most guys would skip over them b/c they just dont fit into exactly what a man wants, especially a brotha.

think about chicks youknow with small dogs thatlives by themselves. they are giving the yambs up.... tell me if i'm lying...

i think this only pertains to black chicks b/c i'm not sure about the white and hispanics... but black people for the most part arent raised with animals in the house. they have a dog, and its strapped up outside.

have yall ever had a little dog...? they're so damb happy when you come home. they jump all over you, crawl right next to you, run in circles when you walk in the door. it gives them a sense of want.

i think that's really why most girls get dogs. b/c its the sense of being constantly needed and wanted...

the reason why the male part comes in is b/c it brings that masculine energy, allbeit a dog.

LIVE BY THEMSELVES W/ NO ROOMMATES... HAVE AN OKAY JOB, 30 TO 60K... AND between 20 and 30...

these chicks NEED a man in their lives... that's the ONLY reason why they got the dog. these chicks will cook for you, clean for you, and get lowkey clingy... and you dont eem hae to have sex with them. very soon, they WILL throw sex your way b/c its the only thing they havent thrown at their dog, and what works on the dog hasnt worked on you so far.

the satisfaction of keeping a man happy is a euphoric high that women get (when they feed men, make men happy, everything they do w/ the dog)... but its artificial when its with a dog.. so when you bring that out, it really comes out, and combined with delivering solid D, you got you a chick on the team that'll let you hit on a consistent basis for awhile.

i'm telling yall... chicks w/ small male dogs want to give the D up to somebody, but they tend to be something a little different about them in the looks department. they may be super skinny, or really tall or short, and have a super flat butt. they're not ugly, but most guys would skip over them b/c they just dont fit into exactly what a man wants, especially a brotha.

think about chicks youknow with small dogs thatlives by themselves. they are giving the yambs up.... tell me if i'm lying...

HOLY **** man you just blew my mind with this.

This POF yamb who lives by herself ive gone out with a couple of times JUST bought a small dog. Went out with her for the 2nd time yesterday and she's talking about how she's glad were werent back at her place b/c she'd be giving me a plate of yambs if that were the case :smile:{). She lives out in the middle of nowhere so she's driving an hour to come out and see me. She even said that she knows i'm talking to other chicks and she has 0 problem fighting for that #1 spot

She matches your description almost perfectly outside of the looks ( she's a lil chubby, but well proportioned, ~7)

Mind=blown

Last edited:

Spot on. How did I **** that up?

Spot on.. Now that I look back, definitely came across a few like this.. They were all 6's and below tho.

lol my wife had a small dog when we first start talkin. Got rid of it once we moved in together lol

^^^

I was about to put that part too... y'all get serious / move in, and that dog hits the highway.

If any of ya'll seen that 'Angel's Fellatio Secrets' vid floating on twitter...man...:wow:, :rofl:, and *alonzo mourning gif* all at the same time

we should have a weekly weekend challenge for all TAY members. We all try a certain move/approach if we go out on a Thurs/Fri/Sat night and post our responses :nerd: :nerd:

Nice way to see what works, what doesn't, etc.

Last edited:

Ding ding ding ding ding...we have a winner. I mostly talk to black chicks, but this is also true w/ spanish girls and all the ones that fell in this category are 7's and above. Idk how I never put two and two together before. The only downside is that (this might just be me), these girls all tend to be a lil crazy and attach themselves quick.

we should have a weekly weekend challenge for all TAY members. We all try a certain move/approach if we go out on a Thurs/Fri/Sat night and post our responses :nerd: :nerd:

Nice way to see what works, what doesn't, etc.

Sounds dope, I'd definitely be down.

I'm heading out to the club in a bit tonight with a couple of my boys. I need some advice on bringing girls home from the club though. I think between my girl and this yamb that lives on campus (just waiting till she's free so I can smash), I got my hands full. Bringing girls back from the club seems like it might be the only way for me to get any new yambs. I've never actually brought a girl back from the club after meeting her for the first time that night. My girl is at my crib a helluva lot these days, and its fun with her here so I don't mind.

I just can't risk bringing anything new on a consistent basis and getting caught...

So can anyone run me some game on bringing girls back from the club? Can any girl be brought back or do I have to find a girl who's bout it bout it

Also, pretty upset at myself, just realized I had some numbers of girls I met earlier this month at a club and I haven't even hit em up at all,,,no attempt whatsoever.

Sounds dope, I'd definitely be down.

I'm heading out to the club in a bit tonight with a couple of my boys. I need some advice on bringing girls home from the club though. I think between my girl and this yamb that lives on campus (just waiting till she's free so I can smash), I got my hands full. Bringing girls back from the club seems like it might be the only way for me to get any new yambs. I've never actually brought a girl back from the club after meeting her for the first time that night. My girl is at my crib a helluva lot these days, and its fun with her here so I don't mind.

I just can't risk bringing anything new on a consistent basis and getting caught...

So can anyone run me some game on bringing girls back from the club? Can any girl be brought back or do I have to find a girl who's bout it bout it

Also, pretty upset at myself, just realized I had some numbers of girls I met earlier this month at a club and I haven't even hit em up at all,,,no attempt whatsoever.
a step a head of yall... i'm in the works of developing a TAY challenge...

thinking about making a new thread for it too... so everyone can join in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom