TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do i do when i say hi to a broad but she says hi back with the "wtf are you doing/ get out of my face" attitude. I dont want to take the L

You good sir are on the 1 yd line.

Just punch it in, no fade routes

I hear u bruh, but I tried it a couple times, she was just like, no don't put it in, and grabbed her shirt like she was bout done. So I'm like.. lemme stop being lazy and warm her up a lil bit.

Other than that, I don't want any female to feel like I went in when she didn't want it. Kings Castle and rape should never be used in any sentence other than this one right here.

Sometimes I'll give the girl the condom and tell her give it to me when she wants me to go in, then put the fingers to work and bring her to that point and stop. Only did this with 2 girls, but I ended up smashing both.

Friend just told me that most girls are intimidated by me because i'm very attractive :stoneface: . In the past i've also been told that I look "mean", therefore making me unapproachable :lol:.

Humble brag? I think not. Feels sorta bad man.

Last edited:

I hear u bruh, but I tried it a couple times, she was just like, no don't put it in, and grabbed her shirt like she was bout done. So I'm like.. lemme stop being lazy and warm her up a lil bit.

Other than that, I don't want any female to feel like I went in when she didn't want it. Kings Castle and rape should never be used in any sentence other than this one right here.

Sometimes I'll give the girl the condom and tell her give it to me when she wants me to go in, then put the fingers to work and bring her to that point and stop. Only did this with 2 girls, but I ended up smashing both.

I didn't mean to imply you messed up there. You played it right.

My response was to the FWB part. Just kick it with her again and smash, she clearly wants it, she just didn't want to feel like a sloot.

Don't hesitate or overthink it

you mean to tell me you wouldnt keep a girl around if she pays for everything? 
mean.gif

you must have never had it like that when you do you get used to it. if you like her tho that is when it becomes a problem. it wont last with this girl i know it. but i'll milk it while i can. and why not? most girls these days to on twitter instagram in clubs looking for that come up why can't i?

That's a coward's train of thought. Tell her straight up how you feel about the relationship and what your plans are. She sounds like she had no self confidence anyway so she probably will be cool with it. But you're no different than some gold digging broad if you stay with her based on what she buys you.

Last edited:
I didn't mean to imply you messed up there. You played it right.

My response was to the FWB part. Just kick it with her again and smash, she clearly wants it, she just didn't want to feel like a sloot.

Don't hesitate or overthink it

Oh, I thought u meant I was at the 1 yd line in a literal sense, my bad.

But yeah, I'm gonna smash for sure. She lives on campus, got me thinking about smashing in between classes. :smokin

Got a thick white chicks number...

Say she fresh off a relationship ...

Told her I wasn't trying to rebound her....

Hopefully. Maybe this weekend if I don't go down to SD.

Hit up Newport last weekend and was wildly unsuccessful due to alcohol. The one number I got I don't even know if she's cute and she didn't respond to my text. L's all around

Cuz u didnt have me to wingman! I'll hit u sir.

Speaking of that, DTF soon lawd?

Hopefully. Maybe this weekend if I don't go down to SD.

Hit up Newport last weekend and was wildly unsuccessful due to alcohol. The one number I got I don't even know if she's cute and she didn't respond to my text. L's all around

I know that feel all too well man. I'm going to have to put a cap on the number of drinks I consume when I go out. I'll get numbers and don't remember what they look like or lose the numbers in my phone because I can't remember their names.

Edit:
Just went through my phone to search for one of these misplaced numbers in it, and found it under "The girl of your dreams". Will be hitting up tomorrow to see if this is some bs or not....:lol:

Last edited:
My man up there played it smooth. Been there numerous times. Sometimes slow motion gets yambs in the end. Well played kind sir

^^^ About the video..y'all gonna be mad at me for saying this, but try that **** with black or hispanic women and you will get a completely different result. :lol:

For the dudes that say ppl think they are unapproachable:

-give a slight smile every now and then, act like you're having a great day
-listen w/ your eyes
- open body stance. no folded arms or legs, makes you look content and closed up.
- ask a question. all it takes is one question and a follow up to get her to really open up.

may sound corny, but body language and eye contact go a longgg way.

Also, yes most of the hot, high maintenance chicks play hard to get and want you to chase, which could also have you ending up looking way too thirsty.
Which is why I (and you should too) settle sometimes and lower standards for that girl(s) who might be a bit thick but will do anything to please you.

Like my dude Adam from Workaholics said, "No lady I do not wanna have sex with you unless you wanna have sex with me in that case yes I would like to.

It sounds like you like her a lot more than you're willing to admit.

She smashed 3 dudes in one month and you're really smashing raw? C'mon bro. Just strap up if you're not exclusive.

Are you saying your hangouts are going to end because you graduate in May? Stop worrying about that tbh. 2.5 months is a decent amount of time. No need to start crying over it yet. It's enough time for you to REALLY like her or enough time for you to realize she's not worth keeping around after graduation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom