TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
texted this one girl that she can sit them yambs on my face

her reply: "be at my house @ 7:30"

smokin.gif
Please keep us updated

:lol: :lol: nah, man... just from what I read in this thread, ya'll got it easy cuz it's not frowned upon when you literally talk to/hit on anything moving. Girls tend to have to sit back and wait what comes to us.

Not true, all a decent looking broad has to do is go sit at a bar or club with her girlfriend looking cute and she'll get 20 dudes hitting on her....girls bragging "I like getting free drinks off guys hehe!":wink:

smh :stoneface: . it's true that guys are allowed to just hit on women chronically.but lot of us are batting well below the mendoza line, I probably got rejected a good 60+ times last year, but did get some success here and there.

Last edited:
Not true, all a decent looking broad has to do is go sit at a bar or club with her girlfriend looking cute and she'll get 20 dudes hitting on her....girls bragging "I like getting free drinks off guys hehe!":wink:

smh :stoneface: . it's true that guys are allowed to just hit on women chronically.but lot of us are batting well below the mendoza line, I probably got rejected a good 60+ times last year, but did get some success here and there.

That's what I'm saying, it's annoying having to keep chasing and not all guys like the thought of this game. Well maybe just me but I find it annoying having to make convo and just wished I could sit back and have the yambz coming at me more than I do the opposite.

For real, even the sexy dudes have to use some type of effort....well, depending on the type of chick you're interested in :lol: you could feel like bbq fresh off the grill to some hungry wolves. Ain't even mad

For real, even the sexy dudes have to use some type of effort....well, depending on the type of chick you're interested in :lol: you could feel like bbq fresh off the grill to some hungry wolves. Ain't even mad

:rofl:

Forreal I don't even go at chicks on some super aggressive tip is cuz I've had BIG women come at me super thirsty..and I aint like it..at all.

Plus I'm ugly...*kanye shrug* :lol:

That's what I'm saying, it's annoying having to keep chasing and not all guys like the thought of this game. Well maybe just me but I find it annoying having to make convo and just wished I could sit back and have the yambz coming at me more than I do the opposite.
that would be so refreshing...

Also... there's a difference between being ugly... and being unapproachable ...

I happen to think of myself as unapproachable. I've never been called ugly...

But the yambs always say after we break the ice "I thought you were so mean. You just look like you'd go off on me if I bothered you"

:frown: x :smh:

But the yambs always say after we break the ice "I thought you were so mean. You just look like you'd go off on me if I bothered you"

Yeah, that's the word I was looking for :lol:

I've been told I'm unapproachable, no clue why.

Lol I think I'm completely unapproachable too, like when Kanye comes in mean muggin grillin is how I am when I'm on the go with my headphones on . Lol welp guess that solve this topic

For real, even the sexy dudes have to use some type of effort....well, depending on the type of chick you're interested in
laugh.gif
you could feel like bbq fresh off the grill to some hungry wolves. Ain't even mad
We do got to put in some effort but it don't even matter what we say.

This is funny cause even though I'm the first person to same something to break the ice, , I usually get "Why you look like you ready to fight?" :lol:

The whales on OKC are sharks in whale's clothing. .. when they see blood....

If only cute chicks did that too

Finally got some free time to check in TAY. My girl been crashing at my crib for the past 7 days. My bro seen me bring my girl downstairs to my room, and I kinda feel bad for him cause I know he's been dry for at least a couple weeks. I haven't explicitly told him me and her smash ( and I won't ), but I'm sure he knows, at this point no dambs given. We've kinda been a secret thing for about 10 months-ish. We have no plans of being a public thing anytime soon. I'm cool widdit now, not many dambs given these days.

Anywho, as far as that talk about dudes having it easy, I gotta agree with GBP. Girls can't be hollerin at too many dudes. They gotta save face or else they never gon find a good nilla.
Any dude can go hollering at a chick, but realistically 3/10 dudes are too shy to approach a girl at a club. Fear of dat rejection, I disllike it too.

I was in Binghamton last weekend. Went to this party one of my girls down there told me about. I got super drunk, shortys in there were lookin toooo good. I felt like I was getting the most love. Ended up sucking on some girls tidday in the club for a couple seconds before she got shy. nooo dambs were given at all. I was only there for a weekend so it wasn't like any of em would see me again. I was definitely actin up, waaaay out of my normal zone.

Also took a BIG W earlier this week.
I got this girls number a few weeks ago at my school she told me she lives on campus and dances competitively. Then I seen her at this valentine's day auction I was DJing, (Was on the 12th though). it was a caribbean event so it definitely got a bit freaky (whipped cream/baby oil/lap dances). After the event is done, I go up to her and I tell her it's time for her lap dance. Then I lift her up in the air, she thought I was joking about the lap dance until I did that, then I told her I'd give her a private sesh sometime. Then I get distracted nd walk around to my peoples. I grab a can of whipped cream, I'm eating it, and as I'm walking out I see her again. Then I put the whipped cream on her chest and lick it off. People were around, but the dambs weren't. 2 days later, the actual valentine's day I hit her up and reach her dorm. She tells me from the texts and the friendly smile, she thought I was an innocent guy, but told me I'm a bold guy after that whipped cream stunt. We start making out and I get her bucket nekkid within an hour, she tells me not to put it in though. So I take my wallet out, tell her my rubbers are in there and whip it out. Her body was something serious though. She dances so her body was just fit and tight, she had a perky chest and abs. And dat mass on such a slim waist.....lawwd have mercy....My girl is fit, but this girl's body was unreal, and her skin was softer than a 3 month old baby. I was only able to slip in one finger, this girl was tooo tight... I wanted to smash so badly, but if a girl says no, then I aint gonna go in yenno? I just touch the right places until she changes her mind. And that, I did. this girl was JUST about to sit that thing right on the head, I can feel it touching at this point. Then we hear a *knock knock knock* at the door. :x and someone says ' hey deb, are you ready to go to dance?' Perfect timing, I can't be too mad cause it saved me from going in raw. We talk later on, and she asks if I have any girls on the side, I'm like naw. Then she says 'oh i was just wondering, I don't really care, I just think it'd be weird if you did'. Got me thinking no attatchment?? I woulda smashed already if she didn't have so much dance, and if my girl wasn't here everyday this past week. She has a dance competition in 2 weeks so she has to go hard everyday.

Whatdya think? I think she wants to be a FWB. Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom