TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics?

Noticed on the past couple of pages you dudes rating these birds 8-10. Y'all must be thirsty with this high grading curve

IPHONE USERS I NEED HELP RIGHT NOWWWWW.
I GOT A DATE WITH A 9 TONIGHT, THE LAST THING SHE TEXTED ME WAS "Cool, just tell me when to get ready" AS I WAS REPLYING MY BATTERY DIED, IVE BEEN CHARGING MY PHONE ALL DAY SINCE 11, NO JUICE, I EVEN BOUGHT A NEW CHARGER STILL NO JUICE.
I PAID $700 FOR THIS ISH, I NEED HELP!

Truth. Don't mean to be a hater, but y'all are definitely bugging with these scores.

At another wedding tonight, got a few #s, will try to follow through this week. One of my oldest friends, well known him and been a part of his life for 20 years went after my ex tonight. Not happy about that , rubbed it in my face when he got her #.  Why do i surround mysef with these kind of people i dont know.
Because your scared to walk this earth alone.
You gotta start cutting these snakes out your life, especially your ex.
You are slowly killing yourself and don't even know it. Mans' quickest downfall is taking care of people that have revealed how they truly felt about you.
Even if it was a joke, that's not the type of ***** I would want in my circle.
Bish ****** always find a way to expose themselves through their actions. Those the types that will get you hyped up of that diesel and killed out here over the most mundane things. With all these Ls' you have acquired, it's time to sit down and get your **** together fam. It starts with you[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Been there myself till I wised up, but why concern yourself with someone that has clearly shown they don't care about or respect you? All this dudes Ls have revolved around his ex. Let go. Let go of the love, the memories, the hate, the ego, all of it. She no longer be a factor in anything. Drop that ***** *** ***** too.

That's jet set and fiasco.

Last edited:
Its actually the girl i dated recently, only around 4 months. Her aunt is the older womans # i got friday. Need to set something up this week with that, going to dinner this week with one of the girls i met last night. Took a L with how angry i got last night, but it could be a good week

Guys I've been wilding this weekend.

Literally been smashing since Thursday between Girls A-C. Went #TeamRaw twice within those four days. :smh:I dropped Girl C. She never stood a chance to be honest. Now it's A & B who look to be wifey material man...they bring very different things to the table tho. I really feel bad about what I did between the three women. IF this was college me of 5-6 years ago I'd be looking for trophies and tales written of my accolades. Now I just feel like a douche juggling three (now two) awesome women.

Thing about Girl C= She was "celibate" so she hadn't had any in almost 3 years. Joint was so wet and tight it messed up my stroke game...couldn't get a rhythm for fear of busting inside her. AND the mecca was pierced. Wish I could run that back but I gotta let that L go.

Thing about Girl C= She was "celibate" so she hadn't had any in almost 3 years. Joint was so wet and tight it messed up my stroke game...couldn't get a rhythm for fear of busting inside her. AND the mecca was pierced. Wish I could run that back but I gotta let that L go.
Why did you have to let her go?

Why did you have to let her go?

I just feel a stronger connection with Girls A and B. Girl C is cool but she's super into church and because she was celibate, I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable and vice versa.

I just feel a stronger connection with Girls A and B. Girl C is cool but she's super into church and because she was celibate, I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable and vice versa.
Ah I get you. How are you gonna make this decision?

Let the decision make itself. They're both awesome but are different from one another. On paper Girl B is running circles around Girl A but stats only tell part of the story.

Mugen81, I needed that advice about seasons. Kinda over hyped this one chick and gassed up her head. I think I came off too strong. Oh well charge it to the game and keep it moving. No use in beating myself up about it.

after the situation with my ex, having a chick (strong 8-8.5) on my tip is beyond refreshing. Already introduced me to the parents and best friend after 2 weeks lol not sure if i should be worried or just go with the flow

after the situation with my ex, having a chick (strong 8-8.5) on my tip is beyond refreshing. Already introduced me to the parents and best friend after 2 weeks lol not sure if i should be worried or just go with the flow
go with the flow.

at best you have a dope 8-8.5/10 on your arm for life

at worst the next months are in house p and home cooked food

go with the flow.
at best you have a dope 8-8.5/10 on your arm for life
at worst the next months are in house p and home cooked food

Bingo.

Things w. my girl been kinda shaky lately (one day its good/next day bad). Spoke w. her earlier today on m lunch and she tried to start an argument w mee over social media likes n ****. 30mins later we're texting and she's hits me with the "we need to talk" . She tells me that its about us and that she would like us to end. I told her I'll talk to her later since I am currently at work.

Honestly this kind of hurts because she was like a best friend to me and probably one of the closest people to me lately. Even made me consider changing my ways. Dont even know if I even want to have this convo with her later.

When a woman starts little arguements, more then likely they have emotionally checked out along time ago.
May or may not be another dude but if you already had the talk and have come to a resolution.
Close that door tight and erase everything you know about her.
Do not let her string along your heart.
Good Luck[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

O Lord bruh
giphy.gif

just bruh 5'10 I would be on that.

One up dude, keep getting them yambs dude

@Suberzat1  Naw lol , thats  not the one.  This is the slim shorty i ran into , my boy told me she was feeling me and i should make a move but i was playing the faithful role , im really out here texting all of my old broads .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom