TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your boy struck out last night. Went to the second party of the night, where I saw a chick dressed as Harley Quinn. Cheeks hanging out and ******* busting out. She was all over me. She kept trying to get me drunk while we were playing chandeliers. Then she had me take shots of tequila with her because "it gets you naked". Her girls were drunk and wanting to leave, she was driving. They left and I told her to come back when she dropped her girls off. I never got her number, and I don't remember her name. :smh:

:lol: I'd fail on the fake tears. That boy has some real emotion it his post though. He might actually do that.

Your boy struck out last night. Went to the second party of the night, where I saw a chick dressed as Harley Quinn. Cheeks hanging out and ******* busting out. She was all over me. She kept trying to get me drunk while we were playing chandeliers. Then she had me take shots of tequila with her because "it gets you naked". Her girls were drunk and wanting to leave, she was driving. They left and I told her to come back when she dropped her girls off. I never got her number, and I don't remember her name. :smh:

:smh:

Happens to the best of us. If you spend more than 20 minutes with a chick you just met. Get her number. Even if tu don't plan on using it later. Lesson learned the hard way.

Fellas you should always get the number the phone before branching off. I **** sometimes to.

But depending on where they was going and how the chick looked I would have urbered her friends home and left with Harley in her whip

Fam you missed a lay up on a toddler rim

Any mutuals? Harley Quinn isnt something you'd prob see a lot of

Pics?

Noticed on the past couple of pages you dudes rating these birds 8-10. Y'all must be thirsty with this high grading curve

IPHONE USERS I NEED HELP RIGHT NOWWWWW.
I GOT A DATE WITH A 9 TONIGHT, THE LAST THING SHE TEXTED ME WAS "Cool, just tell me when to get ready" AS I WAS REPLYING MY BATTERY DIED, IVE BEEN CHARGING MY PHONE ALL DAY SINCE 11, NO JUICE, I EVEN BOUGHT A NEW CHARGER STILL NO JUICE.
I PAID $700 FOR THIS ISH, I NEED HELP!

Just a way to decipher. 7-8 is just a run of the mill girl that's in good shape with a decent face.

5-6 is probably skinny or nice body no face.

>5 you don't even go there unless you're black out and don't mind catching flak from your boys.

Last edited:
Pics?

Noticed on the past couple of pages you dudes rating these birds 8-10. Y'all must be thirsty with this high grading curve

IPHONE USERS I NEED HELP RIGHT NOWWWWW.
I GOT A DATE WITH A 9 TONIGHT, THE LAST THING SHE TEXTED ME WAS "Cool, just tell me when to get ready" AS I WAS REPLYING MY BATTERY DIED, IVE BEEN CHARGING MY PHONE ALL DAY SINCE 11, NO JUICE, I EVEN BOUGHT A NEW CHARGER STILL NO JUICE.
I PAID $700 FOR THIS ISH, I NEED HELP!
8 is high papi

To be an 8 you need a proper donk and c's or so along with a nice face. But not the nicest face to take her to 9+. Then you're in upper echelon.

and I said 9 cause shorty has natural curly hair and Afrocentric beauty to her and can hold a convo better than most girls I've been with.

Took a mean L today my Tay brethren smh I'm lowkey ashamed to even post this story , I thought she was gonna be my wife one of these days man . You live , you learn !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom