TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
no gun
my agency
I work for OPM, I do background investigations, lol not quite PI type stuff but similar

I am applying for the FBI soon, ran in to some dudes who going to give me that head nod for when I apply I can't wait.

Lol I love that show quantico though. Alex Parrish is just way too sexy... the middle eastern twins could get it too.
lol Quantico FBI headquarters looks nothing like that though. I go there 3 times a week.. lol def not that lavish. and def aint got yambs like alex running around all free.

Nice, got a badge and a gun? can you say what agency? Quantico got me thinking crazy.
Thats tough. Mike Epps said this on Survivors remorse but i've yet to see any evidence of the contrary, paraphrasing: "a woman doesn't know what to do with a man that loves her too much".

that's a damn good quote and I can double to the truth of that!

Last edited:
was dating this girl in the summer, she dumped me. Was at a event last night and saw her aunt, we start talking, recently divorced and she gave me her number. I've never texted a older woman before, what do i say?

thats a layup bro...treat her with rspect, dont come across lame, and dont speak down on her niece....but then at the same time thats a weird situation...if your ex finds out it could blow up to be something really ugly...although I dont know your motives I gurantee your ex will take it as your trying to get revenge...if your gonna do it make sure yall cover all evidence...unless you dont really care lol

Just don't mention the niece. Treat it like it's any other chick. She already have you the number, go flourish.

My last ex had/has this notion that a woman never pays for a meal...part of why we broke up (among other difference in beliefs)

Man, my last ex told me verbatim, 'You're lucky I don't make you pay for my rent. That's the price to date a girl like me."

Then she cried and said so many chicks she knows go dutch the entire relationship. Mind you, this was like 9 months into the relationship, after I paid for a trip abroad, etc.

I'm blessed to make enough money where money isn't an issue for me, however, I don't see myself dating a woman that expects to be taken care of ever again. I actually love taking care of my lady but I definitely have a problem when it's an expectation.

Man, that was such a wasted investment. I spent so much money in that relationship. Shorty was a straight 10 and she knew it. I only go after 8's now :lol:

8's/9's with their head on straight >>> 10s

The flaws keep them grounded :lol:

I'd have fired her once she thought she looked good enough to not have any life skills such as working to pay her own rent.

A broad can only walk on you if you let her.

Last edited:
IDK fam..to be honest this only applies with ignorant/low class females. I've met solid dimes with personality, proper behavior, and even some with that traditional woman ethic.

They are few and far between in academia but they're out there.

Interesting personalities and good people overall.

Then again they also were all foreign.

IDK if that matters but its something to consider.

One was trini, one was haitian, one was from mali.

Beautiful black women with smarts and their head on straight.

I'm sure there are more at other schools and universities and professions.

Just gotta look around a bit more.

^she's an absolute beast!

Women man...........
My non chalant attitude gets me in so much trouble and I don't see how.
I'm with my spanish chick last night, it's like 2 am we just got out the bar sitting and talking... she text someone.. and i was joking with her like... always on your phone.. (because she says it to me all the time, side note: I never pull out my phone in public with her only when im at the crib and and or have literally more than 10 messages)

so she proceeds to tell me it's the guy she use to /still talks to. (her and I are side pieces and both have that understanding)
so I say , Oh that's cool no problem.

for 5 mins she goes on about.. are you mad, you sound mad..
I said (which I have said to just about all girls ive ever dealt with ) "I have no reason to be mad, I don't own you and you already know what this is, you can text and talk to whoever you want"
so now she gets mad saying.. so you don't care about me, you're going to let me just talk to anyone I want..blahblah etch....

So I say what do you want me to say don't live your life?
she was like show that you care. (at this point im rolling my eyes about to just end the night take her to the car and say f it)

So i told her this (what she wanted to hear) I said look talk to who you want but don't do it when you're around me. This is my time.
She gives this shocked looked that turns into a smile like ..."omg he cares" look.

she apologizes, and explains how she gets mad when im texting because she thinks its other girls..
l tell her the truth and say yea I talk to other chicks, but never when im with you (which is partly the truth , but more so because I don't even bring my phone around me when im with any chick)

she apologizes again. kisses me then proceeds to serve me up in the car.!
lol thank Goodness I still had my gym bag in the car with my gym towel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom