TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK fam..to be honest this only applies with ignorant/low class females. I've met solid dimes with personality, proper behavior, and even some with that traditional woman ethic.
They are few and far between in academia but they're out there.
Interesting personalities and good people overall.
Then again they also were all foreign.
IDK if that matters but its something to consider.
One was trini, one was haitian, one was from mali.
Beautiful black women with smarts and their head on straight.
I'm sure there are more at other schools and universities and professions.
Just gotta look around a bit more.

I also don't throw dime around casually.

A dime IMO can't have any real physical flaws plus are legit gorgeous. I haven't come across too many

Y'all were at Dupont circle? I was over at midtown
nerd.gif
midtown and rosebar were a zoo

smashed a married joint i met thru my bros gf

karma ****** up for like 6 months now

Heard DuPont was a movie. Fells Point was LIT. The Night ended a little prematurely when shorty pulled the gun out, and everybody got low.

I grabbed like 8 numbers. Ended up taking a chick I already knew home. Overall fun Halloween. Halloween really bring the slutty-ness in women out [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]. My bro smashed a chick in my car after dancing with her for 10 minutes at a house party on Friday night :lol:

My man said the H0s were out in abundance at DuPont and Adams Morgan. Wish I could've made both moves. Even my ultra conservative homeboy who's wife'd up was about to step out on his girl last night at DuPont. He kept texting us what should he do lmao.

Bruh I feel asleep off whiskey last night mad early....

People was blowing my phone up to see where I was at or what's the move for the night.

Euro chick was also hitting me up last night

So many Ls was taking :\

People was blowing my phone up to see where I was at or what's the move for the night.

You dun goofd boy lol.

Same thing happened to me when I fell asleep on a new layup. Smh

You dun goofd boy lol.

Same thing happened to me when I fell asleep on a new layup. Smh
Euro chick was going to get smash
Whoever was at the house, club, where ever was getting pipe last night.

Woke up to 10+ text, looked at the time and nknew I goofd up

I was going to give euro that mean pipe to the point she was going to average a double double this season.

Man I had some nice 8 on my tip last night but I couldn't even do it. :lol: talking about her dog a gluten free lifestyle.

Walked right up to the girl snorting a line who was a solid 9.2. In front of the 8 and she just looked at me like "really" I honestly try and meet the "good girls" but I can't even hold a convo without getting bored out of my mind.

I need me an ex stripper turned realtor or something to that extent.

Last edited:
Caved in and smashed one of my side pieces in the car last night. I told myself I wouldn't do it anymore cause she's soooooo ratchet but a night of drinking yesterday had me wanting to slay somebody's daughter and I'm in rebuild mode since me and my girl called it quits. She wanted to me to take her to checkers afterwards and ran the check up on my *** :smh: I'm leaving these ratchets alone officially...

After New Years

Last edited:
At least you smashed something. I couldn't smash that 8 seeing as she had her arm around me 3 minutes into meeting me with a death grip. Am NOT putting my pen0r in a girl that clingy.

Blow girl was my side piece two years ago but she had her side piece there so she was just my escape last night.

How she run the check up at checkers? All the combos are like $5.00 and their broke ***** menu is on point.

Caved in and smashed one of my side pieces in the car last night. I told myself I wouldn't do it anymore cause she's soooooo ratchet but a night of drinking yesterday had me wanting to slay somebody's daughter and I'm in rebuild mode since me and my girl called it quits. She wanted to me to take her to checkers afterwards and ran the check up on my *** :smh: I'm leaving these ratchets alone officially...

After New Years

I know the feeling all too well. As Trap Jesus (Future Hendrix) once said in the gospel of "March Madness":

" I didn't wanna **** the bish the Molly made me **** her even though she average."

And Checkers getting expensive. The 20 wings for $9.99 is now like $16.99 :smh:. I stopped messing with Checkers after that.

IPHONE USERS I NEED HELP RIGHT NOWWWWW.
I GOT A DATE WITH A 9 TONIGHT, THE LAST THING SHE TEXTED ME WAS "Cool, just tell me when to get ready" AS I WAS REPLYING MY BATTERY DIED, IVE BEEN CHARGING MY PHONE ALL DAY SINCE 11, NO JUICE, I EVEN BOUGHT A NEW CHARGER STILL NO JUICE.
I PAID $700 FOR THIS ISH, I NEED HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom