TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that song get you in the feels? They just annoy me because this chick plays the same 5 songs all the time :lol:

White Iverson :wow: Now THAT gets me in the feels.

Had some assignments at the court house...
there where all the hot chicks be at... all of them in traffic court for traffic violations...if I didn't carry my badge,i'd probably be able to pick up more yambs when I go in there.

Damn y'all didn't tell me Chipotle be having some fine women. I'm here at lunch and they've been coming in and out

lol everyone eat chipotle fam.

Had some assignments at the court house...
there where all the hot chicks be at... all of them in traffic court for traffic violations...if I didn't carry my badge,i'd probably be able to pick up more yambs when I go in there.
lol everyone eat chipotle fam.
yambs love the badge.  gotta use it to your advantage.  who cares if you get in trouble at your workplace.  job, shmob

^I thought you were a school teacher.
I was

Switched jobs back in August (damn it's been a min since we hung out.....) I may still do the halloween thing, but if not next week defintely or the week of the 14th (payday)

Anyway I'm an investigator now.

yall talmbout Adele's song Hello?

Now I'm listening to it.. bruhs this song is
The Feels Machine.
mean.gif
sounds like a dope R&B group.  Who's in?

My name is Dee's Feels 
pimp.gif

Y'all talking about the yambs payinfg for you....I have stories for days :lol: from a chick buying me Spi'zikes when I was in a relationship to having a chick pay my car note and insurance for a couple of months (undergrad and post grad struggles)

So since I've been employed and learned how to date, of course dates are on me. My last ex had/has this notion that a woman never pays for a meal...part of why we broke up (among other difference in beliefs)

Now one of the chicks I'm dating, Chick B for those following, told me after the 2nd time we did the deed "Now I see why you had women buying you ****" :pimp: :lol: but her and I split mostly everything. It's an easier understanding for both of us and it helps us not have to keep everything in a certain box.

My last ex had/has this notion that a woman never pays for a meal...part of why we broke up (among other difference in beliefs)

Man, my last ex told me verbatim, 'You're lucky I don't make you pay for my rent. That's the price to date a girl like me."

Then she cried and said so many chicks she knows go dutch the entire relationship. Mind you, this was like 9 months into the relationship, after I paid for a trip abroad, etc.

I'm blessed to make enough money where money isn't an issue for me, however, I don't see myself dating a woman that expects to be taken care of ever again. I actually love taking care of my lady but I definitely have a problem when it's an expectation.

Man, that was such a wasted investment. I spent so much money in that relationship. Shorty was a straight 10 and she knew it. I only go after 8's now :lol:

I'm not multi-quoting at the fear of getting banned and the thread getting locked so I'll just say show us the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom