TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a perspective brahs. Went on this date with this chick on Sunday. I thought it went fairly well. Looking back I def could of done better but whatever. I didn't here from her after the date or the day after, which would of been yesterday (Monday) so I text her today and she responded within a decent amount of time. A couple texts back and forth.

I'm thinking of asking her out for a second but I'm kind of doubtful/fearful of the outcome. I mean I won't really know unless I ask. At times it was kind of hard to read if she was into it or not but def some times when she was. Just kind of skeptical.

Would you hit her back or no?

No more dates.

Ask her to kick it without a date and see what she says. If she's down to see you outside of a date, she's into you. If she insists on another date, or doesn't really hit you up....then she's not that into you

You can still try and finesse. Shoot your shot mane.

If she insists on another date she's not that into him? Lolwut?

I mean if he's like let's chill at the crib, or meet me at the bar for some drinks.

And she insists on going on like a restaurant date, she might just be looking for a free meal.

Not really sure what I'm about to get myself into.

My boy is giving me this oop on some shawty that he knew from back in the day. Thing a while back shawty was in the car with my mans, and the car flipped over and she lost a toe so sued my mans and got like a milli. But it was all through insurance.

Shawty doesn't know what I look like but she's with it cause my man kept gassing it up lol. But now this chick literally just got out a relationship yesterday on some violent bad type steez. Now she obviously doesn't know I know but my mans just give me her number.

We're apparateny going to go out monday like my man and his girl and me and her. Now do I go ahead and hit her up? She wants to at least text fist. She wanted my Instagram but I don't have any social media and that's like a plus for.

I feel like I'm only doing this cause she lives pretty close to me and she's loaded lol. But she's missing a toe which she apparently fixed and got a priest tic one. But she just got of a violent relationship and she was with to talk me even from before cause she it was going to end.

I'm probably going to text her in a few but not sure what I'm going to say. I'll provide pics when I get the chance.

Last edited:
Not really sure what I'm about to get myself into.

My boy is giving me this oop on some shawty that he knew from back in the day. Thing a while back shawty was in the car with my mans, and the car flipped over and she lost a toe so sued my mans and got like a milli. But it was all through insurance.

Shawty doesn't know what I look like but she's with it cause my man kept gassing it up lol. But now this chick literally just got out a relationship yesterday on some violent bad type steez. Now she obviously doesn't know I know but my mans just give me her number.

We're apparateny going to go out monday like my man and his girl and me and her. Now do I go ahead and hit her up? She wants to at least text fist. She wanted my Instagram but I don't have any social media and that's like a plus for.

I feel like I'm only doing this cause she lives pretty close to me and she's loaded lol. But she's missing a toe which she apparently fixed and got a priest tic one. But she just got of a violent relationship and she was with to talk me even from before cause she it was going to end.

I'm probably going to text her in a few but not sure what I'm going to say. I'll provide pics when I get the chance.
2537421-man+struggles+to+contain+his+mirth.gif

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Had some time before work and was looking at my posts in this thread from a year ago, right before me and shorty became official. Yuck :x :lol: Talk about being impatient and close minded on my part. Glad I worked real hard to change those views i had.

Last edited:
flyny flyny I remember when my girl wanted to get a chastity ring, and I was like wahhhhh. I was upset at first, by at the time too we both began becoming really busy and that's kind of the moment I realized our relationship was never about the sex, even though she was tied for my best yambs ever. Obviously we ended up having sex again but but it did open to me that I was truly in love with her and not just the yambs.

Now this other broad tried to do the same but I realize, bish this is strictly lust. Face wasn't all that but had the phattest butt I ever smash and she was Asian. Chest area whack but man for an Asian girl who was basically from Curaco which is like Dutch or carriabeans, not sure. I'm brown btw but some my NT brethern would just go for the smash as well.

She a good girl, trying to be a lawyer head of VS from the last I heard from her. Her yambs were wack though but the mass :smokin

Started texting prosthetic toe girl. We'll see what happens. And she her toe fixed but I'll provide pics once I get the chance lol

Any time you go out with 3+ chicks the dude will always ends up being babysitter :lol:
This is true.

Yeah it sucks unless there are some other dudes. Women do dumb ****, so you being sensible you'll end up looking like a captain. Atleast when you got your boys you can basically ignore them.

Condoms have side effects???
Some people are allergic to latex.
Also certain gels can cause women to have bacteria build up in their vagina.

A good "real feel" non latex and some water based lube is as good as i've ever gotten as far as condom sex. I keep those on deck now to not let any allergies stop the show. But I can't stand condom sex.

any of you guys ever go out with your prof? Not sure if my school has a rule against it but I'd like to try.

She wasn't really a "professor" but she had the title but she did research with me in the ag center lab during undergrad.

Would have knocked her down and she use to send me hints.

Y'all ever had a chick that intentionally tells you bogus stories ? She literally tells elaborate stories that don't make sense logically to anyone but her. I'm talking homie in the crew that made up stories swag [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Yea. I think she was intimidated by me and resorted to stories. I could tell some things she told me were real but when I acted ignorant on stuff she'd make **** up. Basically trying to look cooler or something idk it was weird. Real pretty girl, no self esteem.

Damn, if she could have been on the pill from jump street shoulda been doin that

My elementary advice is to walk around the crib with that joint swangin like ninjahood jesus piece til she come to her senses

Yo real talk I had to post this, it was so random and weird and can't even explain it. So I'm at work, and have a conversation with my co-worker and basically went down like this. Swear to god B

Co-worker: I want to set you up with my daughter
Me: kinda dating right now, so that's gonna be a no
Co Worker: I thought you was gay
Me: so why would you even set me up with your daughter and I'm far from gay.
Co Worker: I have no idea, just sounded good to me. So your not gay?
Me:
View media item 1775911
Like honestly what you even do in a situation like that, I was so confused lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom