TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Suberzat1  Naw lol , thats not the one.  This is the slim shorty i ran into , my boy told me she was feeling me and i should make a move but i was playing the faithful role , im really out here texting all of my old broads .
Like I said before 5'10, slim, F that being faithful plus she was feeling you. My boys would have slapped me if I didn't at least she where her mind was at if I was just dating another chick.

Forget them old broads, she if she is free this week. Like tomorrow

Like I said before 5'10, slim, F that being faithful plus she was feeling you. My boys would have slapped me if I didn't at least she where her mind was at if I was just dating another chick.

Forget them old broads, she if she is free this week. Like tomorrow
laugh.gif
 will do man  i gotta bounce back !

quick question.
- chick seems interested. we have fun conversations at work. peeps me while im at work , saw me conversing w a girl and kept sneaking looks, glaring.
now am i wrong to assume shes interested ? im unsure now w a big IF because w all that couple times shes casually asked "wheres your friend (guy coworker i chill w at work) . that seems like the interest is there instead

quick question.
- chick seems interested. we have fun conversations at work. peeps me while im at work , saw me conversing w a girl and kept sneaking looks, glaring.
now am i wrong to assume shes interested ? im unsure now w a big IF because w all that couple times shes casually asked "wheres your friend (guy coworker i chill w at work) . that seems like the interest is there instead
Don't **** where you eat brethren.
Messing your money up in any capacity for a female is not worth it.
Now if you are not ready to learn the lesson I'm trying to bestow then this is what you do..
Next time you two are chopping it up..
"You know it seems you always ask about my mans' for some reason.
Are you into him?"
Either she will be direct and yes or get defensive and hit you with..
"Does he talk about me"
In a sly tone and then you play it by ear and if she's not interested in your mans, shoot your shot.
No matter if this is just a temporary gig or beginning of a career be very careful with office romances and if you two do proceed, you have to learn how to keep ish discreet.
You absolutely can not be smashing and telling your boys and vice versa because that's how your spot gets blown. Have a conversation with ole girl(if she likes you).,
"Look I'm trying to keep this on the low. We don't know who is watching us, so when we are at the job, try to keep interaction to a minimum and let's do the damn thing when we are off"
Office smashing/relationships are a beast and have too many variables and factors and can bring you more headaches then fun.
Good luck[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Now if you are not ready to learn the lesson I'm trying to bestow then this is what you do..
Are you into him?"
"Does he talk about me"
In a sly tone and then you play it by ear and if she's not interested in your mans, shoot your shot.
No matter if this is just a temporary gig or beginning of a career be very careful with office romances and if you two do proceed, you have to learn how to keep ish discreet.
You absolutely can not be smashing and telling your boys and vice versa because that's how your spot gets blown. Have a conversation with ole girl(if she likes you).,
"Look I'm trying to keep this on the low. We don't know who is watching us, so when we are at the job, try to keep interaction to a minimum and let's do the damn thing when we are off"
Office smashing/relationships are a beast and have too many variables and factors and can bring you more headaches then fun.

I learn this the hard way lol lets just say I went to my car one day , my outer door handle was broken .

Are you into him?"
"Does he talk about me"

such sound advice. thanks a lor

Thank goodness i work from home now. Haha. I dont miss those co worker relationships at all.

Where Henny at with the halloween story. In trying to see whats up with bumble bee....

Thank goodness i work from home now. Haha. I dont miss those co worker relationships at all.

Where Henny at with the halloween story. In trying to see whats up with bumble bee....

Halloween was a mess. Going out with 7 chicks was a terrible idea. I had so many girls commenting on my costume and flirting but when they'd ask who I was with and I'd point to the group of girls they'd just be like, "oh..." :smh: Probably assumed one of them was my girl. Then I had my girl holding some cash for me and she lost it :x At that point all of her friends were wasted and the lines were huge everywhere. I was irritated she lost my money so I told her I wasn't in a good mood, have a fun night with her friends and took an uber home around 9. They were all going to a show later that night any way. Passed out when I got home and woke up to a text saying one of her friend's knees popped out. Glad I left when I did because it sounds like thing went downhill quick with her crazy friends.

Last edited:
Damn dude. Sorry. Hope it wasnt bumble bee bae.
Dude you shouldve hit me up. At 9 i was at a bar. Then ended up meeting spanish chick but inwouldve met u in like claredon or something

When a woman starts little arguements, more then likely they have emotionally checked out along time ago.
May or may not be another dude but if you already had the talk and have come to a resolution.
Close that door tight and erase everything you know about her.
Do not let her string along your heart.
Good Luck[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Facts. Jump off that rollercoaster.

Since when is going out with breezies bad for picking up chicks THOOOOOOOOOO

Maybe 2 or 3 chicks.

This man Henny was rolling with SEVEN! Looking like either Hugh Hefner, or a batty boy. The best time to roll with 7 chicks is if you already have like a VIP section with like 4 or 5 of your homeboys. They will start choosing, or the other chicks in the club will take notice that you're a social guy, and are more comfortable joining in.

DC/MD/Bmore TAY fam....we failed Henny for Halloween :lol:. It could've been a movie if done right.

I hear you but from my experience the breezies are choosing more when they see you with females. 7 is a lot but it sounds cool as F as well...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yea it could have been a movie on the real. DC crew what's good with this weekend or the following weekend :nerd:

Nah it wasn't cool. Shoutouts to Jumanji Jumanji for trying to meet up though. I'm sorry I missed you man I feel like we were really close at one point. Then my situation took a turn for the worse and I just said F it to the whole night.

It's all good. Dupont circle was definitely wild that night.

Hanging with a group of girls can either be really great or problematic. A few weeks ago I only went out with 3 chicks and the night was ruined before it even began. I can't imagine 7, I know they all couldn't really be friends :lol:

Need a perspective brahs. Went on this date with this chick on Sunday. I thought it went fairly well. Looking back I def could of done better but whatever. I didn't here from her after the date or the day after, which would of been yesterday (Monday) so I text her today and she responded within a decent amount of time. A couple texts back and forth.

I'm thinking of asking her out for a second but I'm kind of doubtful/fearful of the outcome. I mean I won't really know unless I ask. At times it was kind of hard to read if she was into it or not but def some times when she was. Just kind of skeptical.

Would you hit her back or no?

Take that shot dude, I'll see what's up with another date.

She could be shy are not ready to open up so her vibe maybe hard to tell.

Need a perspective brahs. Went on this date with this chick on Sunday. I thought it went fairly well. Looking back I def could of done better but whatever. I didn't here from her after the date or the day after, which would of been yesterday (Monday) so I text her today and she responded within a decent amount of time. A couple texts back and forth.

I'm thinking of asking her out for a second but I'm kind of doubtful/fearful of the outcome. I mean I won't really know unless I ask. At times it was kind of hard to read if she was into it or not but def some times when she was. Just kind of skeptical.

Would you hit her back or no?

What you got to lose man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom