TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of you dudes seem caught up with the oneitis. If these women arent replying to you go find another that will. Yes, it sucks finding a new girl at first but can be so rewarding. Its summer time get some new worthy yambs!

What do you guys think about just straight forward asking if a female is still interested? She became distant and I tried to set up a date with her about 3 times a couple weeks ago and she said she couldn't twice (never gave dates when she could) and then she hit me up one day saying she could on a certain day only to cancel on me when the day came. I called her Thursday, she didn't answer or call back, I texted her on Saturday saying "Damn you've gone ice cold on me, hope you have a great 4th, I miss my friend" She texted back "sorry, there is a lot going on, you enjoy too"...Haven't heard from her since..Lol damn just actually typing this out makes me realize it's a wrap with her...Should I just ask her if she is still interested or just keep it moving?
Did you seriously text her this?? :x

my goodness, some of you dudes will learn the hard way. What grown man text this kind of ****?

she doesn't have high level interest in you man. Cut that loose and learn from it

So this girl I've been messing with for over a little a month; last thursday we were texting back about normal everyday stuff, the following day I text her and until today with no respond. Females these days are mad weird bruh lol. What y'all take on this situation my brothas? 
don't pay it no mind. Go out and meet other females

I used to **** a chick who would complain about her money problems.

She still paid for a babysitter every time she wanted the D. I ****** her for 3 months lol

Never bought her anything, she used to make me chocolate strawberries and **** like that allll the time.

Now she has a boyfriend ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm sure he probably buys her and her kid stuff. Good for them(srs, I was no good for her lol).

but youd buy me stuff right?

at least gas tho?

right?

Been going with this girl for a year now but we didn't really get serious up until recently and kinda thought I finally got a good one. She speaks a little too much about having kids for my liking but no stress. She moved about 2 hours away for school so we see each other when we can but still talk all the time like normal. Although I haven't spoke to her for about 2 days because I've simply been busy with work and school..usually she'll blow my phone up if she hasn't heard from me so I'm surprised she hasn't. So today I was planning on texting her when I got out of class but while in class I checked my snapchat and she posted a story(note: I watch all her stories because that's a fight you don't want) watching tv like always, but there was a dude sleep in the bed with the caption "how to be a good friend".....I don't wanna jump to conclusions but what else do you in that situation. Still haven't spoke to her and at this point I know nothing to say to her about anything, especially that.

Did you seriously text her this?? :x

my goodness, some of you dudes will learn the hard way. What grown man text this kind of ****?

:rofl:

i cringed too. :x :x

it's sad, and more importantly pathetic to see a man on his knees begging for a woman's attention :smh:

Is she your girl or y'all just opening dating. But think if it was the other way around and she saw a pic of a girl sleep in your bed how you think she would act?

Is she your girl or y'all just opening dating. But think if it was the other way around and she saw a pic of a girl sleep in your bed how you think she would act?

Man if she saw a pic of me in that situation I woulda got a text so long it would use all my data for the month.

Did you seriously text her this??
sick.gif

she doesn't have high level interest in you man. Cut that loose and learn from it
roll.gif

i cringed too.
sick.gif
sick.gif

it's sad, and more importantly pathetic to see a man on his knees begging for a woman's attention
mean.gif
Yea I realize that wasn't a good look..We use to have a good time and out of nowhere shorty just went cold on me..Welp I guess I gotta keep it moving, it just hurts because I've been with 2 females since her, but for some reason I'm stuck on her smh...

I watch all her stories because that's a fight you don't want) watching tv like always, but there was a dude sleep in the bed with the caption "how to be a good friend".....I don't wanna jump to conclusions but what else do you in that situation. Still haven't spoke to her and at this point I know nothing to say to her about anything, especially that.

crying out for attention, don't give it to her even if it's eating you alive

:lol: Is this really the right mentality for someone you're actually in a relationship with? Those sound like some petty 'dating' games. If someone wants that kind of attention from me while we're in a serious relationship, I'd rather just cut them loose.

:lol: Is this really the right mentality for someone you're actually in a relationship with? Those sound like some petty 'dating' games. If someone wants that kind of attention from me while we're in a serious relationship, I'd rather just cut them loose.

That's why I asked if she's his girl cause if she is then yea I'm letting her go

Don't give her the attention = leave her alone

:lol:

I really don't get girls mentality.
I texted her earlier to nap and lay and she hit me with a "go with them other females"
Like [emoji]128545[/emoji] bruh why would you even write back if that's what you gonna write
I just replied, I'm not gonna bother hitting you up no more
*end rant*

Don't give her the attention = leave her alone

:lol:

Makes no sense to play these games at the stage they're in. Check that ****.

why has the last 2 pages been about, "what should I do about a girl who isn't hitting me up"
every answer is... Dead it PERIOD

When women are interested they hit you up all the time

why has the last 2 pages been about, "what should I do about a girl who isn't hitting me up"

This

And if yall tryna hit em up one more time just give them a call. If they srs want it they will oick up that call and walk through that door

Girls have been acting crazy everywhere lately. Gotta be the summertime heat.

Jim-Dad-American-Pie.gif

Last edited:
But it's not a part of the game. It's ok though, it takes time to learn. You HAVE TO build in person. Do not get wrapped up in a text conversation. There's a difference in trying to maintain a mind numbing text convo vs having a great date with her where afterwards she texts damn near 100% of the time. Look at texting as just setting up logistics. No back and forth till she's your girl. Context is needed for someone that's basically a stranger, text can't provide that. Trial and error, give it a shot. You don't really know these women yet, so nothing to lose. 2/3 texts back and forth, ask when she's available, date.

Repped for spitting pure facts

Been going with this girl for a year now but we didn't really get serious up until recently and kinda thought I finally got a good one. She speaks a little too much about having kids for my liking but no stress. She moved about 2 hours away for school so we see each other when we can but still talk all the time like normal. Although I haven't spoke to her for about 2 days because I've simply been busy with work and school..usually she'll blow my phone up if she hasn't heard from me so I'm surprised she hasn't. So today I was planning on texting her when I got out of class but while in class I checked my snapchat and she posted a story(note: I watch all her stories because that's a fight you don't want) watching tv like always, but there was a dude sleep in the bed with the caption "how to be a good friend".....I don't wanna jump to conclusions but what else do you in that situation. Still haven't spoke to her and at this point I know nothing to say to her about anything, especially that.

I would ask one of my sexy friends to post up in the bed w/ me and make a "How to be a Good Friend Pt. 2"

NVM I got smash pieces I can do that with.

Make sure you set up them saltines and Kleenex on da nightstand bruh bruh

Exactly.

So many women in this world to not get caught up on one that's not interested

When you guys talk about somebody not texting you and you're sad about it that's putting pressure on your own self worth just thinking to yourself you can't get nobody better than her .but I know yall can . Yall dudes do your thing out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom