TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
My texting and holding a chicks interest game is at an all time low fellas. Smh.

I always get at least one number when I go out....and book multiple women online during the week...but it's the after getting the number part that I'm dropping the ball. Part of it is me, I'm lazy and hate that small talk BS. I don't respond to a lot of the dry messages they send. I don't even text some of them sometimes.

I need to retool my in between game. TF yall be texting these chicks now a days? Lol.

I hate all the small talk texting convo, but i understand its part of the process

Last edited:
Since i'm slowing down, i'm bout to start cashing in some of these "future husband' , "do you want kids" , "we'll be something" checks. These are women i'm cool with too, we'll see. Never paid it any mind in my 20s.

My texting and holding a chicks interest game is at an all time low fellas. Smh.

I always get at least one number when I go out....and book multiple women online during the week...but it's the after getting the number part that I'm dropping the ball. Part of it is me, I'm lazy and hate that small talk BS. I don't respond to a lot of the dry messages they send. I don't even text some of them sometimes.

I need to retool my in between game. TF yall be texting these chicks now a days? Lol.

I hate all the small talk texting convo, but i understand its part of the process

But it's not a part of the game. It's ok though, it takes time to learn. You HAVE TO build in person. Do not get wrapped up in a text conversation. There's a difference in trying to maintain a mind numbing text convo vs having a great date with her where afterwards she texts damn near 100% of the time. Look at texting as just setting up logistics. No back and forth till she's your girl. Context is needed for someone that's basically a stranger, text can't provide that. Trial and error, give it a shot. You don't really know these women yet, so nothing to lose. 2/3 texts back and forth, ask when she's available, date.

Haven't lurked this thread in a LONG time. Was a month behind and caught up today.

That USA basketball story along with all the build up had me. :wow: :wow: :wow:

Definitely gonna have to go down to the bungalow too, think my girl would enjoy the scene.

Really wanted to come out of lurking and post for my dude lamekilla lamekilla though... :smh:

tEP68to.gif

You gonna be alright indeed.

Yoooooo big homie what's up bro!! I really appreciate it fam. Will text you later today, we mos def gotta catch up!

Girl told me she dont like making out

I dont get it

She a youngn tho so idk. Only 19

Finna turn her out

She probably already been turnt out. Most girls that don't like kissing are freaks.

Also, some women associate kissing with love and serious relationships, and don't want to engage in that.

If a girl is in love with you, she will want to kiss you. If she just looking to smash, then she may not be interested in that.

Yeah she told me about her past and i kinda points in that direction.

Well see what happens next time i see her. Shes a little weird like me :lol: so well see

But it's not a part of the game. It's ok though, it takes time to learn. You HAVE TO build in person. Do not get wrapped up in a text conversation. There's a difference in trying to maintain a mind numbing text convo vs having a great date with her where afterwards she texts damn near 100% of the time. Look at texting as just setting up logistics. No back and forth till she's your girl. Context is needed for someone that's basically a stranger, text can't provide that. Trial and error, give it a shot. You don't really know these women yet, so nothing to lose. 2/3 texts back and forth, ask when she's available, date.

I get that. It makes sense, and I've had success with it.

Problem is...I try to avoid going out on dates. I used to have success just getting a number, texting for about a week, then having shorty come thru the crib, drink smoke some hookah, listen to music and bless me. So I know it can be done. Now, not so much. Something is just "off". Idk if it's me getting more serious with my longtime on and off "gf" or something.

I will admit a memorable date is more fruitful and gives both of you a reference point and something to move forward on. But ***** ain't got time for that lol.

Last edited:
While we're on the texting topic, set up plans through Tinder with this chick for today. Shortly after, she says I should text her. We exchange about four or five texts and she falls asleep. I text her like once or twice the next day and then stop. Fast forward to the 4th, I text her "Happy 4th", and I intended to confirm that we were still on for today, but she didn't respond. Should I shoot her a text now asking if she's still free, or just leave it alone?

@wavy. Welcome to getting older fam. Not as easy anymore.
Even ratchets expect some chick fil a

While we're on the texting topic, set up plans through Tinder with this chick for today. Shortly after, she says I should text her. We exchange about four or five texts and she falls asleep. I text her like once or twice the next day and then stop. Fast forward to the 4th, I text her "Happy 4th", and I intended to confirm that we were still on for today, but she didn't respond. Should I shoot her a text now asking if she's still free, or just leave it alone?
Have you talked to her on the phone? CALL HER to confirm today. Texting isn't something tangible. Some females (not all) won't take you serious with ONLY texts. Just hit up her phone and say hey what's up, just checking to see if we're good for today, and plus to hear your voice (lol, laugh it off)

Have you talked to her on the phone? CALL HER to confirm today. Texting isn't something tangible. Some females (not all) won't take you serious with ONLY texts. Just hit up her phone and say hey what's up, just checking to see if we're good for today, and plus to hear your voice (lol, laugh it off)

Thing is, she's new to Tinder and I would be her first meet. I've had chicks like that in the past get scary, and go ghost when it's time to meet so I just chalked it up to that

Last edited:
I don't see how y'all do the texting ****. I hate it.

Our text conversations will go from interesting/deep to dull...when I see this chick in person, it's obviously much better..Texts don't build chemistry. That human touch is crucial. I guess in my situation the build up was based on past history (even though we had never kissed, touched, anything) so when we actually did have interaction in person after years, it just clicked.

But what do you do when the only option is to text and y'all can't see each other?

Last edited:
Thing is, she's new to Tinder and I would be her first meet. I've had chicks like that in the past get scary, and go ghost when it's time to meet so I just chalked it up to that
Bro you have literally nothing to lose, just give her a call lol..Think about it this way, she doesn't answer or text back cool, keep it moving..At least try instead of just letting it go completely.

And fellas don't get caught up in being a "text buddy" these chicks have office jobs or jobs where they need someone to talk to in order to pass the day (or no job at all) they are just seeking entertainment until they are done with work or whatever with no intentions to ever meet you or take you serious. Text once in a while, sure, but don't make it become an all day thing. I've had females literally want to text ALL DAY about random foolishness and it's such an inconvenience and annoying.  

Bro you have literally nothing to lose, just give her a call lol..Think about it this way, she doesn't answer or text back cool, keep it moving..At least try instead of just letting it go completely.

Lol just called ole girl, asked who I was and I told her it sounded like I caught her off guard. Said she would call me back after she's done driving. Yeah.. That's dead :lol:

Move on. She's showing low level interest. Don't text or call her again.

Lol just called ole girl, asked who I was and I told her it sounded like I caught her off guard. Said she would call me back after she's done driving. Yeah.. That's dead :lol:
I told you son...

Should have use that brain power to think what supreme will have for us this week

I told you son...

Should have use that brain power to think what supreme will have for us this week

:rofl:

You right. Money still saved for this sale though :smokin

Yo Fam, A girl that I've just started dating/smashing just bought up her money issues. She didn't ask for anything but is on some woe is me game. Right now I feel like it sucks to be you but its not my problem and I'm about to duck out. Am I overreacting a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom