TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm telling myself it's gonna be ok. I work at a place with tons of females. Physically replacing her isn't the issue though, I felt like me and her had a strong connection. It's hard to build that with a lot of these airheads nowadays. Its still summer so I'll see what will go down. I know box wise I still got her at least until the end of the summer but it's gonna be hard letting that go.

Better to have love and lost I guess.

Preesh NT bros, you know that means new stories are on the horizon

Man i ****** up guys.....got pretty ****** up Friday night and one of my buddies brought up my EX .. her and i have not talked in a month and i didn't plan on it. He talks about how i cant hold a grudge (because she cheated on me multiple times , tried getting me to hate my family and stop talking to them for her)  Being a ******* drunk moron i end up calling her at 3 am, we talked for 2 hours. Woke up and thought it was a dream, check my phone, 2 hour phone call, she messages me saying we need to talk about what  i said ( i didn't remember so i said ok, also idiot move) we met up and talked , we talked about all our issues. Apparently her parents are having a really hard time and she has been acting out, mom pressuring her to date other people because her mom only has been with her dad and is very unhappy.  I felt like **** all day seeing her, remembering all the bad stuff i have not thought of in awhile. But i feel a lot better now, is this closure? after the talk i havnt had the urge to talk or see her, i've just come to accept that she has been going through her family stuff for awhile but didn't think i could help her or trust me enough to talk about it with, so she acted out. I've moved on , getting kinda serious with this new girl , but that little part of my ex hasn't gone away, but i think this might have helped. 

TL;DR i am dumb. But i might have finally gotten the closure i needed. 

Last edited:
No cover. Opens at 2

Line is unpredictable. Last Saturday by 3 the line was out of control. Yesterday the line never got bad.

cool, does the line stay ridic all day? also when do you prefer going during the day or night at 11:30ish?

Last edited:
No cover. Opens at 2

Line is unpredictable. Last Saturday by 3 the line was out of control. Yesterday the line never got bad.

cool, does the line stay ridic all day? also when do you prefer going during the day or night at 11:30ish?

The line is hard to predict.

I usually go around when it opens to beat any line and I prefer day drinking. Most of it is outside so it's a perfect summer spot.

At night it's cool but I definitely prefer the daytime

Really wasn't on the prowl this weekend. Just kinda laid low. Gotta woman's number # today at this BBQ so we'll see what comes of that...

Been talking with/messing with this other girl for going on a week so I'm just throwing bait out to anyone else I think is cute. In the midst of this, my ex wants to get back together eventually so I've been keeping her at bay, told her straight up she gotta earn it or she wasting our time.

Last edited:
I finally have a class with girls in it.
Some females are literally like they've never seen a man before [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
At first I thought I was just being Concieted but when I got up in front of class 2 girls stood next to me and I could overhear them saying "I told you he was tall" "he's cute"
\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm only 5'9 lol

Lol im 5'9. Also. Had a few short girls say I was tall. Damn if i wasnt walking around those days like I was shaq. Great confident booster

Haven't lurked this thread in a LONG time. Was a month behind and caught up today.

That USA basketball story along with all the build up had me. :wow: :wow: :wow:

Definitely gonna have to go down to the bungalow too, think my girl would enjoy the scene.

Really wanted to come out of lurking and post for my dude lamekilla lamekilla though... :smh:

tEP68to.gif

You gonna be alright indeed.

DC chick and I have still been talking..haven't smashed yet. It's been a month almost. We just haven't been in the place to get it done. She's not coming over here anymore until my girl (ex) moves out.

I broke it off. Felt dirty about it and just wasn't into it anymore. Me and DC have been feeling each other so it seems, I'm just trying to close out with my ex. Some things just didn't feel right man. I just wasn't into it anymore. And surprisingly, after all those years I don't feel any type of emotion towards my ex..like the **** doesn't bother me at all..
(finally got ol girl to switch to an iPhone :lol:)
View media item 1615205View media item 1615206View media item 1615207
And then from tonight...met this chicks parents tonight. Wild. Ddefinitely wasn't trying to do all that but fell into it when I had to go pick her up..her parents are from Nigeria so they're very old fashioned..starts at the "I don't think" part

View media item 1615208

Last edited:
So i want to pursue a friend of mine whom i've been close with for 2 years now. When i first met her we were both in relationships so i never saw her in that light until she told me the other day that her mom always call me  her "future husband" cuz we hang out all the time, and now i can't get the possibility of a relationship out of my head. Did she say that to drop a hint? 

We text all the time about random ish, shows/movies we watch, soccer, etc. and like i said hang out a lot ... so i don't even know how to go about this 
eyes.gif

Does anyone have experience with situations like this? Like do i out of the blue tell her how i feel? Ask her out randomly on a date? Fml 

So i want to pursue a friend of mine whom i've been close with for 2 years now. When i first met her we were both in relationships so i never saw her in that light until she told me the other day that her mom always call me  her "future husband" cuz we hang out all the time, and now i can't get the possibility of a relationship out of my head. Did she say that to drop a hint? 

We text all the time about random ish, shows/movies we watch, soccer, etc. and like i said hang out a lot ... so i don't even know how to go about this :rolleyes  

Does anyone have experience with situations like this? Like do i out of the blue tell her how i feel? Ask her out randomly on a date? Fml 

In this case..I say F it, just shoot. If yall are close like you say, even if the feeling isn't mitual, it shouldn't really change the friendship you two have together. That future husband thing does sound like a hint..

I just think you'll never know until you mention it. I've been shooting shots from half-court lately and just being direct has helped me a lot. Just bring it up, or casually work it into a conversation...

To the fellas that's been in serious serious serious relationship, and have been for awhile... y'all still make out? :lol:

To the fellas that's been in serious serious serious relationship, and have been for awhile... y'all still make out? :lol:
What does that mean these days? Kissing for minutes at a time? I stopped doing that in college :lol:

I barely tongue kiss my lady I only got a good 20 minutes in me I'm not spending 5 of that kissing :lol:

DC chick and I have still been talking..haven't smashed yet. It's been a month almost. We just haven't been in the place to get it done. She's not coming over here anymore until my girl (ex) moves out.
Exactly how I pictured this whole situation going. You essentially broke up with your girlfriend and automatically jumped in to another relationship with DC chick......
if you're that passionate about it though.
your messages to her are still cryptic. I tell you what, if this girl is the type that loves the chase, she is loving you right now.

women like to throw out those Lures to see if the fish is biting.
her saying that was to definitely to gauge your interest.
You can test back by mentioning the future husband thing and then being like, well damn we would have to go on a legit date first... see her reaction then invite her out.

lol after about 3 months less kissing time more sex time.
no more car make outs or make outs in public... it's f that let's find somewhere to have sex.

still start it up by kissing though

Future husband talk means nothing to me. So many of my friend's moms want me to marry their daughters just because I'm a "nice guy."

Shoot for the hell of it, but to me I don't listen to that crap.

Exactly how I pictured this whole situation going. You essentially broke up with your girlfriend and automatically jumped in to another relationship with DC chick......
if you're that passionate about it though.
your messages to her are still cryptic. I tell you what, if this girl is the type that loves the chase, she is loving you right now.

Crazy thing is, I didn't expect is to hit it off with DC chick like that. It's pretty dumb honestly because in another month or so, she's going back. It seems like our goals/ambition were similar, but we're complete opposites..as far as our views and what not..but for some reason we had some kind of chemistry. I didn't expect to make anything out of this whole situation, I just wanted to see if what I thought about her was true. Im not sure if I should just fall back and leave it alone at this point or just go with it. I wasn't trying to hop from one relationship to the next but I think at the end of the summer that's not going to happen. Just doesn't make sense for either of us but she seems to kind of want it.

Crazy..

Last edited:
Girl told me she dont like making out

I dont get it

She a youngn tho so idk. Only 19

Finna turn her out
She probably already been turnt out. Most girls that don't like kissing are freaks.

Also, some women associate kissing with love and serious relationships, and don't want to engage in that.

If a girl is in love with you, she will want to kiss you. If she just looking to smash, then she may not be interested in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom