TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
been pulling joints in public with zero problem lately but after a few text messages they go ghost :smh:

the conversations don't even be going on long enough for me to be lame or anything lmao it just be a few standard small talk text

there was a thick, pretty spanish girl i talked to on the bus. she legit spent 3 minutes staring and smiling at me before i went to sit next to her. we talked for a little, i got the number and then she says "hmu so we can chill or... y'know haha *wink*" thought the smash probability on this one was about 90% but once i started trying to make plans she turns her read receipts off :rofl:

i have a few things roasting in the oven rn but i the meantime i've been trying to find something to just throw in the microwave real quick :lol: so far no luck

Your desperation is telling and you're probably overtexting. Leave the chit chat for the meet.

Straight chillin this weekend though, no yambs pursuit. Tried to plot on an old friend but she's still with dude she's been with for like 10 yrs, thought they split. May see the ex at a mutual friends bbq tomorrow, i'm cool either way. No more emotional spikes, but I miss the person. I find I think about my current more when i'm away from her, but once i'm back with her after lots of sex I start seeing everyone else. Just my random musings i'm sure no one in my real life wants to hear.

This weekend already started on a great note famb . Almost shot up the club too [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Talked to this broad from like 12-4am. Convo was good and didn't realize what time it was. She legit told me I'm safe but dangerous. Been tough to get back in the zone after being in a relationship for 6 years but I'm still learning. I guess I can use being safe to my advantage? Need to figure out what I'm doing/saying to make these females want me to wife em up.

NT my girl broke it off with me last night. She was crying and everything. :frown:

I don't know how to feel. She had a lot of things on her plate and had to work on herself. I told her I was here for her and I didn't want her to feel like she had to blow up her surroundings just to get herself right but I can't be selfish. Just giving her some time to herself but I already know how that goes.

I'm hurting bros. I care about that girl but I'll be alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom