TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the ex just hit me this morning.

Told me that she's sorry for how she behaved and that she took me for granted. She feels like she lost a real one and that the BS that we dealt with paled in comparison to her friend's/fam's relationships. Told her that we still need this space and that I need her to continue to learn about herself like I'm doing. She gotta show and prove just like I been doing and MAYBE we can give it a shot once we're in the same realm of understanding and proximity.

She might be trying to plan something for my birthday but this new chick might be around tho :nerd:

I told that to one of my ex's.
She wasnt trying to hear it.

She running G on you.

I just noticed your S/N...you from LA bruh? :nerd:

And it's possible. She told me she understood and she wants me to work on me. But she learned stuff that I never mentioned so that kinda took me aback a bit. we'll see.

I just noticed your S/N...you from LA bruh? :nerd:

And it's possible. She told me she understood and she wants me to work on me. But she learned stuff that I never mentioned so that kinda took me aback a bit. we'll see.

Block her on everything. Let that go b.

Cancers...hard shelled, cry baby *******. Every single last one of them. :smh:

I can't even dispute that we're moody and take things too seriously at times. But a mature, self assured cancer who's recognized his faults and has actively, inwardly worked on them? we're Gods.

Told me that she's sorry for how she behaved and that she took me for granted. She feels like she lost a real one and that the BS that we dealt with paled in comparison to her friend's/fam's relationships. Told her that we still need this space and that I need her to continue to learn about herself like I'm doing. She gotta show and prove just like I been doing and MAYBE we can give it a shot once we're in the same realm of understanding and proximity.

She might be trying to plan something for my birthday but this new chick might be around tho :nerd:

Could be breadcrumbs, there's no limit to how far that **** can go, have you there thinking it was a real reconciliation but it wasn't and set you back. Just approach with caution.

Could be breadcrumbs, there's no limit to how far that **** can go, have you there thinking it was a real reconciliation but it wasn't and set you back. Just approach with caution.

Exactly. I told her that if we got back together down the road, I'm not doing no boyfriend/girlfriend **** but it's going to take a while. I'm just out here trying to see what's up with myself and these LA women for the summer. What's meant to be will be.

I can't even dispute that we're moody and take things too seriously at times. But a mature, self assured cancer who's recognized his faults and has actively, inwardly worked on them? we're Gods.
Shoutouts my Cancer brethren 
nthat.gif

I swear I always hear "you're different than any cancer I've ever met". Trust I been through the phases, but I realized how it affected the folks around me.

Last edited:
Too bad all of that birth sign stuff is horse**** :lol:

Dude that's what I always thought. But my ex was literally to a T her sign.

It's weird actually... Her 3 super close friends (would be in her wedding) all had the same bday as me, and my best friend is a day off from hers.

I'd never stake anything real on it, but I've seen enough similarities and my mind is open. Can't completely dismiss it.

You a gemini?
nerd.gif
...how did you know
sick.gif

Yeah I've noticed that my best friend, born exactly 7 days before me, has a very similar personality and outlook, and I've noticed that several celebrities with my sign also have frighteningly similar outlooks and personalities. Kendrick's latest album literally scared me because of the similarities in our way of thinking and the sentiments he echoed in some of those songs.

Still don't believe a lick of it
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:rofl:

I've had the exact same convo with two different geminis at different times about signs being bull **** :lol:. There's definitely some merit to it. Yall got the "two faced" sign, I wouldn't wanna claim that either

Last edited:
I truly became more open towards it when I dated a Cancer

Highest of the highs, lowest of the lows.

Passion out of this world tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom