TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend on getting over his last relationship of 3 years " i don't see it as a waste of time. I had a good time with her, i learned a lot, good times and bad times. But what you have to realize is how its all just a learning experience, i thought she was the one but she wanted to pursue other guys, i cant be mad at her for that. Mind you, its taken me a few months to feel like this, but i know what i want now more than ever."

Hit home to me, took him alot quicker than me to figure it out. 

yea I think most of us preached that in here before.

just because it's ideal for one person doesn't mean it's ideal for the other.
and that's not a bad thing

if it wasnt for me having the heart breaks and good times I've had with my ex's I wouldnt know the warning signs of girls I wouldn't want to invest in.

How long do yall date before making her your girl? I always figured a couple months is good so you can get to know each other more before going official.
I always thought the rule was that when you get to the point where you don't want her to mess with other dudes, you put the handcuffs on.

How long do yall date before making her your girl? I always figured a couple months is good so you can get to know each other more before going official.

Depends on how often you see them and how great y'all are vibing

With my girl it was a little over a month but she met all my criteria and we clicked right away. I saw no reason to wait longer

60 day minimum. I have to absolutely be sure thats what i want. Wont even attempt to smash first month.

...................Skees are different...

Been broken up since May, we dated for 7 months...I'm not sure if I'm still sad or not...my feeling are all messed up bros.

I always thought the rule was that when you get to the point where you don't want her to mess with other dudes, you put the handcuffs on.
That's being petty if you're still messing with other women.

60 day minimum. I have to absolutely be sure thats what i want. Wont even attempt to smash first month.

...................Skees are different...
lol I think my last 4 exes I smashed first week.

Been broken up since May, we dated for 7 months...I'm not sure if I'm still sad or not...my feeling are all messed up bros.

do you miss her or the companionship?

it's summer bruh. it may be easier said than done, but chin up and do what makes you happy get yourself straight. and another will come along

All of a sudden, i'm good.
So you going to get married to ol girl now 
nerd.gif

She's great, but i'm not ready for that, and i'm not sure she'll be it. I'm just not stressin her or anybody from the past. I'm cool. For being just basically over a month though, she's inserted herself so deeply. I enjoy her company, but may have to cut it to keep her from getting hurt. I think part of it, being in a city away from most of my fam and friends, since she's so caring and attentive I've fallen into a comfort zone with her. I was already planning a move back closer to fam before her and she knows this.

I guess this is the male version of "on paper" just not feeling right.

Last edited:
Im making my way out to nova by September /October

As long as what me and suber talked about last night stays sub dued. The hunt during cuffing season with the dmv crew will be excellent

As I partake of this lovely French Toast my wife made for my 34th birthday today, life surely passes by fast[emoji]128512[/emoji]
Ish is so surreal sometimes because I was the last person I thought would end up like this. Never really wanted this life, I wanted companionship but not a wife(well at least after my ex). This last year has probably been the best and most eventful of my whole 34 years.
All of this is to say, don't let opportunities and life pass. Talk to the girl and just go with the flow. Don't play mind games with yourself and don't fall victim to the tomfoolery some of these girls will put you through. Enjoy your life, be safe and responsible but also be reckless at times( they make the best memories and laughs). No one man's journey or ideals will run parallel to yours but always seek knowledge and always be open to new things.
Wish you dudes a good day. About to finish this plate and just chill with my ladies today.[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

And happy bday to my fellow cancerian.

So the ex just hit me this morning.

Told me that she's sorry for how she behaved and that she took me for granted. She feels like she lost a real one and that the BS that we dealt with paled in comparison to her friend's/fam's relationships. Told her that we still need this space and that I need her to continue to learn about herself like I'm doing. She gotta show and prove just like I been doing and MAYBE we can give it a shot once we're in the same realm of understanding and proximity.

She might be trying to plan something for my birthday but this new chick might be around tho :nerd:

So the ex just hit me this morning.

Told me that she's sorry for how she behaved and that she took me for granted. She feels like she lost a real one and that the BS that we dealt with paled in comparison to her friend's/fam's relationships. Told her that we still need this space and that I need her to continue to learn about herself like I'm doing. She gotta show and prove just like I been doing and MAYBE we can give it a shot once we're in the same realm of understanding and proximity.

She might be trying to plan something for my birthday but this new chick might be around tho :nerd:

I told that to one of my ex's.
She wasnt trying to hear it.

She running G on you.

Alright guys I have a situation . A month ago I met this girl off tinder we hit it off she tells me she is a virgin and I say alright cool . Fast forward a week later I take her virginity ( she bled a lot )things are good we go on a couple dates . But I don't know she just doesn't do it for me she is a little awkward and her conversation skills aren't the best . Any way to drop her without hurting her . I feel like since I took her virginity I owe her more . Thanks

Bruhhhhh

Ur her first

She gon b heartbroken when yall break up

An easy way ive found out to break up is to tell the girl u confused with ur sexuality and needa find urself

Tell her you like men. Best answer i can give you.

Or drop her a $50 in a card, saying your pretty much going the other way. Sorry about that one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom