TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
is Supreme really popular?

I've never seen one person in my life wear Supreme here in America.

and when I was overseas they were all knock offs. and no one stil wore it

Considering the fact that I go to school right next to Supreme NY and Dover street market, the only two places where you can really purchase supreme, yeah.

I wear what I like, but I know a lot of people consider me a hypebeast. I guess in the small circle of friends I have in school, I'm always buying a new pair of kicks or a shirt and people think I pay so much money even though I only pay retail.

Most of the friends I made were through people giving me compliments on what I wear lol. Omg I feel like such a woman haha.

Thanks man, needed that. I just got out of a really long relationship (7-8 years) and I still haven't moved on. This was probably the first girl in about a year I tried to make a move on so I guess I'm very rusty.

Don't get me wrong I used to get my yambs on the side but I always knew I had my main one no matter what so I had the confidence. But didn't realize how important she was to me until I lost her.
Man you better let that "Box Logo" shine[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
I was in Nordstrom with the wifey and some young gurl was going on and on about my Tera Patrick tee, the look my wife gave[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
It's a journey man, you'll get your mojo back, just stop caring, life's too short..

Man you better let that "Box Logo" shine[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
I was in Nordstrom with the wifey and some young gurl was going on and on about my Tera Patrick tee, the look my wife gave[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
It's a journey man, you'll get your mojo back, just stop caring, life's too short..

I totally forgot that I always see you in supreme thread hahaha. I was actually wearing the Yankee bogo today, so you know I felt like a cool kid. But you can consider me one of those nerdy types that wear supreme.

Also Mugen,

I was wearing the Yankee box today and got a few compliments. Later I went this ice cream spot and the chick who works there started talking to me about supreme how she wanted to get the navy box. We were actually chopping it up nicely just talking about the season. She was surprised when I told her I was team manual and that I don't have hooks ups.

I messed up and should've asked her for her name or something. I'm probably going to go back and see if she remembers me, and actually do it right this time. Ask for the name, and probably ask her if she wants to hit Dover street or something to check out what they have.

Crazy thing was she wasn't even Asian. Some Spanish broad into supreme.

So Then she hits me with omg did someone send you here, is this a set up or something. I laugh and I'm just like yeah this is a social experiment and I have a camera hidden over there.

That's where you messed up. All of this couldve been avoided if you said

"Yeah this is a social experiment and there's a camera hidden in my pants. Say hi to the camera *****" and whipped it out. Easy

Also Mugen,

I was wearing the Yankee box today and got a few compliments. Later I went this ice cream spot and the chick who works there started talking to me about supreme how she wanted to get the navy box. We were actually chopping it up nicely just talking about the season. She was surprised when I told her I was team manual and that I don't have hooks ups.

I messed up and should've asked her for her name or something. I'm probably going to go back and see if she remembers me, and actually do it right this time. Ask for the name, and probably ask her if she wants to hit Dover street or something to check out what they have.

Crazy thing was she wasn't even Asian. Some Spanish broad into supreme.
[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
Yeah man I've been into Supreme since 05 and just seeing how some women react to certain clothing is a trip. I've always like to dress(my wife prefers me in cardigans,etc) but I can only do "dressy" on special occasions. But I found clothing( in my single days) was a great opener, especially if I was in a suit or when I do actually dress up, yambs be thirsty[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
Sometimes I catch my wife looking at me when I get my "Classic Man"on..

Last edited:
@ThatMartianKid
 Let me get that pic of best dress dude on campus

Haha I'm an ugly dude, but I guess I'm very materialistic. Everyone always complements me on my kicks and I always got something supreme on. I feel like I stand out but I probably don't and like Mugen said a lot of these stupid things are in my imagination. Just a shy and timid dude who wears nice clothes lol.
But not say that wearing preme dude

is Supreme really popular?

I've never seen one person in my life wear Supreme here in America.

and when I was overseas they were all knock offs. and no one stil wore it
If you would have met up with me over the weekend I would been wearing suprme.

But not say that wearing preme dude
If you would have met up with me over the weekend I would been wearing suprme.

I'm old and dress old.
polos and jeans ..

I stopped buying Shoes
any shirt and pants over $20

that old man life

Thanks for advice guys, I hit her up because I didn't want to leave her question unanswered which would make me seem salty. She responded within 10 minutes lol so basically she probably wasn't going to hit me up again smh..I'm not going to contact her again unless she contacts me first, and if she does I'll make one more attempt to chill..But it's looking like I gotta chalk this one up as a L

Omari is just too goofy and insecure man. Son would rather go after the joke or compare his manhood to another than really learn.

The funny thing is I invited him to a party in Santa Monica few months back and dude went to the LA Summit instead. Could have stopped by before.. It was a girls party too.

:lol:

Bronsummitts are legendary would never miss one

Thanks for advice guys, I hit her up because I didn't want to leave her question unanswered which would make me seem salty. She responded within 10 minutes lol so basically she probably wasn't going to hit me up again smh..I'm not going to contact her again unless she contacts me first, and if she does I'll make one more attempt to chill..But it's looking like I gotta chalk this one up as a L

a bit contradictory to say you're goign to make one last attempt to chill, but not hit her up first
You want to chill hit her up plain and simple.. don't play that battle of will power BS

just do what you say you want to do (which is chill)

how do u get it back up?

i need help wit dis

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Bruh

a bit contradictory to say you're goign to make one last attempt to chill, but not hit her up first
You want to chill hit her up plain and simple.. don't play that battle of will power BS

Trust me fam, it hasn't been easy to get her to chill lol..I've been trying for about 2 weeks just to hear some excuse..I'm just saying I'm not going to initiate contact anymore, if she does initiate contact then I'll attempt one more time to chill, if she doesn't hit me up at all I won't her up and it will be a wrap

U such a gawd fam

Come to my Fourth of July party in Newport

Unless u having an iftar party i cant make it papa.

Its ramadan

Trust me fam, it hasn't been easy to get her to chill lol..I've been trying for about 2 weeks just to hear some excuse..I'm just saying I'm not going to initiate contact anymore, if she does initiate contact then I'll attempt one more time to chill, if she doesn't hit me up at all I won't her up and it will be a wrap
She most likely wont :lol:

She probably won't. But it's been a while so i'd hit her up like nothing happened and just ask her when she's available to chill, put it in her hands. If she doesn't give you a date or hit you with the "we'll see", then you're good to keep moving.

As I partake of this lovely French Toast my wife made for my 34th birthday today, life surely passes by fast[emoji]128512[/emoji]
Ish is so surreal sometimes because I was the last person I thought would end up like this. Never really wanted this life, I wanted companionship but not a wife(well at least after my ex). This last year has probably been the best and most eventful of my whole 34 years.
All of this is to say, don't let opportunities and life pass. Talk to the girl and just go with the flow. Don't play mind games with yourself and don't fall victim to the tomfoolery some of these girls will put you through. Enjoy your life, be safe and responsible but also be reckless at times( they make the best memories and laughs). No one man's journey or ideals will run parallel to yours but always seek knowledge and always be open to new things.
Wish you dudes a good day. About to finish this plate and just chill with my ladies today.[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom